How well do you fit your type? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How well do you fit your type?

You're right in a different way than I am, Von Hase. The model doesn't fit anyone else perfectly. My post was tongue-in-cheek about how my interpretation of MBTI was developed around myself. According to my interpretation, I fit INTJ perfectly, because that's a large part of what my interpretation of INTJ is based on.

Yes, it's hard to fix exactly into a written description of a certain type. True that the profiles are written up to explain how we process information, but none of us are carbon copies of our types, but rather we vary slightly from the profiles, in our own unique ways. Many of us have higher developed components of another type, than someone else of the same type as us. So yea, it's still fun to study though, I think.

This.

I think that as I am growing up and letting go of my naive ideals that everyone is a good person, and working on my assertiveness and learning how to say no to people, I have been developing my Fi- so for a while I was confused about whether I was an infj or an infp.

But although I think I have characteristics of an infp (I might as well throw in enfj as well while i'm at it) I think that infj is the one that fits me most correctly.

I have Asperger's Syndrome so OBVIOUSLY I won;t fit it perfectly, my Fe is a bit odd, being more reliant on my tertiary Ti than would be typical for an INFJ (which is why I mistyped as an INTP for so long)