How should a member fulfill their potential? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How should a member fulfill their potential?

Enty, I'm glad you can see all that in yourself. Try to hold on to what mf and the other's said with all your might. You have the right to own their positive view of you, because you generated it. You have the right to feel it forever.

Thanks for the answer, Res. Can you think of any 5 or 10 year plans that you would like to carry out?

Not sure about plans. Taking it one day at a time though. Thx.

Gimme all you've got, I've clearly already exceeded my natural potential though. :m027:

I would like to throw myself on the chopping block. I've been pretty open with a lot of people on the forums, so I think one or two of you could come up with SOMEthing.

And as for input on others, the only things I would really have to say to anyone so far have already been said (Res and Enty). If anyone pops up whom I feel like I could offer some solid advice, I will certainly chime-in.

I'm curious to, hit me :) (not literally)

*Thinks in this way*

This is to everyone.

Stop thinking for HOW can i do this and Start thinking *what changes i need*?

Make impossible to become lazy and don't give any chance to your laziness.

Right now, i am following this formula to unlock my potential. Just go ahead, be careful when you make any mistake, next step is be ready to correct it. That's it. Keep moving ahead and keep eyes on your dreams. Believe in dreams beauty. Start taking steps on what you have thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr
Come get me....

I thought people would love to tell me to stop being such ___________ and start being a ________.

Come get me....

I thought people would love to tell me to stop being such ___________ and start being a ________.

I am really sorry to say this: This is a self-talk question. You can ask to people, but might happen they can't give accurate answer. If you want accurate answer then have conversation with your inner. this will take time to reach there because first step is to become silence and then try to listen inner voice.

FA, i know it's bit bitter for you. I don't have any intention to hurt you but i am trying to help you achieve better quality in your life. Hope you understand my point. :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Flavus stop being such a porcupine and start being a rhinosaurus.

I think I misunderstood the assignment...

Roger: I know what you are saying. I just don't trust my own judgement of myself because I am not impartial: I will either condemn myself too harshly or defend/justify myself to vigorously.

I want to know what advice others have for me, because they are more impartial about me that I could ever be.

I guess I could strive to be more impartial about myself. :)

Quinlan: I'm too devensive and not agressive enough? (porcupine vs rhino).

Ok.... but you asked for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roger
Destroy me!
Or at least tell tell me what I need to do.
=)

OK, I'll take a shot. It's a good thing my shadow attack ended over the weekend :p This could be totally off, so if it is, no problem, even knowing it is off will help:

Res and May

Sometimes I get this sense that you two are searching for something. I'm not sure what it is, but I am curious: is there something that you each are seeking, and if so can we help you find it?

ha, i love that you have grouped us together, i see it too, res and i are similar in some ways.

as for what i'm searching for? well, i guess i'm searching for the truth. for what really matters in life, because i've been fed so many lies over the course of my life that i don't know who or what to trust. i don't want to make the same mistakes as others, i want to do the best that i can, meet my own standards because they are correct, but in order to do that i'd have to define what correct is, and that is obviously not easy. so i ask, i question things, i want to define it down to the last detail so there are no chances of getting it wrong, and i want to do it asap, so i don't waste my life on this potentially futile task.

and if i could scrutinize res: darling, you hide too much of yourself in abstractions. you undervalue yourself too much. when i said people here have potential, one of the people who most clearly fit that sentiment would be you. i wonder sometimes what has happened to you to make you the way you are? constrained i mean. your earlier username was apt, you really are restrained, it's like you fear revealing too much of yourself lest others judge you negatively. maybe we all feel like that sometimes, but i'm telling you (as a distant friend, which i hope you can see me as) there's nothing for you to be ashamed of. maybe you don't know who you are, who you're supposed to be, whether you're supposed to be nice or not, hardworking or not, in a relationship or not, etc.etc. but that's ok, because neither does anyone else, really. you'll find out along the way. be spontaneous. take risks. be yourself, more often, even if you don't know what that means. i think if you give yourself a little leeway you can truly surprise yourself and go very far.

Reactions: Gaze
I'm game, shoot.

remember that every religion has its doubters for a reason, and every revolutionary idea is usually met with some resistance. consider why this could be, so that you can follow God with more commitment than before.

Dear MF,

You need to write more. I think you need to stop worrying about a muse and write whatever comes to your head. If it sucks, keep it around and come back to it later. If it still sucks, scrap away, but keep the lines you like. I know you think that you have nothing to say sometimes but I disagree; you have a lot to say. I think you're just afraid to say it. I believe that you will eventually grow into yourself and accept all that you are. You say that drugs messed you up, you can't take that back, but remember that if you did become a different person there is no way you would be as wonderful as you are now. You welcomed me without question and you helped me to become a better, honest writer. I'm not worried about you and you shouldn't be worried about yourself.

Reactions: bamf
MF,

I remember when I read through your earlier blog, it was amazing what you wrote. Your writing style was pretty intense and involved. And whatever regrets you feel, you were able bring everyone into your world with your writing. I agree with That Girl, let your writing speak for itself.

May,

You're brilliant, provocative, and thought provoking. And you question everything. And as much as I admire your search for truth, remember that not everything requires or will have a perfect answer or can be reduced to a specific or definite set of possibilities or results. Accept uncertainty once in a while. It won't make the search for truth any less meaningful.

Reactions: TinyBubbles

Don't worry about what people want you to stop/be. If they really cared, they would tell it to your face. You need to be who you want to be or you'll be miserable.
O, and stop being such a cool kid and start being less of a cool kid so I don't feel so inferior. =)>

Last edited:
Don't worry about what people want you to stop/be. If they really cared, they would tell it to your face. You need to be who you want to be or you'll be miserable.
O, and stop being such a cool kid and start being less of a cool kid so I don't feel so inferior. =)>

Someone said to me angrily once (in a shop about a year ago) that I gave off the vibe that I thought she was inferior to me.

I had no idea what she was talking about - I don't think in those terms. Maybe I'm just too proud in a sickening way? I don't know.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know any of you hardly well enough to give sound advice except maybe one or two. That is definitely my own fault for not keeping up. I would like to get to know a lot of you better, I just have such a hard time balancing things right now.

I don't mind offering advice, but I am honest when I do so.

Honestly, I don't know any of you hardly well enough to give sound advice except maybe one or two. That is definitely my own fault for not keeping up. I would like to get to know a lot of you better, I just have such a hard time balancing things right now.

I don't mind offering advice, but I am honest when I do so.

I think you know me well enough...hit me with your best shot...