Hillary Clinton caught lying in email scandal | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton caught lying in email scandal

muir

Banned
Oct 14, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Well what a fucking choice americans (US) are going to be offered in the next elections

They can choose Jeb Bush of the skull and crossbones Bush family with its links via wallstreet banker prescott bush to the nazis and its war criminal presidents george bush snr and george bush jnr who lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and of course george bush snr was also director of the CIA which has a history of fomenting violence instability and terrorism around the globe

or

they can choose Hilary 'benghazi-gate' Clinton a demonstrable liar and member of the Clinton political dynasty which also had that liar Bill 'i did not have sexual relations (when i actually did) with that woman' Clinton

And what is truely incredible is that some americans will actually still vote for these scumbags

So hilary has been embroiled in a big scandal recently involving the handling of her emails
Emailgate Could Expose Clinton Foundation -

[video=youtube;u65d2c9PbIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65d2c9PbIE[/video]

[h=1]Time Reporter: Clinton 'Flat-Footed' on Email Scandal, Deleted Emails 'Raise More Questions'[/h]

[video=youtube;noSDr9cU2fs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noSDr9cU2fs[/video]

http://truthstreammedia.com/while-clinton-hid-emails-6-billion-went-missing-in-her-state-dept/

Posted on March 6, 2015 by Aaron Dykes Posted in Box Of Fail, News
18 Comments

[h=2]While Clinton Hid Emails, $6 Billion Went Missing in Her State Dept.[/h]
The political world is swarming over revelations that Hillary Clinton hid her emails during her time as Secretary of State.
She apparently went so far in shielding her official correspondence from public scrutiny that her team set up the private domain @clintonemail.com, used cover names for family members and reportedly ran a server for the mail client out of her home. Hillary publicly tweeted to dispel concerns about secrecy, dubiously claiming ‘I want the public to see my email.’

But serious concerns have been raised about her trail of secrecy, and the potential for classified information to have been exposed to foreign entities, spies, hackers and the like:
“The former Secretary’s tweet does not answer questions about why this was not done when she left office, the integrity of the emails while she controlled them, the scheme to conceal them, or the failure to provide them in logical course,” said committee spokesman Jamal Ware. (source)
Perhaps the most serious accusation facing Clinton is that she may have breached one of the fundamental tenets of classified information. J William Leonard, former director of the body that keeps watch over executive branch secrets, the Information Security Oversight Office, told the Guardian that if Clinton had dealt with confidential government matters through her personal email, that would have been problematic. “There is no such thing as personal copies of classified information. All classified information belongs to the US government and it should never leave the control of the government.” (source)
After all, it was the infamous hacker ‘Guccifer’ who revealed the @clintonemail.com scheme, not GOP enemies or ‘accountable’ officials in government.
Otherwise, would the world have ever known?
[h=3]But Wait, There’s More… Much More Being Covered Up[/h] But the emails – if they are ever disclosed to the public – are not the half of it.
They are the proverbial tip of the iceberg of secrecy.
Recall that not even a year ago, it was quietly disclosed that the Hillary Clinton State Dept. “misplaced” more than $6 billion dollars that remain unaccounted for. The Washington Times reported about the losses under Sec. Clinton:
The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.
The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.
Truthstream Media.com reported:

[video=youtube;AK15mq8TlKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK15mq8TlKs[/video]

