Homosexual Marriage and Adoption | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Homosexual Marriage and Adoption

I think it totally unfair to an adopted child to be raised by homosexuals. I cannot imagine the pain. JMO...nothing personal.

Reactions: Satya
*sigh*
I think I've reached my limit with this thread topic. Knock yourselves out guys, lol.

No thanks.

No thanks. My reputation??

Hm? It's a song.

Jeez, some Christians have absolutely no sense of humor.

I dare not open some books I've not read. You could have said some people don't have a sense of humor. Why Christians? Just curious, my friend.

No thanks. My reputation??

Oh. Sorry, after everything we had been discussing in the pages prior to your post, it just seemed utterly hilarious. I mean we had Black Swan's husband who was raised by lesbians, the studies that showed that same sex couples could raise children as well as heterosexual couples, and a debate on whether gender roles were more important than the parent's actual capabilities, and then you come in with your comment completely oblivious to all the discussion that came before. I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but I just found it really funny.

Last edited:
I dare not open some books I've not read. You could have said some people don't have a sense of humor. Why Christians? Just curious, my friend.

As I've said on this forum before, there are only two types of INFJs...those that are morally relativistic and those that are extremely Christian. From our earlier discussions and the post you just made, its pretty clear where you stand.

Also, the link was to a song by a Dutch boy who was raised by gay parents. Another reason why I found the whole thing to be quite humorous.

Thanks for the explanation. I dare not venture too deeply into some things. Wanted to post that there the other day but chose not to. Can you explain the reputation concept?

I dare not venture too deeply into some things.

I have to ask, why? Isn't venturing into the unknown, discovering new things, and taking different perspectives what life is all about?

As I've said on this forum before, there are only two types of INFJs...those that are morally relativistic and those that are extremely Christian.

I suppose there are no INFJs in Palestine, then?

Good one, LM. LOL
I was given three books on witchcraft many years ago. Tossed them ten or fifteen years later without opening a single page. I did not want any negative influence from a guy that gave them to me for just that reason.

I suppose there are no INFJs in Palestine, then?

quite probable that there are. However as they aren't the ones in charge they could be said to be enabling their leaders.

of course, since there really isn't any protected freedom of speech how could any safely come forward to voice their opinions?

IndigoSensor, I have at my right "A History of the Arab Peoples", Cradle and Crucible", "The Crusades Through Arab Eyes", "1453", "A History of God",
"Constantine's Sword", "Quran", and maybe a few others that I've given to someone to read. When there is conflict that affects my life and others dear to me, I will dig in and start reading, "The Art of War". After reading a good bit of the Quran, it felt like going home to my own bed when I picked the Bible up again. I look when I feel it a need to better understand a situation I wish to share my feelings on, as I cannot give an unbiased opinion when I feel it important without studying first.
I can't help but feel I'm getting to know a few of you a bit here, so as TK* might say, I plan to read those books one day. (Hehehe)
Witchcraft has never been my enemy and I have never found the need to study it. Homosexuality is not for me, as I like women entirely too much to have it any other way. Women are great! Only time I messed around with a hunting buddy was when I took my wife hunting. Ha!

:m187:

Leave it to TLM to come into a thread and pwn me in 9 words.

Couldn't resist. :D

quite probable that there are. However as they aren't the ones in charge they could be said to be enabling their leaders.

of course, since there really isn't any protected freedom of speech how could any safely come forward to voice their opinions?

I'm afraid I don't follow what part of the argument you're driving at. I was referring to the simultaneous lack of moral relativism and Christianity in Palestine, combined with the presumed presence of INFJs.

Good one, LM. LOL
I was given three books on witchcraft many years ago. Tossed them ten or fifteen years later without opening a single page. I did not want any negative influence from a guy that gave them to me for just that reason.
why would you do that??? come on, I've read the bible! surely you could take some witch craft! (at least, do you remember who they were by?)

Sorry I can't feed your desire to know. Guess they rated with rubics cube 101.