How long can you go without any human interaction? Or any meaningful interaction? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How long can you go without any human interaction? Or any meaningful interaction?

not very long no longer then a few hours or a day unforuntetley I went through years of self isolation because of social anxiety when I was a teen and now I cant connect with people anymore and barely have any friends or anyone that calls.i hate it and went to therapy for it ,didn't really help and I still cant connect with others,i talk to a lot of people but barely have any friends and only acquaintances.i missed out on so many years of my life that I,ll never get back and I still feel stuck.If you ever heard the pink Floyd album the wall that's what I feel like ,like im trapped behind a wall that is preventing me from connecting to people .

How long can I go without human interaction? Well, I'm not good at connecting with people. I have some friends, but I see them no more than four times a year. I receive max three - four calls/e-mails each year. I've never had a significant other or a soulmate.

So I think I could go all my life.

I can go forever, provided that I have a journal to write in or books to read, they are substitutes after a fashion for the good company which I find is incredibly rare.

I'm by inclination extroverted and like the company of others but I've found that people will let you down and simply because you're out going or talkative or anything of the sort isnt going to be sufficient to socially network or become socially connected, I've found that difficult to do, especially since the last time I studied and I was sort of spoiled at that time because the uni I went to had a thriving, it was daft really, scene in terms of clubs and societies and opportunites to meet people.