The obvious implication here is to cover up corruption and sweetheart deals, such as contracts to spouses and friends, with missing documents in numerous government contracts for the war in Iraq and much more:
The situation “creates conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file,” the report concluded.
It would seem very little was account for – by definition – since the Clinton State Dept. had a vacancy for the critical Inspector General position, responsible for oversight and department spending, during the ENTIRE 5 year tenure of Hillary Clinton there.
It was the longest vacancy in the entire history of the department. In February 2012, a year before Clinton left office in February 2013, the Project on Government Oversight (POGO) reported:
The longest vacancy has been at the State Department, which has gone 1,484 days—over four years—without a permanent IG, at a time when the Department has taken on the responsibility and challenge of managing scandal-prone private security contractors in war zones. As of today, there are seven IG positions that have been vacant for more than a year.
So much for the already absurd ‘most transparent administration ever’ claim of the Obama Administration.
That means no one even pretended to keep Sec. Clinton and her department accountable during her reign.
After Hillary stepped down, embroiled in “what difference does make” Benghazi bullsh*t, and John Kerry took over, one Steve A. Linick was appointed as Inspector General of the State Dept. As IG, Linick discovered $6 billion in unaccounted funds “due to improper filing of contracts during the past six years.”
What else will be found – with an as-yet untold covert role by the State Dept. in the meddling of Libya, Egypt, Syria and other players in the Arab Spring uprising, the covert financing of jihadi rebels as well as ISIS, and in the mounting tensions with Russia, China and other key players around the world?
How much more has been kept secret – beyond just emails – that the public will never know about?
But alas, I guess secrecy and the Clintons have long gone together like peas and carrots, peanut butter and jelly or power and abuse.

http://aun-tv.com/2015/03/hillary-clinton-caught-on-camera-lying-about-secret-email-server/

[h=1]Hillary Clinton Caught on Camera Lying About Secret Email Server, Watch The Video[/h] National, News Censorship, Politics, Uncategorized
March 10, 2015 A+ A- Share on printPrint Share on emailEmail

Hillary-Clinton-420x249.jpg

[h=3]Hillary Clinton claims the secret server that housed her emails while she was secretary of state (that was reportedly housed at her home in New York) was set up for President Bill Clinton. She also said that some of the “personal” emails she deleted were between her and her husband.[/h] There is a huge problem with that. With exquisitely poor timing for Hillary, the Wall Street Journal, just before Hillary began the press conference at the United Nations building reported that Bill Clinton does not use email.

[h=3]A video is worth 10,000 words, watch Hillary paint herself into a corner on this issue. As a bonus a Saturday Night Live skit clip is included on this issue:[/h]
[video=youtube;25U-kOJLWLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25U-kOJLWLM[/video]

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/03/10/top-5-points-from-hillary-clintons-email-speech/

[h=1]Top 5 Points From Hillary Clinton’s Email Speech Proving You CANNOT Trust Her[/h] March 10, 2015 By Stuart Hooper 19 Comments
21st Century Wire says…

She might not have had much to say on this scandal, but what she did say is quite important.

Do not let Mrs. Clinton forget this scandal as we head into the 2016 election. If she wants to subvert oversight, why should she ever be granted the powers of the presidency?

Number One

“I want to thank the United Nations for hosting today’s events and putting the challenge of gender equality front and center on the international agenda … this remains the great unfinished business of the 21st Century.”

This opening remark attempts to frame Hillary, herself, as a victim of some kind of gender inequality. She’s attempting to plant the seed in the listener’s mind that she is only being questioned on her emails because she is a woman.

As for ‘gender equality’ being the ‘great unfinished business of the 21st century’, we would argue that global poverty and vast economic inequality (caused by Anglo-American oligarchical interests promoting neoliberalism, not ‘the patriarchy’) is also a ‘great unfinished business of the 21st century’.

Hillary-Clinton-Crazy-Face.jpg

Number Two

“I opted, for convenience, to use my personal email account.”

This line should tell you everything you need to know. Is she suggesting that it was convenient to bypass government standards and oversight? If so, for what reason? She says it was to avoid carrying too many devices. Perhaps, she is unfamiliar with linking email accounts to the same inbox?

Ignorance is no defence for this attempt to subvert oversight – not for a person wishing to attain the office of US presidency.

hillary_clinton_winking_550x36.jpg

Number Three

“The vast majority of my work emails went to government employees at their government addresses, which meant they were captured and preserved immediately on the system at the State Department.”

Unfortunately, the vast majority does not mean everything. What ‘work emails’ were sent elsewhere and why? Let’s not forget that Mrs. Clinton’s definition of work should extend far beyond the government, with a $225,000 speech service and the Clinton Foundation.

To what degree are the lines blurred for Clinton on the issue of conflicts of interest?

2014-06-14T000605Z_485215883_GM1EA6E0MFE01_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS-CLINTON.JPG

Number Four

“After I left office, the State Department asked former Secretaries of State for our assistance in providing copies of work related emails from our personal accounts, I responded right away and provided all of my emails that could possibly be work related, which totalled 55,000 printed pages.”

Notice her attempt to portray herself as the apex of legitimacy responding ‘right away’; rather pathetic. Again, we come back to the blurred lines of Clinton’s definition of work. What Mrs. Clinton believes ‘could possibly be work related’, may be very different to what you or I would deem to be ‘work related’. Top British politicians were just busted for offering political influence in exchange for hard cash.

As for her 55,000 printed pages, we expect the environmental lobby to provide some analysis on exactly how many trees Mrs. Clinton has subsequently destroyed by her attempt to subvert government oversight.

savepapersavetrees_header1.jpg

Number Five

“I chose not to keep my private personal emails, about planning Chelsea’s wedding, my mother’s funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends, as well as yoga routines, family vacations and the other things you typically find in inboxes.”

That’s right – Hillary Clinton is just like you, she only uses her personal email accounts for the most personal means. Forget that she earned $12 million in 16 months since leaving the State Department, and that her actual net worth is incalculable due to the Clintons refusing to fully disclose their financial dealings. These comments are trying, once again, to paint herself as a regular American when she is anything but.

hillary-clinton-drinking-beer.jpg

Conclusion

The Clinton’s are political elites of the highest order and should therefore be subject to the highest level of scrutiny. We shouldn’t allow Hillary Clinton to brush this scandal aside as if it amounts to nothing. Likewise, Joe Biden’s son joined the board of a major Ukrainian gas company just after the Ukrainian crisis occurred and the CIA-backed coup in Kiev swept a new western puppet into power. Has Clinton been involved in similar oligarchical arrangements, abusing her position of power to do so?

Shouldn’t anyone who would attempt to subvert oversight and accountability in this way be automatically disqualified from candidacy for the presidency?

[video=youtube;OlWo05vlKkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWo05vlKkM[/video]

Psychopath...don't vote for her

Don't vote for Jeb either

[h=1]Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference[/h]

[video=youtube;jriU_cPU9Vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriU_cPU9Vk[/video]

It would be far more stunning to see a story about Hillary Clinton (aka the Butcher of Bengazi) caught telling the truth. Caught telling a lie is business as usual for her.

It would be far more stunning to see a story about Hillary Clinton (aka the Butcher of Bengazi) caught telling the truth. Caught telling a lie is business as usual for her.
They’re all full of shit man.

Reactions: Stu
Democracy (or what we knew to be democracy) in the US ended when Kennedy was assassinated. Since then we’ve been given two choices who were both put there by the same entity. We’re given the illusion of choice, and it is clearer now more than ever with a Clinton vs Bush II fiasco — the Clintons and Bushes have been in bed together since Mena in Arkansas and probably before.

For the anxious, it’s easy to become disheartened when one thinks of how much power they seem to have.

Allow me to share with you the following excerpt from the Bhagavad Gita (Gandhi referred to it as his spiritual guide book):

…the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world.

The demoniac, taking shelter of insatiable lust, pride and false prestige, and being thus illusioned, are always sworn to unclean work, attracted by the impermanent.

They believe that to gratify the senses unto the end of life is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus there is no end to their anxiety. Being bound by hundreds and thousands of desires, by lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for sense gratification.

The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him; and my other enemy will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice." In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.

Thus perplexed by various anxieties and bound by a network of illusions, one becomes too strongly attached to sense enjoyment and falls down into hell.

