How are you still single Shai Gar? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How are you still single Shai Gar?

I'm only intrigued because the naive woman in me says, "oh, he's just misunderstood and some good ole' fashioned lovin' would bring out the real and wonderful person that he is." On the other hand, the seemingly intelligent person in me says, "wtf . . . are you crazy? Run for your life!!!"

I've tried that on another ENTP. It never worked...

I wouldn't date you Shai. you make me laugh and you are crazy and weird and random and all the things I like. BUT you're ENTP, and I've had a terrible and a heartbreaking experience with one, so no no no for me.

sorry. :p
Will you swear off all ENTPs based on the experience with one? That the ENTP could break your heart meant that you loved him a great deal. Those things which make you love the person, they'd not have changed. And you'd probably find them in others as well.

If you learn from what made your heart break, and apply it to your next relationship with an ENTP ;) ;) nudge nudge, then you'll be happier.

I've tried that on another ENTP. It never worked...
Noone can ever change us. We have to read/hear/watch something that instigates us to change ourselves. For someone to say to us that they want to change us, is for them to tell us they don't like us for who we are.

We're all about growth. Growth is the path of perfection, stability is the way of retardation. But noone can "change us".

Type does not make the person.

Type does not make the person.
I would have to agree.

Sorta... Type can manifest itself in a variety of ways.

I don't find this whole bias against ENTPs as a type to be fair.

Last edited:
I will date you shai, but you have to be the bottom sorry, and make me a sammich.:m027:

Will you swear off all ENTPs based on the experience with one? That the ENTP could break your heart meant that you loved him a great deal. Those things which make you love the person, they'd not have changed. And you'd probably find them in others as well.

If you learn from what made your heart break, and apply it to your next relationship with an ENTP ;) ;) nudge nudge, then you'll be happier.

Noone can ever change us. We have to read/hear/watch something that instigates us to change ourselves. For someone to say to us that they want to change us, is for them to tell us they don't like us for who we are.

We're all about growth. Growth is the path of perfection, stability is the way of retardation. But noone can "change us".

There are things here that I agree with and others that I disagree with. My relationship with said ENTP was complicated. It's not a topic to elaborate on here. Perhaps another day on chat Shai.

but for now, the answer remains no. :p

I would have to agree.

Sorta... Type can manifest itself in a variety of ways.

I don't find this whole bias against ENTPs as a type to be fair.

There is also a bias against INFJs that I find unfair, there's a bias against every type and every bias is unfair.

HOWEVER! this thread is not about this type vs. that type. Tis about dating shai. Let's not derail.

So Phoenix Down, would you date shai? :D

If I were a woman I would have you arrested

I hate to say this but ya pretty much.lol

Because you present as intelligent, funny, and likely a good provider, but you also present as capriciously cruel and uninterested in or incapable of fidelity.

I think one side of the equation probably overwhelms the other.

If I were free, I'm ashamed to admit I'd be intrigued by the first half, but my sense of self-protection and dignity would kick in quickly with the second.

Pretty much spot on. I think your crazy dark side scares the living hell out of people.

BUT you're ENTP, and I've had a terrible and a heartbreaking experience with one, so no no no for me.

sorry. :p
Doesn't that sound a bit like "I dated an englishman once, never again!"?

I will date you shai, but you have to be the bottom sorry, and make me a sammich.:m027:
Ooooh I'll get in on that action. Ham and cheese, please.

Billy, Only if your penis is half a cm long, and half a cm wide.

would you date me exclusively if you could?

If I were gay, I might even venture to say you'd be some kind of crazy ideal.

That said, the fact that your moral development per Kohlberg is at levels 1 and 2 means I would stay far, far away. :wink:

cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Ria and bamf
HOWEVER! this thread is not about this type vs. that type. Tis about dating shai. Let's not derail.

So Phoenix Down, would you date shai? :D

Nope.

Unless this were a sitcom, then everyone would be dating shai! IN SPACE! or somthing like that.
--------------
Wait exclusively? that would not happen in a sitcom.

Last edited:
Unless this were a sitcom, then everyone would be dating shai! IN SPACE! or somthing like that.

I once had a dream about Bill Bailey going to space.

But that's not relevant is it... hmmm... well, he... kinda looks like Bill Bailey?

So boys and girls, the nasty Shai guy learnt his lesson, and was thus taken away to serve as a slutty parlour maid to the noble King Billy, who was, we must add, of highly questionable taste.

Thus, all was well, little girls could go out after dark, littl
e boys could wear skirts, and small animals worldwide felt secure enough to be themselves!

Most importantl
y, Shai lived in a constant hell.

The moral of the story?

If you're Australian and look like a pig, kill yourself and deal mercy on all sides!

A lot of ladies have said that to me over msn and so forth.

Why do you assume this is, and would you date me exclusively if you could?

I've gotten this a lot as well.

"So...where's your girlfriend"
"I don't have one"
"Wait, so you're telling me you're single!?"

I just assumed that if you're confident in yourself and you don't seem desperately interested, people just assume you have a girlfriend.

Is it the ladies taking your youtube channel too seriously?

I've had some people ask me why I don't have a girlfriend.... a lot actually. However, people are more likely to assume that I don't have a girlfriend because I like sleeping around and do so regularly (I definitely don't do that). Loads of people don't want relationships at my age apparently; they'd rather just have fun.

I don't date (I never have and probably never will), so I'd say no regardless.

You're probably nice, but no one could know for sure until they met you in RL (you could just be a well-crafted persona).
I have nothing against ENTPs as I know none apart from the ones on this forum, but I don't like generalising through all types.

@Shai Gar: what would it take for you to marry - and remain faithful for life?

(Kind of girl, kind of subjective shift/decision/etc)

Could you keep your current personal agenda and marry?

Last edited:
Reactions: acd