Hillary Clinton caught lying in email scandal | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton caught lying in email scandal

Snarky answers aside.

I feel lack of power to make significant changes via our current political system.
I have no control over the SCOTUS, or what they vote on…I do sign petitions, but I just don’t have the money to fly there and protest outside when they vote on things I disagree with.
Nor do I have the money to hire my own lobbyists to lobby Congress.
I do petition them all the time as well.
I vote…even though I don’t feel it counts for much.
What else can I do?

murder

I think the top heavy nature of those with the wealth in this country…and the world, will reach a crux and the will of those who keep getting fleeced…and those who are dying of starvation (not much good in a fight…but…), will start to push back and push back hard.
I think these riots in Germany at the Central Bank are just the beginning.
IMO some of these 1% of humanity that own 50% of the worlds wealth will probably be murdered if they cannot learn the basic rules of sharing that we all learned in preschool.

I think the top heavy nature of those with the wealth in this country…and the world, will reach a crux and the will of those who keep getting fleeced…and those who are dying of starvation (not much good in a fight…but…), will start to push back and push back hard.
I think these riots in Germany at the Central Bank are just the beginning.
IMO some of these 1% of humanity that own 50% of the worlds wealth will probably be murdered if they cannot learn the basic rules of sharing that we all learned in preschool.

If you've got no power left, there is just the George Washington way.

Reactions: Skarekrow
[h=1]Benghazi panel head Gowdy asks Clinton to ‘relinquish’ personal server[/h] http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...relinquish-personal-server/?intcmp=latestnews

The chairman of the congressional committee probing the Benghazi terror attacks has formally asked that Hillary Clinton turn over her personal server -- warning that the House could take steps to pressure her if she refuses.
Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., sent a letter, released Friday, to Clinton's attorney requesting that the former secretary of state "relinquish" the server to a "neutral, detached and independent third-party" for review.
The server has become a point of controversy after she admitted to exclusively using a private email account and a personal server while secretary -- yet insisted her server would remain private, though some lawmakers want access to it to ensure she's turned over all official emails during her tenure.
Gowdy's letter suggested that Clinton could turn the server over to the State Department inspector general for review. He said it's important for a third party to look over the contents to ensure any public documents are released.
"Her arrangement places her as the sole arbiter of what she considers private and what is beyond the view of the public," Gowdy said in the letter addressed to her Washington attorney Friday.

[h=1]Clinton Foundation’s Deep Financial Ties to Ukrainian Oligarch Who Pushed for Closer Ties to EU Revealed[/h] http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/0...ch-who-pushed-for-closer-ties-to-eu-revealed/

Michael Krieger | Posted Friday Mar 20, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
In 2008, Mr. Pinchuk made a five-year, $29 million commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, a wing of the foundation that coordinates charitable projects and funding for them but doesn’t handle the money. The pledge was to fund a program to train future Ukrainian leaders and professionals “to modernize Ukraine,” according to the Clinton Foundation. Several alumni are current members of the Ukrainian Parliament. Actual donations so far amount to only $1.8 million, a Pinchuk foundation spokesman said, citing the impact of the 2008 financial crisis.
The Pinchuk foundation said its donations were intended to help to make Ukraine “a successful, free, modern country based on European values.” It said that if Mr. Pinchuk was lobbying the State Department about Ukraine, “this cannot be seen as anything but a good thing.”
– From the Wall Street Journal article: Clinton Charity Tapped Foreign Friends
When I first came across the title to this article, I didn’t think much of it. In fact, I almost didn’t even click the link thinking it was just a repeat of a prior expose I highlighted in the post: Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 2 – Clinton Foundation Took Millions From Countries That Also Fund ISIS.
Fortunately, I did decide to take a look and pretty soon my jaw absolutely hit the floor. Although the Wall Street Journal didn’t play up the connection, I was stunned to see that of all the oligarchs connected to foreign governments who donated to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State, Ukraine was at the very top. I thought this to be strange, but as I read on I just couldn’t believe how connected the main donor was to the current regime in power. Considering this is the main geopolitical hotspot on earth right now, many, many questions need to be asked.

Let’s also recall some of the more shady aspects of the new government in Ukraine by taking a look back at the post, Made in the USA – How the Ukrainian Government is Giving Away Citizenships so Foreigners Can Run the Country. Here are a few excerpts:
Claims that the new government in Ukraine is nothing more than a Western puppet Parliament have been swirling around consistently since February. Nevertheless, I think it’s very significant that the takeover is now overt, undeniable and completely out in the open. Nothing proves this fact more clearly than the recent and sudden granting of citizenship to three foreigners so that they can take top posts in the government.
At the top of the list is American, Natalie Jaresko, who runs private equity fund Horizon Capital. She will now be Ukraine’s Finance Minister, and I highly doubt she will be forced to pay the IRS Expatriation Tax (one set of laws for the rich and powerful, another set of laws for the peasants). For Economy Minister, a Lithuanian investment banker, Aivaras Abromavicius, will take the reins. Health Minister will be Alexander Kvitashvili of Georgia.
Now read the following from the WSJ:
The Clinton Foundation swore off donations from foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. That didn’t stop the foundation from raising millions of dollars from foreigners with connections to their home governments, a review of foundation disclosures shows.
Some donors have direct ties to foreign governments. One is a member of the Saudi royal family. Another is a Ukrainian oligarch and former parliamentarian. Others are individuals with close connections to foreign governments that stem from their business activities. Their professed policy interests range from human rights to U.S.-Cuba relations.
All told, more than a dozen foreign individuals and their foundations and companies were large donors to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, collectively giving between $34 million and $68 million, foundation records show. Some donors also provided funding directly to charitable projects sponsored by the foundation, valued by the organization at $60 million.
The foreign donors reached by The Wall Street Journal said they contributed to the foundation for charitable, not political reasons.
Former President Bill Clinton promised the Obama administration the foundation wouldn’t accept most foreign-government donations while his wife was secretary of state. The agreement didn’t place limits on donations from foreign individuals or corporations.
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
In 2008, Mr. Pinchuk made a five-year, $29 million commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, a wing of the foundation that coordinates charitable projects and funding for them but doesn’t handle the money. The pledge was to fund a program to train future Ukrainian leaders and professionals “to modernize Ukraine,” according to the Clinton Foundation. Several alumni are current members of the Ukrainian Parliament. Actual donations so far amount to only $1.8 million, a Pinchuk foundation spokesman said, citing the impact of the 2008 financial crisis.
During Mrs. Clinton’s time at the State Department, Mr. Schoen, the pollster, registered as a lobbyist for Mr. Pinchuk, federal records show. Mr. Schoen said he and Mr. Pinchuk met several times with Clinton aides including Melanne Verveer, a Ukrainian-American and then a State Department ambassador-at-large for global women’s issues. The purpose, Mr. Schoen said, was to encourage the U.S. to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Viktor Yanukovych to free his jailed predecessor, Yulia Tymoshenko.
Mr. Schoen said his lobbying was unrelated to the donations. “We were not seeking to use any leverage or any connections or anything of the sort relating to the foundation,” he said.
Please Schoen, don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.
The Pinchuk foundation said its donations were intended to help to make Ukraine “a successful, free, modern country based on European values.” It said that if Mr. Pinchuk was lobbying the State Department about Ukraine, “this cannot be seen as anything but a good thing.”
Oh certainly, all you have to do is take a brief look at Ukraine to see what a wonderful thing it has been.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wasn’t allowed to give to the foundation while Mrs. Clinton was at the State Department. But several prominent Saudi Arabian businessmen gave millions.
• Victor Dahdaleh, a London businessman whose foundation contributed between $1 million and $5 million, has ties to Bahrain’s state-owned aluminum company. He was the intermediary between the state-owned Aluminum Bahrain B.S.C. and Alcoa World Alumina, which is majority owned by Alcoa Inc. Last year, he was acquitted in London on charges of bribing Bahraini officials to secure contracts for the Alcoa firm. In the U.S., the Alcoa affiliate pleaded guilty last year to corruption charges, and the Justice Department said an investigation into the matter remains open.
Rilin Enterprises, part of a privately held Chinese construction, infrastructure and port-management company, made a $2 million foundation pledge. The company was founded and is run by Wang Wenliang, a member of the National People’s Congress, China’s formal parliamentary body. Mr. Wang didn’t respond to a request to speak with him during the annual meeting earlier this month.
Mr. Wang is the former municipal official of Dandong, a city of 2.4 million in the Liaoning province on China’s border with North Korea. His company now controls that city’s port, a major trade route into North Korea.
The Clinton Foundation was unaware Mr. Wang was a delegate to the NPC, said a foundation official.
One of Mr. Wang’s firms was a contractor for the new Chinese Embassy in Washington.
In today’s fraudulent and rigged oligarch economy, this is what we call a nice “return on cronyism.”
For related articles, see:
Made in the USA – How the Ukrainian Government is Giving Away Citizenships so Foreigners Can Run the Country
In His Thirst for War, Senator Jim Inhofe Releases Fake Photos of Russian Troops in the Ukraine
Video of the Day – Nigel Farage Blasts the Idea of a “European Army” in One of His Most Powerful Diatribes Ever
Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 1 – How She Aggressively Lobbied for Mega Corporations as Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 2 – Clinton Foundation Took Millions From Countries That Also Fund ISIS
In Liberty,
Michael Krieger

