Homosexual relations, natural or not? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Homosexual relations, natural or not?

It could quite possibly be a mental or physical inadequacy. ADD is something similar to that I speak of.

Last edited:
I don't recall anywhere in the four gospels, where Jesus gave specifics for schools of Christian theology or judges the essays on theology. Therefore you're only "qualified" in the bullshit that has sprung up in his name, not in his religion.
You sound so unqualified to speak about the four gospels. Listen to your words.

No, it's a natural state.

So what you seem to be saying is that You'll attack homosexuality with abandon, but won't let anyone touch Christianity...

You poor confused child.

Mind as well change this debate to

Is the world flat or round?

:playball:

Maybe "flat-world thinking".
This is what happens when someone spins a web of confusion. People bicker back and forth.

No, it's a natural state.

So what you seem to be saying is that You'll attack homosexuality with abandon, but won't let anyone touch Christianity...

You poor confused child.
Please. It is obvious nobody here that will admit to it can understand what I am saying without full disclosure.
edit: I take that back. I have had some pretty intelligent conversations with a couple of folk around here, and look forward to more.

Last edited:
It could quite possibly be a mental or physical inadequacy. ADD is something similar to that I speak of.

you speak of it like it is a disease, which is NOT

It was certainly considered so by the APA in the 1970's... But then, I believe Communism was too.

The DSMIV has since stricken it from their manuals. It's not a disease.

Admit to what?

LMAO
Thanks.

fireball.jpg

Last edited:
It was certainly considered so by the APA in the 1970's... But then, I believe Communism was too.

The DSMIV has since stricken it from their manuals. It's not a disease.

*nod* Indeed :)

Ivy looks great, as does wysteria. It drains the liquids from trees, attracting insects and birds. It can draw the life right out of a tree if left alone and unattended for many years. Winds can then blow the tree down where more insects eat away at it until it eventually starts rotting. More insects come til there is nothing left. I guess everything has to eat. Yes, things change;
sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse.

Oh right, as soon as someone bluntly Rational comes in, you feel the need to run away.

Oh right, as soon as someone bluntly Rational comes in, you feel the need to run away.

Shai, No hard feelings to you. You have every right in the world to make jokes out of killings and murders. Your very picture in your avatar and signature tell me you are both irrational and do not give one hill of beans for others. Six million Jews were murdered and an idiot was trying to take over the world and it is funny to you. You would not even be here if it was not for people that believed in God. Our history books are being rewritten. Our laws are being rewritten. Our standards are being rewritten. You laugh at what happened. I will shake my head in dismay one day when everyone is having their sex parties and joking around with life and nature to please themselves and the desires of their hearts, and someone walks all over you into nothing but dust. The people that saved the world from the grief that was to come believed in things you laugh at. They were against things you sneer at. They will not be around one day to protect you from destruction.
It is quite depressing to see what the outcome of the insects in our history books and dictionaries have brought about. It is a terrible thing(for me) to think of how many people gave their life to protect that which has been destroyed from within. I have exerted a lot of energy dealing with the people here and never wanted to do anything but learn about psychology.
What I have learned is how the world is degenerating. I must withdraw for the night; I have other things left unattended to talk here. I have learned all I need to learn from the likes of you: attack anyone that believes differently and try to run them off instead of learn from them. You do not seek understanding; you seek power over others. That is a need for self-edification I do not need. Good night for now.

I just don't understand - how can a person think that something as natural as attraction and love can be unnatural?

And honestly, why do they care? Even if they did find it 'strange' or whatever, why don't they just let it slide? It doesn't hurt anyone. The more love in this world the better. Why would you opt to create struggle for thousands or millions of people all over the world just to clarify semantics or some rational concept. It seems so senseless and hurtful. Just think, at this very moment and each one that follows, there are people all over the world hurting because they were born into a world that outcasts them and invalidates who they are. Why would you choose to contribute to circumstances that lead people to feel that way in the first place?

You really don't understand Shai's nature.

I just don't understand - how can a person think that something as natural as attraction and love can be unnatural?

And honestly, why do they care? Even if they did find it 'strange' or whatever, why don't they just let it slide? It doesn't hurt anyone. The more love in this world the better. Why would you opt to create struggle for thousands or millions of people all over the world just to clarify semantics or some rational concept. It seems so senseless and hurtful. Just think, at this very moment and each one that follows, there are people all over the world hurting because they were born into a world that outcasts them and invalidates who they are. Why would you choose to contribute to circumstances that lead people to feel that way in the first place?

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou :hug:

You would not even be here if it was not for people that believed in God. Our history books are being rewritten. Our laws are being rewritten. Our standards are being rewritten. You laugh at what happened. I will shake my head in dismay one day when everyone is having their sex parties and joking around with life and nature to please themselves and the desires of their hearts, and someone walks all over you into nothing but dust. The people that saved the world from the grief that was to come believed in things you laugh at. They were against things you sneer at. They will not be around one day to protect you from destruction.

:crazy: