How are you still single Shai Gar? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How are you still single Shai Gar?

could you change if you wanted to?

@Shai Gar: what would it take for you to marry - and remain faithful for life?

(Kind of girl, kind of subjective shift/decision/etc)
A girl who can trust me. I appear to be chaotic neutral, but I'm really Lawful Evil with an agenda to hide my actions reasons. This way people cannot preempt me. However, while I'll flirt with everyone, I won't cheat on anyone. I need a girl who can trust me, otherwise I can't trust her to stay faithful and not attempt some sort of revenge fucking of some other guy. I'll trust a girl completely if she'll trust me.

I do not want a girl who is from a psychologically bad background.
I've had enough of Rape Victims (they were raped before I got there), Abused Women and those with phobias due to attacks. I am, an innocent man. Yes I am. An Innocent Man. Although, unlike Billy Joel, I'm not willing to put in any more time of my life making a girl feel safe and secure in her life, and in my company, just so that I can pursue a relationship with her. I don't want, nor do I appreciate someone who has to put others down in order to feel good about herself, just because society or people in society have been cruel to her.

As a corollary to the above: She has to come from a stable family
I don't want a single mother who has to put her kid first, or judge me on acceptability to her offspring. I don't want anyone stupid enough to shit out a child in a world that's overpopulated with at least having a strong financial backing for that child. If that mother is receiving child support, I see nothing more than a gold digger. I've given my opinion enough times on the merits of abortion to not need to again. Life begins when you're born, not as a sperm or fertilised egg. I also want to be able to get on with her family. I know how much of a pain in the arse an extended family can be, but immediate family is often a wellspring of support, and if a girls parents or siblings are not going to get on with me, I can see nothing but trouble for the time ahead.

I do not want a girl who has no desire for a romantic relationship.
I am a lover. This doesn't mean a man who puts his penis in girls, this means a man who LOVES. I am full of romantic passion and drive. I don't want this dismissed or rejected. I want a girl who can appreciate my ardent passion and return it, even if it's only in private. I like to fuck, but I also love to snuggle. Hell, I like snuggling more than fucking.

Don't get me wrong, I'll fuck a girl who wants only sex, and be friends with her, but I am a lover, I need a lover.

I do not want a girl who thinks a great night out is going out and getting wasted.
To me, Alcohol is a social lubricant, not what you fill up the petrol tank with*. Alcohol is expensive, a depressant, destroys your liver, brain and kidneys. It's high in sugar and is probably even bad for turning people into diabetics. When I look at a girl who is stumbling down a street slurring her words, unable to make decent decisions and getting ready to vomit, I feel disgusted, not turned on. A good night out is going to see a concert, music you like, maybe playing some pool with friends you like, and not relying on an outside chemical to increase happiness.

*Yes, I know that there are engines built for Ethanol Engines, but my Engine is Electric.

I do not want a girl who is uninterested in my Ambition
I can't stand it when I have nothing to talk about with a girl. I am ambitious and that ambition takes many paths. I want to be able to chat with a girl on all of my interests, even if she's not interested in some of them. I need back and forth in a relationship. I don't care who a girl is, if there's nothing coming from her end, then eventually the well will dry up on my end. I can see this coming from the beginning and I don't want to waste my limited timespan on earth. I'll leave a relationship early for this reason, or not even start it if I know of it beforehand.

What's the best thing about sex with a 5 year old? Watching them cry on the witness stand.
I'm a Sickipedian, which means I'll laugh at Paedophilia, Murder, Terrorism, Abductions, Natural Disasters and Celebrity Deaths. If a girl can't laugh at them too, or if she gets offended, I don't want to be with her. I want to be me around me, and I can't stand people who want to change or "Improve" me. If they want to change my sense of humour to suit them, I guess they never really wanted me to begin with.

I can't stand girls who can't open up sexually to me.
I'm a very sexual man. If a girl doesn't want to share herself with me, then really, what's the point in dating a guy with a reputation like mine? I'm open to almost anything. Hell, I've said yes to Pegging simply because a girl, who wants to be a fuck-buddy, wants to try out her dominatrix side. I like to flirt with girls and engage in both cybersex, outright sexual suggestions to make a girl blush, and expressive sexual conversation with even guys (though it'd not go further as I'm not gay or bi). I want to engage in all of this with the girl I am with. Otherwise, what's the point?

What I do want?

Gaming and Imagination
I want a tech savvy girl who plays computer games, either MMO (with time for me) or RTS, or just any RPG really. I like computer games occasionally, so to be able to share this with her. DnD is starting to become a part of my life that I can't deny, girls gotta game. Also, if she's gotta have an imagination, and the ability to delve into creative hypothetical conversations just for the sheer hell of it. I like Zombies.

Independence.
While I want support, I also want her to have a life and life goals of her own. I want them to be formulated on her own for the purpose of making her happy. I want to help support her in this in practical ways.

And most importantly; I don't consider myself to be dating anyone unless we've made love and discussed my being her boyfriend. If we've not had sex, then we've simply discussed hypothetical relationships and seen each other a few times.

I am, however, open to swinging. This is only as long as it is kept within the confines of a very strict rule system. Swapping partners in a city we'd never or rarely go to, using false names... Surprising each other with a Professional either to join us in bed, or for the other partner to enjoy on their own. Some couples have been known to get someone they know and trust to join them, but that's incredibly damaging to a relationship. You need a Professional, someone who will keep their professional attitude afterwards and never seek us out again unless we seek them. I'm not into it as a compulsive lifestyle, but rather as an indulgence to share with my loved one to show just how much love and trust there is between us, and to keep our sex lives heated and interesting.

Could you keep your current personal agenda and marry?
Yes.
This is because most people misunderstand my personal agenda.
This is because I obfuscate my personal agenda, so as not to be preempted.

I think you want an NTP or NTJ. I know you like INFJ women but there is no way in hell an INFJ will put with your behavior not forever. I'm sorry my friend but thats a simple fact of the matter.

I know a lot of women find the ENTP's fun and charming and all of this. But there is a limit. I think many expect some change and to some degree growing of the person. And seeing that ENTPs are one of the slowest to mature I don't know many maybe any that could truly deal with you. Your far better off with an NT type.

I think I would just to say I've done it. I can imagine the conversation that follows it:

"So, that Shai Gar, he's a prick, don't you think? A real ass."

"Dude. I know that guy. I could tell you so many horror stories."

"For real?! How do you know him?!"

"We totally had a thing for a minute there."

"What the hell?!"

" I KNOW! I KNOW! I WAS SO FUCKING BAKED! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO UNTIL I WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL COVERED IN FAKE ZOMBIE BITES AND SUFFERING FROM A MASSIVE COMA!"

"Woah! Fuck! What the hell!"

"Yeah. I mean, it was fun for a while. Pretty cool at times. But he is not cool at all when you think it would be funny to feed his cat laxatives and then he comes home and finds his cat dead....really, he's not fun at all when that happens. Bad times. Bad times."

Yeah. I bet I could make this stuff into a movie. Seriously. If you want to get rich, get with me and then we'll make a movie about some crazyyy stuff xoxo love and kisses BABEY!

PS: It would never last. Not a chance.