Hillary Clinton caught lying in email scandal | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton caught lying in email scandal

For me, yeah, this is a huge grey area, and the idea that it is in any way cut and dried is an illusion. There is a person who has been involved in 169 affairs that are questionable in American law, which is the field in which this person applies to represent, and so this is directly relevant. For example, it appears that the person did not pay labour fees that were contracted to American people, and refuses to pay those fees that were contracted. Clinton has been called a thief on this thread, but how is refusing to pay labour prices that had been agreed upon something other than theft? Is that not abuse of position? More importantly, why is there no discussion of whether it is or not?

Why does a single suit legitimately represent an umbrella for a range of crucial concerns, but 169 suits represents no concern at all? This is a person who seeks to enter politics on the strength of a business acumen; why then the studious resistance to examine the business history?

When I see these lawsuits regarding labour theft, what my thought is, is that "This person's commitment to established American fair labour law and to individual and collective American people and workers is questionable." For other people, as you will see in recent responses to this thread, "These lawsuits are categorically insubstantial or qualitatively separate from the politics of this person", or even "I don't care about those lawsuits and I am not interested in finding out about them, because no one can possibly be as wicked as Clinton."

Why the vast chasm of interest between the single federal lawsuit that has now been exonerated through long established legal practice and reported on by a highly educated and experienced spokesperson... against the 169 federal lawsuits of which many are outstanding?

I don't think I can grasp the significance of the entirely different standards here. Honestly.

Who knows! I don't feel anything about either. There are people who will demonize Hilary for everything under the sun and praise Trump. Some will do the opposite. Some will hate both of them and prefer someone else and others are indifferent to it all.

When it comes to belief systems and how people feel about one person or another I don't think there's any rational way to explain it or understand it. I can only explain it based on what I think other people's reasoning is for turning a blind eye but I don't really know, especially because I fall into that area of grey called indifference.

Reactions: sassafras
When I encounter something someone is saying like "Everything is simple", I'm never like "That is so true," I'm always like "Yeah nah, complex problems require complex approaches." But it seems that a lot of people are more like "I like it when things are simple, so how about I just go with that."

Reactions: sassafras
Posting here for anyone else that hasn't seen this interview. The piece I found most interesting was from Judge Joe diGenova (Former US Attorney, Former Independent Council, Former Special Council for Congress) - quite damning. He argues that Congress should pass a resolution of no confidence re: Comey - saying criminal investigation was a farce. Starts from 43:40.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
When people believe that the law makers dont feel like they have to follow the laws they make, they will start to ask why they have to. It will ultimately lead to anarchy. Some in the liberal mindset think this is what they want. They think "great let the country fal apart..burn. We will just rebuild it the way we want." But thats not going to happen. The people that come in and take the power wont be nice rational giving people. They are always murders. Look at what happened to the USSR. Yep a communist country that needed to go away and put a messed up form of capitalism in place... run by militaristic dictators for the most part. Their elections a farce and niw you essentially hqve a crime syndicate running that country.

Who knows! I don't feel anything about either. There are people who will demonize Hilary for everything under the sun and praise Trump. Some will do the opposite. Some will hate both of them and prefer someone else and others are indifferent to it all.

When it comes to belief systems and how people feel about one person or another I don't think there's any rational way to explain it or understand it. I can only explain it based on what I think other people's reasoning is for turning a blind eye but I don't really know, especially because I fall into that area of grey called indifference.
Hillary has been blamed for a lot of things. Some may be false..some true. We need to focus on the things that actually make a difference. The things that effected or effect other people's live and put them in danger. The things that break the laws she and everyone in America are expected to abide by. If human life is of so little concern to her...

At first I was SO shocked (not really), because I mean what Politician actually lies like that!? None. Absolultely NONE! They are all SO honest! :tonguewink:

DOJ watchdog launches probe into handling of Clinton email investigation

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! People are going to be held accountable.

Seems that as time goes on, less and less of what Mrs Clinton has been accused of stands up to the light of day, But that does not seem to stop Trump and his followers from continuing to accuse her of high crimes and misdemeanors. And as incredulous as these allegations are, folks seem willing to believe them regardless of the absence of evidence. If you wonder why, take a look at this recent study.
Untitled.jpg
https://news.osu.edu/news/2017/09/18/fake-news/ http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0184733

Reactions: Skarekrow
I am very excited to see what the GOP cherry picks and leaks from the documents the DOJ will provide the House Judiciary committee in their zeal to impune the winner of the popular voter for President in the 2016 election!

Reactions: Skarekrow
upload_2018-4-10_19-1-55.png

Reactions: Wyote
upload_2018-4-13_8-58-27.png

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33