Honestly, are you stubborn and moody? | INFJ Forum

Honestly, are you stubborn and moody?

Lurker

Has nothing to destroy
Retired Staff
May 23, 2008
MBTI
Enneagram
Oy! I may have completely forgotten that I posted this in the first place but none of you INFJ buggers answered me! *grump*

Anyway...

So erm, are your kind stubborn and moody?

short answer: yes

I'll leave the long answer to someone else.

:laugh: nice!

Me? Stubborn and Moody?
attachment.php

Kay, I'm taking this as a resounding yes and stuff ya's all *huff*

(totally cute monkey though :))

Alright, some more comfirmation questions for me even though I think I know the answers your responces may show me something I haven't thought of (or at the least another cute monkey *hopes*).

Do you look for deeper connections in relationships?

Do you care about others emotions but lose interest if they are not on the same wavelength?

Do you get upset if things aren't fair?

Do you like improving your general knowledge for the fun of it?

Alright, some more comfirmation questions for me even though I think I know the answers your responces may show me something I haven't thought of (or at the least another cute monkey *hopes*).

Do you care about others emotions but lose interest if they are not on the same wavelength?

Absolutely! This is the most important thing for me in a relationship. That connection has to be there, otherwise it won't work.

I don't lose interest per se, but I think the only way I'd be able to be in a relationship with someone is if we're on the same wavelength, which is actually quite easy for me and comes very naturally.

Very much so. I also get rather upset when my affections aren't reciprocated very well or at least semi-regularly...I at least need a bit of reassurance once in a while, you know...

I love learning about tons of different things, and I know quite a bit about a lot of the deeper subjects out there, though I don't usually care to discuss them because of how people act (everyone likes to argue and attack each other....so I just don't bother wasting my time). I also know a lot about other things that people don't really 'argue' about, like ancient history (of many different societies and eras), the history of military technology (particularly focused on the past 100 years or so, especially technology that is not well-known or that has been repressed/kept out of the media; also including plenty of statistical information pertaining to the weapons/systems/concepts/technology/etc., and major events/battles), strategy (both military and political [though certainly not how politics are handled these days....], especially gained from reading the Chinese classics), general knowledge of technology and science (especially math, chemistry, biology, anatomy, biochemistry, genetics, physics [applied, theoretical, and astrophysics], astronomy, geology, archaeology....), theology, video games, anime/manga, and music/music theory (I extensively listen to several hundred artists of many different styles, a lot of which [styles] are little-known, if not unheard of, to most people.). I'm probably forgetting some things, but oh well....it's kinda hard to keep track of it all.

Time to reveal how awesome I am. AddEmoticons126123.jpg

Absolutely. I try to take all my relationships to the deepest level possible. I want to make spiritual connections with the most important people in my life.
My interest is not like some light switch that can be turned on and off. That is more the INTJ's thing. I'm interested in people simply because they are people. If their emotions don't sync with mine, then I want to know why. If they do sync with mine, then I want to know what experiences we have shared that have led us both to feel that way.
Fair is a matter of perception, but I do get very upset if I sense there is some sort of social injustice or violation of my values taking place.
I spend an extraordinary amount of time on wiki and youtube just to get new information and as many different perceptions as I can on any issue. I find it fun to share that knowledge with others or to determine how much any individual knows about any particular topic.

Last edited:
Aww, monkeys are soo cute! :love:

I don't lose interest per se, but I think the only way I'd be able to be in a relationship with someone is if we're on the same wavelength, which is actually quite easy for me and comes very naturally.

My interest is not like some light switch that can be turned on and off. That is more the INTJ's thing. I'm interested in people simply because they are people. If their emotions don't sync with mine, then I want to know why. If they do sync with mine, then I want to know what experiences we have shared that have led us both to feel that way.

Hmm, I guess that fits, she’s always polite and makes an effort, it’s just that she can remember being wronged for a long time and while she can’t disconnect like the seasoned INTJ veteran I am, she can appear harsher at times as she will avoid interacting with those who have hurt her and almost write them off to protect herself while I turn off my emotions and get over it pretty quickly.

Fair is a matter of perception, but I do get very upset if I sense there is some sort of social injustice or violation of my values taking place.
Yep, social justice, fairness for the underdog and such.

Awesome! I think I’ve just diagnosed my first ever real life INFJ and she’s the most awesomest person ever! :dance: thanks.

Yes. Diagnosed :boink:

What's the cure for INFJ?

Applying medicinal alcohol methinks.

Those monkeys are almost as cute as this picture.

Last edited: