Honestly, are you stubborn and moody? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Honestly, are you stubborn and moody?

Yes but I already posted in your blog....SO next line of questioning..

Do you look for deeper connections in relationships?
Absolutely With out there being a deep seeded connection be it physical emotional or intuitive...the relationship cannot blossom keep my interest...I HAVE To know WHY there is a connection and I cant sleep till I know:Cry:

Do you care about others emotions but lose interest if they are not on the same wavelength?

Again Absolutely...goes back to the connection thing..If I dont feel something be it a curiosity or attraction..well I wont be interested and forget to pay attention

Do you get upset if things aren't fair?

Yes I do...

Do you like improving your general knowledge for the fun of it?

Sometimes...others i find it tedious..

INFP says ..............
yes I can be very stubborn and moody. :p

I just plain dont look for anything. Relationships are overrated.

Do you care about others emotions but lose interest if they are not on the same wavelength?
I dont lose interest until they piss me off.

Do you get upset if things aren't fair?
honestly yes, but then I try to work with what I have.

Do you like improving your general knowledge for the fun of it?
Yes.

Absolutely With out there being a deep seeded connection be it physical emotional or intuitive...the relationship cannot blossom keep my interest...I HAVE To know WHY there is a connection and I cant sleep till I know:Cry:

Crazy, I am the exact same way. I had some kind of peculiar nonsexual connection w/ a male teacher (possibly a very nice but cynical INFP) and I could never understand why. This drove me nuts for the whole year and also, we annoyed each other a lot, haha.

Last edited by a moderator: