How do you envision God? | INFJ Forum

How do you envision God?

Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
...or if you don't believe in God, how do you perceive the universe and your place in it?

Teehee I should've seen that coming.:ml:

God, in my opinion, has no form. People, in my young church community, say God is Love and is amongst us. Even though he is everywhere but yet no where to be found.

A friend of mine told me to embrace God as it is.

Best mate! Someone that looks out for me. One attempted murder when my wife tried to leave I tried to stop her driving off she must have been doing at least sixty Ks when she hit the brakes and through me about 8m, I got up without a scratch. Three attempted suicides one a stabbing where I didn't even brake the skin and that freaked me out since my knifes are as sharp as razors. Another when I overdosed on enough pills to kill an elephant and didn't even get a tummy ache. I can't win so I gave up. So you can see He is very real to me.

As I've said before, I see God as all the things that make life worth living.

I don't picture god as a separate entity; I don't in fact think of god in terms of the word god. I interpret other people's use of the word god to mean the force, energy, or perhaps even process that goes into nature, the universe, infinity, and all other things that exist regardless of our own (human) existence.

morgan freeman

Gotta say, if I thought for one minute god looked like Morgan Freeman, I'd probably convert.
morgan_freeman.jpg

I don't picture god as a separate entity; I don't in fact think of god in terms of the word god. I interpret other people's use of the word god to mean the force, energy, or perhaps even process that goes into nature, the universe, infinity, and all other things that exist regardless of our own (human) existence.

Yep!

Morgan Freeman! Hell Yea!

Gotta say, if I thought for one minute god looked like Morgan Freeman, I'd probably convert.
morgan_freeman.jpg

I'd convert if he looked like that and acted the same way.

I basically believe the same, now if only I could control the force. :D

I basically believe the same, now if only I could control the force. :D

Don't worry Stone, the force will be with you always. Yoda told me so :becky:

Thank you, I must. Kind, you are.

i believe God is indescribable, the best describing i could say is that he's pure love and joy and mercy. God is an amazing spectacular being.
I love him so much ^^ and i thank him for giving me this amazing life

i believe God is indescribable, the best describing i could say is that he's pure love and joy and mercy. God is an amazing spectacular being.
I love him so much ^^ and i thank him for giving me this amazing life

Thanks. I thought so too, but I thought you were God as well, don't you?

me God? no lol not even close

no i try to emulate him, i try to be as kind as possible to others, i try to have charity, i try to obey his commandments but sometimes i fail...i think we try to come closer to God not separate from him, Why? God wants us to be happy, and when i follow his commandments and try to be a good christian my life goes better and i feel happier. God said, "that man is that he might have joy." That is His wish.