[video=youtube;Kw5AAYnEA8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5AAYnEA8w[/video]

[h=1]Clinton Foundation’s Deep Financial Ties to Ukrainian Oligarch Who Pushed for Closer Ties to EU Revealed[/h] http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/0...ch-who-pushed-for-closer-ties-to-eu-revealed/

Michael Krieger | Posted Friday Mar 20, 2015 at 1:12 pm

– From the Wall Street Journal article: Clinton Charity Tapped Foreign Friends
When I first came across the title to this article, I didn’t think much of it. In fact, I almost didn’t even click the link thinking it was just a repeat of a prior expose I highlighted in the post: Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 2 – Clinton Foundation Took Millions From Countries That Also Fund ISIS.
Fortunately, I did decide to take a look and pretty soon my jaw absolutely hit the floor. Although the Wall Street Journal didn’t play up the connection, I was stunned to see that of all the oligarchs connected to foreign governments who donated to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State, Ukraine was at the very top. I thought this to be strange, but as I read on I just couldn’t believe how connected the main donor was to the current regime in power. Considering this is the main geopolitical hotspot on earth right now, many, many questions need to be asked.

Let’s also recall some of the more shady aspects of the new government in Ukraine by taking a look back at the post, Made in the USA – How the Ukrainian Government is Giving Away Citizenships so Foreigners Can Run the Country. Here are a few excerpts:
Claims that the new government in Ukraine is nothing more than a Western puppet Parliament have been swirling around consistently since February. Nevertheless, I think it’s very significant that the takeover is now overt, undeniable and completely out in the open. Nothing proves this fact more clearly than the recent and sudden granting of citizenship to three foreigners so that they can take top posts in the government.
At the top of the list is American, Natalie Jaresko, who runs private equity fund Horizon Capital. She will now be Ukraine’s Finance Minister, and I highly doubt she will be forced to pay the IRS Expatriation Tax (one set of laws for the rich and powerful, another set of laws for the peasants). For Economy Minister, a Lithuanian investment banker, Aivaras Abromavicius, will take the reins. Health Minister will be Alexander Kvitashvili of Georgia.
Now read the following from the WSJ:
The Clinton Foundation swore off donations from foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. That didn’t stop the foundation from raising millions of dollars from foreigners with connections to their home governments, a review of foundation disclosures shows.
Some donors have direct ties to foreign governments. One is a member of the Saudi royal family. Another is a Ukrainian oligarch and former parliamentarian. Others are individuals with close connections to foreign governments that stem from their business activities. Their professed policy interests range from human rights to U.S.-Cuba relations.
All told, more than a dozen foreign individuals and their foundations and companies were large donors to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, collectively giving between $34 million and $68 million, foundation records show. Some donors also provided funding directly to charitable projects sponsored by the foundation, valued by the organization at $60 million.
The foreign donors reached by The Wall Street Journal said they contributed to the foundation for charitable, not political reasons.
Former President Bill Clinton promised the Obama administration the foundation wouldn’t accept most foreign-government donations while his wife was secretary of state. The agreement didn’t place limits on donations from foreign individuals or corporations.
During Mrs. Clinton’s time at the State Department, Mr. Schoen, the pollster, registered as a lobbyist for Mr. Pinchuk, federal records show. Mr. Schoen said he and Mr. Pinchuk met several times with Clinton aides including Melanne Verveer, a Ukrainian-American and then a State Department ambassador-at-large for global women’s issues. The purpose, Mr. Schoen said, was to encourage the U.S. to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Viktor Yanukovych to free his jailed predecessor, Yulia Tymoshenko.
Mr. Schoen said his lobbying was unrelated to the donations. “We were not seeking to use any leverage or any connections or anything of the sort relating to the foundation,” he said.
Please Schoen, don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.
Oh certainly, all you have to do is take a brief look at Ukraine to see what a wonderful thing it has been.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wasn’t allowed to give to the foundation while Mrs. Clinton was at the State Department. But several prominent Saudi Arabian businessmen gave millions.
• Victor Dahdaleh, a London businessman whose foundation contributed between $1 million and $5 million, has ties to Bahrain’s state-owned aluminum company. He was the intermediary between the state-owned Aluminum Bahrain B.S.C. and Alcoa World Alumina, which is majority owned by Alcoa Inc. Last year, he was acquitted in London on charges of bribing Bahraini officials to secure contracts for the Alcoa firm. In the U.S., the Alcoa affiliate pleaded guilty last year to corruption charges, and the Justice Department said an investigation into the matter remains open.
Rilin Enterprises, part of a privately held Chinese construction, infrastructure and port-management company, made a $2 million foundation pledge. The company was founded and is run by Wang Wenliang, a member of the National People’s Congress, China’s formal parliamentary body. Mr. Wang didn’t respond to a request to speak with him during the annual meeting earlier this month.
Mr. Wang is the former municipal official of Dandong, a city of 2.4 million in the Liaoning province on China’s border with North Korea. His company now controls that city’s port, a major trade route into North Korea.
The Clinton Foundation was unaware Mr. Wang was a delegate to the NPC, said a foundation official.
One of Mr. Wang’s firms was a contractor for the new Chinese Embassy in Washington.
In today’s fraudulent and rigged oligarch economy, this is what we call a nice “return on cronyism.”
For related articles, see:
Made in the USA – How the Ukrainian Government is Giving Away Citizenships so Foreigners Can Run the Country
In His Thirst for War, Senator Jim Inhofe Releases Fake Photos of Russian Troops in the Ukraine
Video of the Day – Nigel Farage Blasts the Idea of a “European Army” in One of His Most Powerful Diatribes Ever
Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 1 – How She Aggressively Lobbied for Mega Corporations as Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 2 – Clinton Foundation Took Millions From Countries That Also Fund ISIS
In Liberty,
Michael Krieger
thanks for this great info!
Have you seen anything on Clinton being almost caught transferring heave weapons from Libya to arm ISIS?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607993075546000766&pid=15.1&H=114&W=160

Reactions: muir
thanks for this great info!
Have you seen anything on Clinton being almost caught transferring heave weapons from Libya to arm ISIS?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607993075546000766&pid=15.1&H=114&W=160

Thanks!

And thankyou for bringing up that important story!

The Clintons have also been accused of murdering people who have crossed them during their political careers...these are some really nasty people

But i want to be clear....i am not saying this to attack the democrats....i do not support either party and believe the whole two party partisan thing to be a giant hoax

Both sides are controlled by the same monied interests and the republican candidates like the Bush's are just as mired in scandal as the clintons

Weapons have been transferred from libya along with fighters. the CIA funded, armed and trained fighters in afghanistan in the 1970's to fight the soviets. The CIA called the file containing information on the fighters they were paying the 'al qaeda' file

When the CIA/Mossad and Saudi royal family knocked down the world trade centre on 911 they blamed CIA asset and friend of the saudi royal family Osama Bin laden of the crime because he had a terminal health condition (he was dying)

They created a bogeyman of 'extreme islamic terrorism' to justify the invasions they wanted to carry out of oil rich countries in the middle east. A US general Wesley Clark has publically admitted that there was a long term goal to invade those countries

The CIA fomented the trouble in Libya against Gaddafi, they fomented the trouble in Syria against Assad and they armed, funded and trained ISIS fighters whilst calling them 'moderate rebels' in their mainstream media. ISIS is said to contain Al Qaeda elements...well of course it does because ISIS is the creation of the CIA who along with the saudis use the takfiris to achieve their poltical goals (like attacking Assad)

The CIA has supplied weapons and has moved them around various countries including Libya and Syria. The CIA and their allies have also broken criminals out of prisons across the middle east on the condition that they then fight for them in their dirty proxy wars

So to focus in on the Clintons is to miss the bigger picture. The Clintons are just some of the players in a corrupt network of people who lie to the US public all the time

The aim of this corporate network who operate out of the Council on Foreign Relations is to keep the US under the control of zionist banking elements and to ultimately destroy the sovereignty of the US on the path to creating a one world government which they will control

They are liars, murderers and thieves and the Clintons are some of their minions

This is why the clintons are so anti-iran...because they are puppets of the zionists. the Iranians have consistently said they have nothing against jews and yet the zionist propaganda machine keeps telling the US public that the Iranians want to destroy jews!

Here's a recent news story about their activities in yemen

[FONT=&amp]http://www.globalresearch.ca/yemen-american-weapons-once-more-landed-up-in-the-wrong-hands-mistakenly-in-the-hands-of-al-qaeda/5437988

[/FONT]
Yemen: American Weapons Once More “Landed Up in the Wrong Hands”. Mistakenly in the Hands of Al Qaeda

The US Latest Debacle in Yemen – Over $500 Million Worth of Military Aid Lost

By Joachim Hagopian
Global Research, March 21, 2015

“In war, truth is the first casualty.” - Attributed to Aeschylus (525-456 BC)
Oops! There goes another half billion dollars’ worth of war material lost to another enemy. This time in Yemen where until a few weeks ago President Obama could readily tout Yemen as the one foreign policy success story he could always hang his hat on. Yemen was the one place on this planet where Obama could avoid having to admit his foreign policy is not a total and abject failure. Yemen was where he could rationalize that his killer drone policy was actually working at keeping the enemy at bay. So what if most of the people killed by drones are innocent (over 96% by one recent analysis), many children and women that happened to get in the way. A little so called collateral damage never hurt the mighty US Empire’s warring ways.
In January Yemen’s US puppet government was overthrown by Iranian backed Shiite Houthi rebels affiliated with al Qaeda factions. These insurgent forces generated increasing strength over time in large part provoked by Obama’s predator drone policy regularly attacking and killing hundreds of mostly innocent civilians in Yemen since 2002. Last month during the ensuing unrest in the Yemen capital Sanaa, US personnel apparently were forced to close its embassy, having to evacuate US citizens from what’s now become another openly hostile, unsafe nation for Americans in the Arabian Gulf.
Subsequently the Pentagon in recent weeks had to slink before closed sessions of Congress to inform them that it fears that al Qaeda in Yemen now has in its possession countless small arms, ammunition, night-vision goggles, patrol boats, vehicles, aircraftand other large scale combat supplies that enable yet more so called Islamic extremists to wage yet more terrorism and war into the future. Pressed to account for the whereabouts of the weaponry, the Pentagon brass simply shrugged their shoulders and alluded to it most likely being in the wrong hands now. An anonymous legislative aide could only conclude, “We have to assume it’s completely compromised and gone.”
This much of the confiscated aid presumed missing and irretrievable was released:
1,250,000 rounds of ammunition• 200 Glock 9 mm pistols• 200 M-4 rifles• 4 Huey II helicopters• 2 Cessna 208 transport and surveillance aircraft• 2 coastal patrol boats• 1 CN-235 transport and surveillance aircraft• 4 hand-launched Raven drones• 160 Humvees• 250 suits of body armor• 300 sets of night-vision goggles
And now just days after this Pentagon fiasco goes public, the latest just breaking story of yet more horrible news rubbing salt into Obama’s fresh licked wound is today’s announcement that four suicide bombers calling themselves an Islamic State branch in Yemen just killed at least 137 people in two mosques inside the Yemen capital of Sanaa. This level of violence in this war torn country is the worst in decades.
This disastrous series of events in Yemen is painfully reminiscent of last June’s ISIS invasion of Iraq and its capture of that nation’s second largest city Mosul. In both cases US trained and funded national security forces refused to even fight the rebels. Also rebels in each nation took possession of critical military bases. Speculation abounds in both cases over whether the order to cut and run came from the weak national government or with far more sinister implication the order each time might have originated from high command in Washington DC to willfully allow the hostile rebel forces to run amok seizing control of both countries. By simply abandoning both their military missions and positions, the national security forces in both Iraq and Yemen allowed al Qaeda militants free access to large arsenals of US weaponry and equipment.
As much as one quarter of the Iraqi security forces ran away from ISIS. Assault rifles, both small and heavy firearms, ammunition, anti-tank rockets were simply there for the taking as spoils for the unchallenged victors. As a result, ISIS captured hundreds of US supplied Humvees, pickup trucks, tanks and armored vehicles, artillery pieces, a number of helicopters, and huge stocks of ammunition and artillery shells. ISIS also attained US issued weaponry from some of the more moderate US backed rebels in Syria. And now in Yemen by default once again, another nation’s US backed security forces gave away a war’s worth of weapons and supplies – again.
However, it’s become increasingly clear that the US has been covertly financing and arming the Islamic extremists known as ISIS as its proxy mercenaries on the ground in both Syria and Iraq all along. So this takeover of yet more US weapons suddenly in Yemen smells like another rat. In all likelihood the United States crime cabal of a traitorous government may be simply capitalizing on the latest events in Yemen as yet another boost to keeping its state sponsored war on terror actively raging on into the indefinite future. As such the US may have actually planned the Yemen coup and through deceitful means purposely given the arms over to another so called fake enemy. Also the US propaganda machine can now take advantage of generating lots of negative publicity from these turn of events by blaming Iran for the Yemen instability since Iran has purportedly been backing the Shiite Houthi rebels currently in power.
Recall it was Yemen on order from General Petraeus in December 2009 that launched a cruise missile that killed 52 members of several innocent Yemen families early on in the Obama presidency. It was determined that 41 were civilians and 14 were women and 21 children. Petraeus proceeded to lie about all but three of the dead were terrorists. But before his lies came Obama pressuring the Yemen puppet government to lie about falsely admitting it was a Yemen missile that was responsible. However, an astute young journalist at the crime scene based on photos was able to identify the missile as belonging to America. Facing the embarrassment of scandal, it was Obama who then further pressured his Yemeni puppets to actually arrest the journalist for merely doing his job as a good and honest journalist. So after being falsely imprisoned because of Obama, later when the president of Yemen was about to release the reporter, again it was vengeful Obama who interceded and strong-armed Yemen to keep the journalist who dared print the lowdown truth exposing the US atrocity committed on his nation wrongfully in prison for three years.
This is a story Obama would like to forget, kind of like Benghazi. But rather than be honest and openly admit error for killing innocent families in Yemen, both Petraeus and Obama chose to lie about what they’d done. But Obama immorally went further far beyond just lying in punishing the young Yemeni reporter as criminal reprisal. In his first year in office this piece of evidence exposed Obama for being full of it when during his campaign he promised that his presidency would be far different from his psychopath predecessors Bush and Cheney, assuring the American voters that his administration would be the most “honest and transparent” in American history. Of course he’s only proven to be the opposite as the most secretive and oppressive administration in history far beyond even the Bush crime family.
The next Obama story and Yemen scandal to come along a couple years later was Obama acting as judge, jury and executioner in his choice to kill three Americans in Yemen. Without going through the “trouble and inconvenience” of rounding the first two Americans up and granting them their constitutional rights to a fair judicial process and trial for their alleged close ties to al Qaeda extremism, Obama defended his decision to simply murder them outright with a killer drone. Then just two weeks later at another location in Yemen out of pure spite and evil, Obama assassinated one of the earlier victim’s 16-year old son who had absolutely no affiliation or involvement with al Qaeda or terrorism. The Colorado born kid was simply hanging out with friends and relatives eating at a restaurant when all of them were suddenly blown away as totally innocent victims of Obama’s state sponsored terrorism from the skies. And the MSM presstitutes calling themselves journalists never even had the balls or decency to confront the murdering president on his crimes. Instead they and the American public heard Obama’s dismissive press secretary defend Obama saying the boy “should have had a more responsible father.” Then the annoyed Majority Senate Leader Harry Reid when facing questions told the world that if anybody deserved to die it was those three Americans.
Later still defending his murder of Americans, our president actually had the criminal audacity to matter-of-factly defend why he can foresee justifiably killing more Americans on US soil in the future. If he deems any of us as much as an enemy sympathizer, or for that matter a dissident opposing the current totalitarian police state, our Democratic president apparently will suffer no sleepless nights nor apparently have any qualms about murdering us right here in our homes in own country.
The psychopathic leaders of our nation will never ever admit to error nor having made mistakes and will further never express any remorse whatsoever over any of their previous decisions and actions, however heinous or appalling. But instead they will always calmly and coolly rationalize and readily justify them – displaying all the classic symptoms of true psychopaths. But then when you are a prominent member of the United States crime syndicate government, it mandatorily goes with the turf.
So Obama has a rather unpleasant checkered past he’d just as soon forget when it comes to his own Yemen foreign policy. Undoubtedly that was all the more reason his longtime predator drone, low intensity presence in Yemen just had to be his one shining example and model of successful foreign policy that was actually working as he’d planned. But four months after Obama was bragging about Yemen, its government fell to yet more terrorists. So now even that flimsy delusional cover has blown up in his face with this latest breaking scandal that the commander-in-chief’s Pentagon brass cannot even account for more than $500 million dollars’ worth of military aid sent to the Yemen government since 2007.
Yemen was the one struggling, troubled nation on the Arabian peninsula that Obama till recently could proudly claim that his fundamental shift away from those costly protracted war debacles in Afghanistan and Iraq begun under his neocon predecessors were once and for all history. Under Obama’s watch his foreign policy approach would be to skillfully and “humanely” avoid those kind of bloody drawn out wars that Americans eventually grow tired of. Instead his new policy of low intensity wars around the world using smaller Special Operations forces would circumvent the need for a large commitment of US troops on the ground. Instead Obama favored quietly replacing those long, costly and unpopular quagmires with his own low key, “out of sight, out of mind” dirty little secret wars utilizing the latest modern stealth warfare that’s quickly become his own personal favorite and his signature trademark – the one that in his weekly meetings with intel and military brass Obama himself got to decide who was to live and who was to die, using those magical predator drones. And now our president wants to spread his brand of terror around the world by selling drones to “US allies.” Killer drones always seemed cleaner and more surgically precise to him, after all no more messy, unsightly American blood spilled on foreign soil but only that of those tan-skinned Moslems that after 9/11 nobody really liked anyway. And even their red blood was/is never shown to Americans back home thanks to the sanitized version of propaganda war known as embedded presstitute journalism.
But now that the cat’s out of the bag in Yemen, Obama’s best laid plans have once again been foiled by his brilliant Pentagon war strategists “losing” yet another arsenal of US military arms. That military aid intended for Yemen’s US puppet government to defend itself from insurgency recently got handed over to the big bad al Qaeda wolf that’s been banging at the government door. Yet with all the intelligence forces of the CIA and Special Ops stationed there in Yemen for years, we’re supposed to believe that they never saw this latest coup even coming – more bullshit. Lo and behold, more bad guys a few weeks ago were easily able to overthrow another weak, corrupt, US installed puppet and managed to abscond with over $500 million worth of war weapons that can now be used against America at some point in the future.
Where have we seen this rerun before? Oh yeah, last year in Iraq, in Syria, in Afghanistan, in Libya, come to think of it, wherever Empire goes, certainly all over the Middle East and Africa we’ve observed this same inexcusable pattern before. As far as keeping the US war on terror compliments of the crime syndicate in Washington going forever, pretending to lose weapons to the enemy always seems to work on the misfed, dumbed down American population. What they aren’t counting on are the fed up (as opposed to misfed) American citizens who’ve learned to not be fooled by the sinister sleight of hand disinformation trickery that our own government and mainstream media are constantly and deceptively attempting to pull the bull over our eyes.
Let’s count the ways in a brief recap of past waste and lost war material during this last decade alone in Afghanistan and Iraq. First off, well over $6 trillion dollars have already been spent on criminally destroying those two nations with significant residual damage done to the struggling US economy during a stagnating recession era, and that’s not even including the far greater and tragic human cost to so many people’s lives. A year ago it was reported that the US was leaving behind in Afghanistan $6 billion worth of 170 million pounds of equipment including 850 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles, furniture, non-classified computers, generators, chemical toilets, you name it, and the US government left it. Over 387 million pounds of scrap were sold to local Afghans for $46.5 million that at least got recouped.
Apparently a huge surplus of those MRAP vehicles that were shipped to the warfront were actually never needed nor used. More Empire wastes had to be given away or scrapped in Afghanistan than in Iraq because Afghanistan has less capacity to operate and maintain the equipment than the Iraqis. Parts shortages also became a major problem in attempting to salvage equipment. Much has been donated to the national security forces but tons of wasted equipment and supplies were lazily discarded that could have gone to the Afghan people. Just as the war itself was a tragic and costly bloody mess that never did any good for either the US but especially Afghanistan, so went the trillions of wasted taxpayer dollars decimating America’s middle class that bore the brunt of funding that horrific, senseless war.
Another near half million weapons in Afghanistan were never even accounted for. American oversight was very poor, but Afghanistan’s inventory mechanism was virtually non-existent, so concluded the US Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR). Last year Vice reported that despite allocating two-thirds of a billion dollars’ worth of weapons and equipment to Afghan security forces, hundreds of thousands may be lost in abandoned warehouses in unknown locations or worse yet sold on the enormous black market that’s always operated throughout the dozen year war in Afghanistan. Similar to the recent Yemen theme, most items sold in the underground market ultimately ended up in Taliban hands.
Overwhelming evidence accumulated over the years verifying that tons of US arms and ammunition procured by the Taliban enemy were eventually used to kill Americans, portending a repeated tragic future scenario with the recent loss of weapons in Yemen. High incidence of the National Afghan Army selling US issued war goods to black market or directly to Taliban was extremely rampant. Gross acquisition errors caused a surplus of 83,184 unutilized AK-47’s much of which quickly made its way to being sold on the black market and then utilized by the enemy. Just to get an idea of how serious this problem was of missing US equipment and arms falling into the wrong hands, in certain districts it surpassed the opium trade within the world’s largest opium producing nation.
Of course the US government has been criminally involved in drug smuggling for decades, even misusing US military personnel to act as opium field guards. Allegedly that was among the burning issues that motivated the not-so-friendly fire assassination and scandalous cover-up of NFL star Pat Tillman. As in Iraq, corruption at all levels and ranks by both civilian and military Americans as well as Afghanis plagued both the waste problem as well as the war effort. Also as the longest running war in US history dragged on, with alarming frequency national Afghan soldiers began turning on and killing their American trainers, sadly amounting to a third of the US deaths in Afghanistan during 2012, the same year that more American veterans were committing suicide than were dying in combat on the Afghan warfront.
This same unending pattern of waste, fraud, theft, corruption and ongoing “lost” weapons and equipment was notoriously present during the decade long war in Iraq and now with Iraq War III it’s still going on to this day. Back in 2007 it was reported that while General Petraeus was tasked with training Iraqi security forces in 2004 and 2005, 190,000 AK-47’s and pistols went unaccounted for. 30% of the weapons slated to Iraqi forces were unknown. In Afghanistan that figure rose to 43%. As of the latest figures from August 2011, an estimated $60 billion in war funds were lost to waste, poor planning and corruption fraud in both Afghanistan and Iraq. In four years of continued boondoggling, that number is likely up to $80 billion now and still rising.
This loss of US weapons has become the emerging standard US foreign policy, pretend through gross incompetence and mismanagement (having had so much practice at it) that you “accidentally on purpose” misplace billions of dollars’ worth of killing machine equipment just so those Islamic extremists we love to hate so much can get their grimy little hands on it. The Special Ops US advisors apparently stationed there in Yemen all these years suddenly became frightened when those insurgent meanies, the Shiite Houthis, successfully pulled off an “unanticipated” coup and our fiercest, best and brightest black ops warriors suddenly had to flee from the capital for their lives last month only to allow the barbarians crashing at the gate to conveniently take possession of all their left behind war toys. Déjà vu all over again. Not only does America lose all its wars, the last victory coming 70 years ago, but the US also seems to always end up losing all its weapons too. No wonder the great American Empire-turned paper tiger keeps losing war after war virtually nonstop since World War II, it can’t seem to hold onto its billions of tax paid for weapons.
Or the more likely explanation behind these recurring Empire follies is the ruling crime syndicate that’s infiltrated and treasonously taken over the US government by design is supposed to lose all its wars in faithful obedience to its New World Order agenda – destabilizing every Third World nation possessing oil/wanted precious natural resources by secretly creating, funding, training and yes, arming the so called enemy, never failing to employ those fanatical Islamic extremists those dumbed down, ignorant masses xenophobically love to fear and hate. This way we keep the ruling elite crime families like Bush and the Rockefellers happy by simply invoking the familiar “threat to national security” card as justification for imposing Orwellian police state counterterrorism laws at home and throughout the world.
Creating failed states all over the globe that in turn opens the floodgate to predatory NWO vultures like the transnationals, the World Bank and IMF loans fast moving in to further rape, plunder and enslave yet more of the world population buried forever deep in Ponzi scheme debt. And even though those paid mercenary stooges called al Qaeda or ISIS or Islamic jihadists are not practicing Moslems at all but simply paid mercenary thugs doing the crime syndicate Empire’s dirtiest bidding, with enough propaganda lies accompanied by the bi-monthly dog and pony show of the latest beheading, you’ve successfully manipulated your forever war on terror. Works every time. That way the earthly raping, pillaging and plundering can go on with even more of a vengeance that without this hired gun villain playing their part, none of this terror could even remotely be possible. And just like that after the international crime cabal’s inside 9/11 job, whallah! The New World Order is here.
In the same way that the US is repeatedly getting caught red-handed maintaining the supposed enemy’s supply line in Iraq and Syria with regular airdrops of necessary food and arms supplies, the latest uncovered evidence released by Iraqi ground forces wiretapping conversations between US military and ISIS, this pretend game to also keep losing US weapons to the fake enemy is another sinister lie that’s just too preposterous and unbelievable to continue swallowing. You can fool some of the people as dumbed down as they are some of the time with nonstop propaganda bullshit, but the US government cannot get away with continuing to fool all of us all the time. At this point enough of us are on to them, having arrived a while ago at the realization that the ugly truth is that the criminal syndicate posing as the US federal government is the treasonous true enemy of its own people as well as the entire world. Its relentless agenda of perpetrating nothing but more war, lies and bloodshed on the earth’s population must be stopped and the traitors in our own government must be held accountable.
Joachim Hagopian is a West Point graduate and former US Army officer. He has written a manuscript based on his unique military experience entitled “Don’t Let The Bastards Getcha Down.” It examines and focuses on US international relations, leadership and national security issues. After the military, Joachim earned a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and worked as a licensed therapist in the mental health field for more than a quarter century. He now concentrates on his writing and has a blog site at http://empireexposed. blogspot. com/.

« Benghazi: 36 Hours Before Rhodes Email, Hillary Used IDENTICAL Cover-Up Script – Lunch Alert!Benghazi Subpoena Scandal – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! »
Hillary Language On Benghazi Identical To Rhodes Email — 1 1/2 Days Before!
By Dick Morris on May 5, 2014

On September 13, 2012, — one and a half days before Obama aide Ben Rhodes sent an email advising UN Ambassador Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attacks on a protest over an anti-Muslim Internet video — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used the identical language embedded in a statement about the attacks.
The congruence of the two word-for-word statements suggests, at the very least, a close coordination between and White House and Hillary Clinton to deceive the American people about the true nature of the attack in Benghazi. And it may also be evidence that Hillary Clinton engineered that decision immediately following the attacks. Was the cover-up Hillary’s idea? The emails beg the question. Now Congress must investigate and decide what the answer is.
Based on newly released emails, we know that Hillary Clinton was informed sometime before 9:45 on September 12, 2012 that the Benghazi attack was made by terrorists, not spontaneous protestors. Despite this information, she continued to publicly contradict that assessment and instead blamed the murder of the four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens on a phantom protest
Why would she do that? In order to deflect criticism away from the State Department’s inadequate security in Benghazi and to help the President perpetuate the myth that he had Al-Qaeda “on the run” as part of his election propaganda.
Look at the two statements:
Here is what Hillary said in her statement on the morning of September 13th about the attacks:
“…Let me state very clearly… that the United States Government had absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its content and message…This video is disgusting and reprehensible…There is no justification, none at all, for responding to this video with violence.”
Her language found its identical echo in the email sent by Rhodes 36 hours later on the afternoon of September 14th. Rhodes wrote:
“We’ve made our views on the video crystal clear. The United States Government had nothing to do with it. We reject its message and its content. We find it disgusting and reprehensible. But there is no justification at all for responding to this movie with violence.”
The language is virtually identical. Here it is line by line:
Hillary: “Let me state very clearly that the United States Government had absolutely nothing to do with this video.”
Rhodes: “We’ve made our views on the video crystal clear. The United States Government had nothing to do with it.”
Hillary: “We absolutely reject its content and message.”
Rhodes: “We reject its message and its content.”
Hillary: “The film is disgusting and reprehensible.”
Rhodes: “We find it disgusting and reprehensible.”
Hillary: “The film is no justification, none at all, for responding to this video with violence.”
Rhodes: “But there is no justification at all for responding to this movie with violence.”
From the moment of the attack, Hillary was the first government official to link it to the Internet video. She continued citing the unrelated video for several weeks — long after the State Department knew otherwise.
In a statement issued at about the time she spoke to President Obama at 10 PM on September 11th, while the attacks were still going on, she blamed them on the video:
“Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”
So, from the outset, it may have been Hillary who injected the idea that the video caused the attack. Then, it appears, that it was her language that Rhodes copied in instructing Susan Rice on how to handle the issue during her appearances on all the Sunday talk shows. There is also a vague reference to ordering an ambassador to be killed. But Hillary knew that was not the case. Because at 9:45 on the morning immediately after the attack, Assistant Secretary of State Beth Jones sent an email to Hillary Clinton reporting on a conversation she had with the Libyan Ambassador in which she told him that terrorists were responsible for the attack. There was no mention of any protest, demonstration, or video.
According to former CBS News correspondent Sheryl Atkinson, the email is labeled “Libya update from Beth Jones” [and says]:
“When [the Libyan Ambassador said his government suspected that former Qaddafi regime elements carried out the attacks, I told him the group that conducted the attacks — Ansar al-Sharia — is affiliated with Islamic extremists.”
Later, Hillary’s State Department requested that the talking points to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.”
Nuland warned, in an e mail that describing Benghazi as a terrorist attack and alluding to the previous warnings the State Department had gotten from the CIA about the imminence of such attacks: “could be abused by members [of Congress] to beat up the State Department for not paying attention to warnings, so why would we want to feed that either? Concerned …”
When Nuland was dissatisfied with the deletions made in the talking points, she protested: “These changes don’t resolve all of my issues or those of my buildings leadership,” a likely reference to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
So the decision to blame the video may have not originated in the bowels of the State Department or in the White House, but it may have stemmed directly from the Secretary of State herself. Hillary Rodham Clinton.
View my most recent videos in case you missed them!
Benghazi: 36 Hours Before Rhodes Email, Hillary Used IDENTICAL Cover-Up Script – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!
9/11 And Its Aftermath – Dick Morris TV: History Video!
Medicare Death Panels Start Soon – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!
Putin’s Play To Take Over The Internet – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!
The Collapse Of The Republican Mainstream – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!

The White house cover for hilary:

https://www.intellihub.com/hillary-clintons-private-emails-made-unsearchable-new-white-house-regulation/
?

[h=1]Hillary Clinton’s private emails made unsearchable by new White House regulation[/h] March 18, 2015 11:18 pm EDT

[h=1]When transparency stops being transparent[/h] WASHINGTON D.C. (INTELLIHUB) — The White House office in charge cataloging and archiving government emails is no longer subject to Freedom of Information Act requests after a new regulation went into effect — meaning that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email fiasco will likely disappear into the abyss altogether.
The move, which get this, ironically came on National Freedom of Information Day, Mar. 15, shows yet another facet of the now highly corrupt U.S. government.
It looks as they all [the Administration] knew what was in Clinton’s emails all along and likely even instructed her to use such a private account to avoid the exposure of details regarding the Benghazi incident and more.
Welcome to Amerika!

Read full text here: Removal of Published Rules to Align Published Policy with Current Sources of Law (PDF)
H/T: tomahawkranger1775
Other Sources:
White House office to delete its FOIA regulations — USA Today
White House Celebrates National Freedom Of Information Day By Making Office Of The Administration Completely UnFOIA-able — Tech Dirt
About the author:
Shepard Ambellas is the founder, editor-in-chief of Intellihub News and the maker of SHADE the Motion Picture. You can also find him on Twitter and Facebook. Shepard also appears on the Travel Channel series America Declassified. You can also listen to him on Coast To Coast AM with hosts, both, George Noory on “Chemtrails” and John B. Wells on the “Alternative Media Special“. Shepard Ambellas has also been featured on the Drudge Report, the largest news website in the entire world, for his provocative coverage of the Bilderberg Group.
For media inquires, interviews, questions or suggestions for this author, email: shepard@intellihub.com.

NBC only show 90 seconds of the hour long interview with the Iranian foreign minister because it does not want the US public to hear what he has to say

This is because the zionists want to demonise Iran and make the US public think that Iran is 'evil' because the zionists who control the US mainstream media want a war with iran and with russia (how would that be a good thing for the US public? I mean how many US citizens have their own private nuclear bunker and longterm food supply?)

[video=youtube;Yj8tKd-LHG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8tKd-LHG0[/video]

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/generals-conclude-obama-backed-al-qaida/

[h=1]Generals conclude Obama backed al-Qaida[/h] [h=2]Probe of military experts finds U.S. 'switched sides' in terror war[/h] Published: 01/19/2015 at 10:25 PM
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/generals-conclude-obama-backed-al-qaida/#2bJxGjc7Wt4wt4xr.99

NEW YORK – The Obama White House and the State Department under the management of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “changed sides in the war on terror” in 2011 by implementing a policy of facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al-Qaida-dominated rebel militias in Libya attempting to oust Moammar Gadhafi from power, the Citizens Commission on Benghazi concluded in its interim report.
In WND interviews, several members of the commission have disclosed their finding that the mission of Christopher Stevens, prior to the fall of Gadhafi and during Stevens’ time as U.S. ambassador, was the management of a secret gun-running program operated out of the Benghazi compound.

The Obama administration’s gun-running project in Libya, much like the “fast and furious” program under Eric Holder’s Justice Department, operated without seeking or obtaining authorization by Congress.
WND reported Monday that in exclusive interviews conducted with 11 of the 17 members of the commission, it is clear that while the CCB is still enthusiastic to work with Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and hopeful that Boehner is serious about the investigation, various members of the CCB, speaking on their own behalf and not as spokesmen for the commission, are expressing concerns, wanting to make sure the Gowdy investigation is not compromised by elements within the GOP.
The Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi’s interim report, in a paragraph titled “Changing sides in the War on Terror,” alleges “the U.S. was fully aware of and facilitating the delivery of weapons to the Al Qaeda-dominated rebel militias throughout the 2011 rebellion.”
The report asserted the jihadist agenda of AQIM, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group and other Islamic terror groups represented among the rebel forces was well known to U.S. officials responsible for Libya policy.
“The rebels made no secret of their Al Qaeda affiliation, openly flying and speaking in front of the black flag of Islamic jihad, according to author John Rosenthal and multiple media reports,” the interim report said. “And yet, the White House and senior Congressional members deliberately and knowingly pursued a policy that provided material support to terrorist organizations in order to topple a ruler who had been working closely with the West actively to suppress Al Qaeda.”
The report concluded: “The result in Libya, across much of North Africa, and beyond has been utter chaos, disruption of Libya’s oil industry, the spread of dangerous weapons (including surface-to-air missiles), and the empowerment of jihadist organizations like Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.”
Christopher Stevens: ’1st U.S. envoy to al-Qaida’
In the WND interviews, several members of the citizens’ commission, speaking for themselves, not for the commission, added important background to the interim report’s conclusion.
“In early 2011, before Gadhafi was deposed, Christopher Stevens came to Benghazi in a cargo ship, and his title at the time was envoy to the Libyan rebels,’ which basically means Christopher Stevens was America’s very first envoy to al-Qaida,” explained Clare Lopez, a member of the commission who served as a career operations officer with the CIA and current is vice president for research at the Washington-based Center for Security Policy.
“At that time, Stevens was facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al-Qaida-related militia in Libya,” Lopez continued. “The weapons were produced at factories in Eastern Europe and shipped to a logistics hub in Qatar. The weapons were financed by the UAE and delivered via Qatar mostly on ships, with some possibly on airplanes, for delivery to Benghazi. The weapons were small arms, including Kalashnikovs, rocket-propelled grenades and lots of ammunition.”
Lopez further explained that during the period of time when Stevens was facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al-Qaida-affiliated militia in Libya, he was living in the facility that was later designated the Special Mission Compound in Benghazi.
“This was about weapons going into Libya, and Stevens is coordinating with Abdelhakim Belhadj, the leader of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, other al-Qaida-affiliated militia leaders and leaders of the Libyan Muslim Brotherhood that directed the rebellion against Qadhafi as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood,” Lopez said. “Many of the individual members of the al-Qaida-related militias, including the LIFG, and the groups that would later become Ansar Al-Sharia, were Muslim Brotherhood members first.”
According to the interim report, as detailed by Lopez, a delegation from the UAE traveled to Libya after the fall of Gadhafi to collect payment for the weapons the UAE had financed and that Qatar had delivered to the Transitional National Council in Libya during the war.
“The UAE delegation was seeking $1 billion it claimed was owed,” the interim report noted. “During their visit to Tripoli, the UAE officials discovered that half of the $1 billion worth of weapons it had financed for the rebels had, in fact, been diverted by Mustafa Abdul Jalil, the Muslim Brotherhood head of the Libyan TNC, and sold to Qaddafi.”
According to information discovered during the UAE visit to Tripoli, when Jalil learned that Maj. Gen. Abdel Fatah Younis, Gadhafi’s former minister of the interior before his late February 2011 defection to the rebel forces, had found out about the weapons diversion and the $500 million payment from Gadhafi, Jalil ordered Abu Salim Abu Khattala, leader of the Abu Obeida Bin al-Jarrah brigade to kill Younis.
“Abu Khattala, later identified as a Ansar al- Shariah commander who participated in the 11 September 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, accepted the orders and directed the killing of Gen. Younis in July 2011,” the interim report noted.
Abu Khattala is currently in custody in New York awaiting trial under a Department of Justice-sealed indictment, after U.S. Delta Force special operations personnel captured him over the weekend of June 14-15, 2014, in a covert mission in Libya. Abu Khattala’s brigade merged into Ansar al-Shariah in 2012, and he was positively identified to the FBI in a cell phone photo from the scene of the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi.
The language of the interim report made clear why the sequence of events is important.
“The key significance of this episode is the demonstration of a military chain-of-command relationship between the Libyan Muslim Brotherhood leadership of the TNC and the Al Qaeda-affiliated militia (Ansar al-Shariah) that has been named responsible for the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi,” the interim Rreport concluded.
“What we have here is the Muslim Brotherhood leadership of the revolution giving a kill order to a Muslim militia affiliated with al-Qaida, which then carried it out,” Lopez summarized. “This chain-of-command link is important even though it has not yet received enough attention in the media.
A big ‘oh no’ moment
“After Gadhafi is deposed and Stevens was appointed U.S. ambassador to Libya, the flow of weapons reverses,” Lopez noted. “Now Stevens has the job of overseeing the shipment of arms from Libya to Syria to arm the rebels fighting Assad, some of whom ultimately become al-Nusra in Syria and some become ISIS.”
Lopez distinguished that “al-Nusra in Syria still claims allegiance to al-Qaida, while ISIS has broken away from al-Qaida, not because ISIS is too violent, but out of insubordination, after Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, wanted to run his own show inside Syria as well as Iraq, thereby disobeying orders from al-Qaida leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri.”
She noted that in this period of time, after the fall of Gadhafi and before the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the Benghazi compound, Stevens was working with Turkey to ship weapons out of Libya into Syria for the use of the rebels fighting Assad.
According to the authors of the bestselling book “13 Hours,” on Sept. 11, 2012, before the attack on the Benghazi compound started, Stevens had dinner with Turkish Consul General Ali Sait Akin. Stevens reportedly escorted the Turkish diplomat outside the main gate of the Benghazi compound to say good-bye to Akin at approximately 7:40 p.m. local time, before he returned to Villa C to retire for the evening.
Kevin Shipp, a former CIA counterintelligence expert who worked on the seventh floor at Langley as protective staff to then-CIA Director William Casey, again speaking for himself in his interview with WND, agreed with Lopez that the gun-running operation Stevens managed is a secret the Obama White House and Clinton State Department have sought to suppress from the public.
“The shocking part, maybe even a violation of international law that the Obama administration has been terrified to have fully revealed, is that Stevens as part of his duties as a State Department employee was assisting in the shipment of arms first into Libya for the al-Qaida-affiliated militia, with the weapons shipped subsequently out of Libya into Syria for use by the al-Qaida-affiliated rebels fighting Assad,” Shipp told WND.
“Very possibly, these gun-running activities could be looked at even as treasonable offenses,” he said.
Shipp further noted that in gun-running operations in which the CIA wants deniability, the CIA generally involves a third party.
“The way the CIA works is through a ‘cut-out,’ in that you get Qatar to transport the weapons and you facilitate the transport. So now the third party is to blame,” he explained.
“Qatar probably would have been able to pull this off without any attribution to the CIA if the Benghazi attack had not happened. The attack basically shed the light on this operation the White House, the State Department and the CIA were trying to keep quiet,” he said.
“The attack on Benghazi was a big ‘oh no’ moment.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/generals-conclude-obama-backed-al-qaida/#2bJxGjc7Wt4wt4xr.99

Hillary Clinton’s War on Women
Analysis: As senator, Clinton paid women 72 cents for each dollar paid to men
TWEET
EMAIL
APAP
BY: Brent Scher Follow @brentscher
February 23, 2015 5:00 am

Hillary Clinton portrays herself as a champion of women in the workforce, but women working for her in the U.S. Senate were paid 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis of her Senate years’ salary data.

During those years, the median annual salary for a woman working in Clinton’s office was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for a man, according to the analysis of data compiled from official Senate expenditure reports.

The analysis compiled the annual salaries paid to staffers for an entire fiscal year of work from the years 2002 to 2008. Salaries of employees who were not part of Clinton’s office for a full fiscal year were not included. Because the Senate fiscal year extends from Oct. 1 to Sept. 30, Clinton’s first year in the Senate, which began on Jan. 3, 2001, was also not included in the analysis.

The salaries speak for themselves. The data shows that women in her office were paid 72 cents for every dollar paid to men.

Male Female comparison

Despite the numbers, Clinton and her allies have long-touted her as “a fighter for equal pay.”

Correct the Record, a pro-Clinton organization that fights negative reporting on her, pointed out that as a senator she chaired hearings on the issue and sponsored legislation to address it.

Clinton herself has raised the issue, saying last year that there is still “more work to do,” and that 20 years ago women made just “72 cents on the dollar to men”–a figure identical to the gender pay gap in her own Senate office.

20 years ago, women made 72 cents on the dollar to men. Today it’s still just 77 cents. More work to do. #EqualPay #NoCeilings

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 9, 2014

In the coming months, Clinton will continue to go all in on the issue. She has a paid speaking engagement on Tuesday at the Lead On Silicon Valley Conference for Women, which aims to increase the representation of women at executive levels in California’s tech industry.

A week later, she will speak at the 30th anniversary gala for EMILY’s List, a political group that supports female Democratic candidates and regularly attacks candidates for “opposing equal pay for women.” EMILY’s List states that Hillary has “dedicated her life to bettering the lives of women” and that it has “been proud to support her since her election to the United States Senate in 2000.”

EMILY’s List did not respond to a request for comment on the findings of the analysis.

When Clinton’s staff salaries were separated by year, 2005 showed that women earned a slightly higher median salary than men.

In other years the results were far worse—in 2006, women earned 65 cents for each dollar men earned, and in 2008 it was 63 cents to women for each dollar to men.

Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 12.20.22 PM

By comparison to a cross-section of all workers in the District of Columbia, women earned 90 cents for each dollar earned by men, a significantly smaller pay gap than in Clinton’s office.

Mark Perry, an economic scholar at the American Enterprise Institute who has written extensively on the White House hypocrisy related to gender pay equality, said that the data on Clinton shows that she is guilty of the same hypocrisy.

“Politicians like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama can’t have it both ways,” Perry said. “They use raw, aggregate, unadjusted gender differences in pay and then claim that those pay gaps are the result of gender discrimination, like the 23 percent national gender pay gap in aggregate median income.”

“They would then have to admit that they themselves are guilty of gender discrimination and have their own glass ceilings to explain, because they have gender pay gaps that are much greater than the average gender pay gap in Washington, D.C.”

Perry said Clinton needs to either put an end to her rhetoric on the issue or admit that she too is guilty of gender discrimination.

“Either Clinton is guilty of gender discrimination and pays her female staffers significantly less than men, or she is guilty of statistical fraud for spreading misinformation about the alleged gender pay gap at the national level,” he said.

Signs indicate there will also be large gender pay gap on Clinton’s 2016 campaign staff. The Washington Post reported last week that Clinton will rely on “President Obama’s heavily male campaign apparatus” to run her upcoming presidential campaign.

A request for comment made to the Clinton Foundation was not returned.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged 2016 Election, Hillary Clinton. Bookmark the permalink.

CLUSIVE
NEWS
FacebookTwitterGoogleEmail
Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal
By Edward KleinMarch 14, 2015 | 9:33pm
Modal Trigger
Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal
President Obama's senior adviser Valerie Jarrett (right) and Hillary Clinton
Photo: Startraks.com/Getty Images
MORE ON:
HILLARY CLINTON
Hillary's coattail career and her glass-ceiling myths
Hillary's fun plans
Hillary's favorite TV show follows female Danish head of state
A red dress? We can’t risk devil with the blue dress on
It’s the vast left-wing conspiracy.
President Obama’s senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me.
But she did so through people outside the *administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House.
In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds, her contact with foreign leaders and her possible collusion with the Clinton Foundation.
Six separate probes into Hillary’s performance have been *going on at the State Department. I’m told that the email scandal was timed to come out just as Hillary was on the verge of formally announcing that she was running for president — and that there’s more to come.
Members of Bill Clinton’s camp say the former president suspects the White House is the source of the leak and is furious.
‘OBAMA AND VALERIE JARRETT WILL GO TO ANY LENGTHS TO PREVENT HILLARY FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT.’
- Source
“My contacts and friends in newspapers and TV tell me that they’ve been contacted by the White House and offered all kinds of negative stories about us,” one of Bill’s friends quotes him as saying. “The Obamas are behind the email story, and they’re spreading rumors that I’ve been with women, that Hillary promoted people at the State Department who’d done favors for our foundation, that John Kerry had to clean up diplomatic messes Hillary left behind.”
Then, according to this source, Bill added: “The Obamas are out to get us any way they can.”
The sabotage is part of an *ongoing feud between the two Democrat powerhouses.
Last fall, during the run-up to the 2014 midterm elections, Jarrett was heard to complain bitterly that the Clintons were turning congressmen, senators, governors and grassroots party members against Obama by portraying him as an unpopular president who was an albatross around the neck of the party.
Jarrett was said to be livid that most Democrats running for election refused to be seen campaigning with the president. She blamed the Clintons for marginalizing the president and for trying to wrest control of the Democratic Party away from Obama.
Modal Trigger
And she vowed payback.
My sources say Jarrett saw an opportunity to hit back hard when Monica Lewinsky suddenly resurfaced after years of living in obscurity. Jarrett discreetly put out word to some friendly members of the press that the White House would look with favor if they gave Monica some ink and airtime.
Relations have gotten even frostier in the past few months.
After the Democrats took a shellacking in the midterms, the White House scheduled a meeting with Hillary Clinton. When she showed up in the Oval Office, she was greeted by three people — the president, Jarrett and Michelle Obama.
With his wife and Jarrett looking on, Obama made it clear that he intended to stay neutral in the presidential primary process — a clear signal that he wouldn’t mind if someone challenged Hillary for the nomination.
“Obama and Valerie Jarrett will go to any lengths to prevent Hillary from becoming president,” a source close to the White House told me. “They believe that Hillary, like her husband, is left of center, not a true-blue liberal.”
If she gets into the White House, they believe she will compromise with the Republicans in Congress and undo Obama’s legacy.
“With Obama’s approval,” this source continued, “Valerie has been holding secret meetings with Martin O’Malley [the Democratic former governor of Maryland] and [Massachusetts Sen.] Elizabeth Warren. She’s promised O’Malley and Warren the full support of the White House if they will challenge Hillary for the presidential nomination.”
Edward Klein’s most recent book is “Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas” (Regnery).

Well it's all happening isn't it?

Shits going down everywhere!

[video=youtube;e6N3K5VFcUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6N3K5VFcUs[/video]

http://rinf.com/alt-news/featured/hillary-clintons-presidential-campaign-is-now-effectively-over/

Eric Zuesse
RINF Alternative News
Hillary Clinton’s unannounced campaign for the U.S. Presidency has already failed. Her arrogance (or else stupidity) in having wiped clean the hard drive of the private server she had used for her emails while she was the U.S. Secretary of State adds insult to the injury already done to her incipient campaign by the earlier revelation that she had evaded the State Department’s record-keeping system and had used her private server for all of her State Department emails and not only for her personal emails. (The NYT had headlined March 2nd: “Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules.”)
CNN, early Saturday morning, March 28th, bannered the big follow-up, “Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server,” and reported that, “Hillary Clinton permanently deleted all the emails on the private server she used to do official business as secretary of state.” Ms. Clinton immediately responded to reporters’ questions by saying that nothing of importance to, or concerning, her State Department business, was on that server, and that she had recently sent to the investigator who is looking into this matter “roughly 30,000 emails” that related to State Department business. However, the public, and prosecutors, will now not be able to see the other emails (which she says were approximately 32,000), because she then had that server wiped clean. She says she had had this done because “no one wants their personal emails made public.”
In other words: the public would just have to trust her assertion that nothing related to government business was in those “personal emails.”
Private letters from Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and other American leaders, are published in books; but Hillary Clinton does not think that the American public should ever have access to hers. Today’s emails are like paper-and-ink letters in that bygone era; but she has, in effect, burned them. Historians won’t get to see them; neither will the public.
Even the earlier revelation had caused her ratio of unfavorable-to-favorable ratings in polls to soar.
On March 19th, Reuters headlined, “Many Democrats want independent Clinton email probe: Reuters/Ipsos poll,” and reported: “Support for Clinton’s candidacy has dropped about 15 percentage points since mid-February among Democrats, with as few as 45 percent saying they would support her in the last week.”
In the CBS News poll, taken March 21-24, Hillary’s Favorable rating was 26%, Not Favorable was 37%; this had last been polled by CBS on September 12-16 of 2008: 51% Favorable, 35% Unfavorable. Her Favorable is down from 51% to 26%, almost half, since then. The latest Gallup poll on that question was March 2-4 (this year): 50% Favorable, 39% Unfavorable. Assuming comparability of the Gallup and the CBS polls, her figures went from 50% Favorable and 39% Unfavorable just as the first news of this email scandal broke, down to 26% Favorable and 37% Unfavorable just before the latest revelation — the revelation that she had wiped her server clean — and it’s likely to go even lower now, after that second blow.
Wall Street has banked on Hillary’s becoming President. Her husband gave them what they wanted (the end of the Glass-Steagall Act); and during the past year she has been collecting millions of dollars in ‘speaking fees’ for meeting with them in private.
According to all accounts of the collections by her nascent campaign organization, money has been flowing into it by the millions.
And Wall Street is already panicking at the news-reports of her email scandal.
On Friday March 27th, Britain’s Guardian headlined, “Elizabeth Warren: Banks Could Halt Donations in Protest at Senator’s Plans,” and reported that, “Big Wall Street banks are so upset with Elizabeth Warren’s call for them to be broken up that some have discussed withholding campaign donations to Senate Democrats in symbolic protest, sources familiar with the discussions said. Representatives from Citigroup, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America have met to discuss ways to urge Democrats, including Warren and Ohio senator Sherrod Brown, to soften their party’s tone toward Wall Street, sources familiar with the discussions said this week.”
On 19 April 2014, the Guardian had headlined “Wall Street deregulation pushed by Clinton advisers, documents reveal” and reported that, “Throughout the documents, which are among 7,000 pages released by the Clinton library on Friday, there is little discussion of internal opposition to repealing Glass-Steagall,” which was the FDR law, passed in response to the 1929 economic crash, that (up till 2000) blocked banks from ever again gambling with depositors’ money and from their leaving the Federal Government holding the bag (bank “bailouts”) when such bank-gambles produce losses, as occurred again in 2008. Senator Warren wants to reinstate those protections for depositors and taxpayers, and the megabanks are terrified against that possibility.
Naturally, then, on 21 May 2014, Mother Jones bannered, “Hillary Clinton’s Speaking Circuit Payday: $5 Million (and Counting),” and listed some of the companies that were forking over $200,000 apiece to have private sessions with her (’speaking fees’) while she was “considering” to gear up for a Presidential campaign: Fidelity Investments, Goldman Sachs, the Carlyle Group, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, the National Association of Realtors, etc. Her donors’ list is rich; and it’s all ‘private,’ perhaps just like the emails that she destroyed.
The only Democrats who will be voting for Hillary Clinton are the ones who are satisfied for Wall Street to own Main Street.
And Republicans will vote against her because she’s not nominally “Republican.”
End of story. End of Presidential chance. (But, likely, not end of Presidential campaign. More likely, just the start for other Democrats to enter the race.)
———-
Investigative historian Eric Zuesse is the author, most recently, of They’re Not Even Close: The Democratic vs. Republican Economic Records, 1910-2010, and ofCHRIST’S VENTRILOQUISTS: The Event that Created Christianity

[video=youtube;LihB7ZoGf4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LihB7ZoGf4c[/video]

I'm just going to vote for the most bat-shit crazy candidate the Tea Party has on the plate and then watch the country implode on itself when people realize how fucking stupid they've all been.

Unless Bernie Sanders runs...