How do you know when someone is hitting on you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you know when someone is hitting on you?

When they get all nervous and kinda shakey-voiced when they talk to me, and it's adorable and I love it. :D

Reactions: Gaze
when they start swinging cookware at me...

Reactions: christmas
When they get all nervous and kinda shakey-voiced when they talk to me, and it's adorable and I love it. :D

Oh, you like the shy and innocent ones. The shaky nervous thing is actually a turn-off for me.

Reactions: invisible
Oh, you like the shy and innocent ones. The shaky nervous thing is actually a turn-off for me.

Seriously? (although that makes a lot of sense)

This guy I'm crushing is always like "huff huff puff puff" and when hes around me he stutters. I LOVE IT.

awww damn I'm out of the running! :m142::m192:

To be fair, everyone is out of the running. Another INFJ snagged me. I am off the market. :p

Anyone we know?

The lucky son of ..... ahem

Seriously? (although that makes a lot of sense)

This guy I'm crushing is always like "huff huff puff puff" and when hes around me he stutters. I LOVE IT.

Hmmm well there is still hope for some of us after all.

When I start to feel uncomfortable

Nope. I keep telling him he needs to make an account, though.

And what does that mean?

Idk, I find that to be a funny combination. For my own reasons. (I'm not saying its a good or bad thing mind you)

I never can tell with myself, even though it's so obvious when other people are being hit on. But then again, that's probably because I get hit on so rarely. :p

I wish you'd stop pointing that out as if it's the dumbest thing anyone has ever said. All I said was that ESFPs often (not "always") seem like they're flirting even though they're not trying to. I doubt many people who have known a lot of ESFPs would argue that.

Oh, and when i said it, it was relevant to the thread, unlike your snarky comment.

I have known several ESFPs and I agree. They tend to act as if they are flirting when they actually aren't.

Idk, I find that to be a funny combination. For my own reasons. (I'm not saying its a good or bad thing mind you)

I agree, I don't know much about her type but Devildoll comes off relatively clinical to me. If all ENTP's are that way I imagine being involved with one would become problematic for the same reason getting involved with an INTJ would, I'd want to do little romantic things and she wouldn't get it, nor want to get it and I'd feel a coldness. Although maybe I'm just reading too much into the tone of text >_<

I know how to deal with them. My typical tactic for everyday life of "Relax and do what you want. We're all on the same side and we should always feel comfortable expressing ourselves" works swimmingly with the awkward - they have only one direction to go... toward expressing themselves! PLUS they're usually more interesting because their offbeat opinions is what makes them shy in the first place.

On the other hand, perhaps I should better learn how to deal with my weakness when it comes to other people... which is dealing with their ego-based facades... leading to putting others down, trying to get the upper hand, trying to control the situation, and claiming authority over others. Any suggestions from someone as bold as yourself, Miss DD, or anyone else? :3

I agree, I don't know much about her type but Devildoll comes off relatively clinical to me. If all ENTP's are that way I imagine being involved with one would become problematic for the same reason getting involved with an INTJ would, I'd want to do little romantic things and she wouldn't get it, nor want to get it and I'd feel a coldness. Although maybe I'm just reading too much into the tone of text >_<

My best friend and I are both ENTPs and very similar. We tend to be very straightforward in our writing, but there is really more to us than that. I can seem very cold, though. I am not as affectionate as most INFJs. So far it is not an issue. We shall see if it becomes one. I doubt it.

There are usually signs. Body language, an influx of compliments, a desire to be around you more... It's all encompassed in flirting.

How can we apart that it is someone's natural behaviour or that it really beacuse they like us?
In some cases I can be confused. Especially when I get strange "vibres"...

Reactions: Gaze
The few girls that have liked me usually have one thing in common. They start to give a subtle sales pitch. When they start talking about themselves it usually means they are trying to project themselves in a certain light. This means they like you and they want you to like them. It also means they trust you to a certain degree and don't mind opening up.

Women are so damn beautiful and complex. There is no way to know for sure if a girl likes you, but the above is something I've experienced.