How have others consistently described you? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

How have others consistently described you?

Blunt.
Sociopathic.

lol.

I am nice though.

Shy, quiet, serious, crybaby, too sensitive, mature, weird, kind, sweet, smart, mysterious.

Reactions: seira0807
Strong willed, weird, different, extraterrestrial, pervy XD, intellectual, cold, warm, sociable, antisocial, rude, polite, nice, pushy, irritable, patient, assertive, reserved, beautiful, attractive, stubborn, creative, DIY, no fun, amusing, cute, awkward

I confuse myself too >_<

My counsellor asked me at the end of our first session if I was aware that I was very intelligent. lol
But usually, really smart, talkative, moody, person of habits, funny, sensitive & hardly forgiving...I can hold a grudge & I swear people out of my life with a passion. :(

People who meet me always at first see me as shy and almost anxious? They treat me in a very protective way and always want to know if I'm okay. My family tells me I'm very diplomatic, innocent, too much on my own, their "little girl", sometimes too nice. My friends treats me like tgeir counselor, i always listen to all their relationships drama and try to figure out the best solution for them. They see me.sometimes as crazy, very dark, funny and clumsy, weird and random, flower child (a lot), and very mature. I don't get along with females very well, although i wish i did. Something about them scares me, and all my close friends are guys except my one best friend :)

Why do people think I have "bad intentions" when all I do is try to constantly improve things? Gotten that twice this year. I think people are stupid. That must be it. Why would I have bad intentions? To sabotage my own life? Please.
Am I the only one who has been accused of wanting to hurt people intentionally? I hear INFJ's are misunderstood more than any other. Is this one of those things?

I find it funny how many people describe INFJs as "mature", at every two posts in this thread.
Ironiclaly, INFJs are very very immature. The ones that play the "deep" persona, are even more immature then the others INFJs. yet people call INFJs mature! Of course, it depends of what people are we talking about. You wouldn't expect from a ESTJ to call and name a INFJ mature. He will look at the "deep" INFJ, laugh with kindness, and say to him: "You need to stop being a child. You need to become a adult"...

to which the INFJ will reply..."I don't think you understand. I am "deep". I see things. I have that freakish Introverted Intuition, the lioness of all cognitive functions. I can woo you with my understanding, you will lost yourself inside my mind, in my intricate way of thinking. I think far far away, in the past and in the future, I look at the causes of things, my thinking easly flyes to the eternal. My thinking is like a eagle that you can never catch, I roar the skies of knowledge. You are a child, ESTJ. Grow up, you can never understand me, because I am far superior in thinking!"

To which the ESTJ will laugh again with understanding, and say to the INFJ ..."Still, you need to grow up, or you will remain a child for the rest of your life. One of us is right. I know I am, and I can prove it to you if you stay around me for a while!"

I'm consistently described in terms of certain people: ryan gosling, Matthew mcconaghey, Channing Tatum, etc.

Reactions: seira0807
they describe me as stuff like sweet, lovable, cute, like im some kind of plush toy. dont understand it at all, im a total bitch

straight up killah right here, ladies and gents.

Reactions: invisible
Common ones are: Private, Smart, Intimidating, Clever, Wild

Anti-social, blunt, rude, sociopath... Yup, they've come up a few times too. I find it funny tbh, don't really mind at all.

Multiple different people.

hmmm...next time show them the picture from your avatar, I'm sure they will change their opinion :)

Do you think its true that you are a sociopath?
If no, why do you think people are calling you a sociopath...why they have this impression?