Self-complacent and always impudent, deluded by wealth and false prestige, they sometimes perform sacrifices in name only without following any rules or regulations.

Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demon becomes envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in his own body and in the bodies of others, and blasphemes against the real religion.

Those who are envious and mischievous, who are the lowest among men, are cast by Me into the ocean of material existence, into various demoniac species of life.

Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence.

There are three gates leading to this hell--lust, anger and greed. Every sane man should give these up, for they lead to the degradation of the soul.

The man who has escaped these three gates of hell, O son of Kunti, performs acts conducive to self-realization and thus gradually attains the supreme destination.

But he who discards scriptural injunctions and acts according to his own whims attains neither perfection, nor happiness, nor the supreme destination.

One should understand what is duty and what is not duty by the regulations of the scriptures. Knowing such rules and regulations, one should act so that he may gradually be elevated.

Reactions: muir
Democracy (or what we knew to be democracy) in the US ended when Kennedy was assassinated. Since then we’ve been given two choices who were both put there by the same entity. We’re given the illusion of choice, and it is clearer now more than ever with a Clinton vs Bush II fiasco – the Clintons and Bushes have been in bed together since Mena in Arkansas and probably before.

For the anxious, it’s easy to become disheartened when one thinks of how much power they seem to have.

Allow me to share with you the following excerpt from the Bhagavad Gita (Gandhi referred to it as his spiritual guide book):

…the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world.

The demoniac, taking shelter of insatiable lust, pride and false prestige, and being thus illusioned, are always sworn to unclean work, attracted by the impermanent.

They believe that to gratify the senses unto the end of life is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus there is no end to their anxiety. Being bound by hundreds and thousands of desires, by lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for sense gratification.

The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him; and my other enemy will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice." In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.

Thus perplexed by various anxieties and bound by a network of illusions, one becomes too strongly attached to sense enjoyment and falls down into hell.

Self-complacent and always impudent, deluded by wealth and false prestige, they sometimes perform sacrifices in name only without following any rules or regulations.

Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demon becomes envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in his own body and in the bodies of others, and blasphemes against the real religion.

Those who are envious and mischievous, who are the lowest among men, are cast by Me into the ocean of material existence, into various demoniac species of life.

Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence.

There are three gates leading to this hell--lust, anger and greed. Every sane man should give these up, for they lead to the degradation of the soul.

The man who has escaped these three gates of hell, O son of Kunti, performs acts conducive to self-realization and thus gradually attains the supreme destination.

But he who discards scriptural injunctions and acts according to his own whims attains neither perfection, nor happiness, nor the supreme destination.

One should understand what is duty and what is not duty by the regulations of the scriptures. Knowing such rules and regulations, one should act so that he may gradually be elevated.
Sounds like “Demoniac” and “Psychopath” are synonymous.
Cool excerpt.

Democracy (or what we knew to be democracy) in the US ended when Kennedy was assassinated. Since then we’ve been given two choices who were both put there by the same entity. We’re given the illusion of choice,

You're right...it's an illusion of choice...

It would be like a football league where they own and control the league. Who cares which team wins if you own the league?

They own and control the political system now and they own and control all thr big players

I remember that election where you could choose between skull and crossbone society member george bush jnr or skull and crossbone society member John kerry!

It's like: ''so which member of two members the same secret society network would you like to vote for?''

Two faces of the same beast

Here in the UK we have the 'labour' party and the 'conservative' party which are basically two sides of the same BUSINESS PARTY

I thought it had been settled the choice was between a Bush and Hilary Clinton for a second there!

Americans. You have a duty to the fucking Milky Way not to let that happen. :lol:

Seriously though.

I thought it had been settled the choice was between a Bush and Hilary Clinton for a second there!

Americans. You have a duty to the fucking Milky Way not to let that happen. :lol:

Seriously though.

If I had any say in it, Elizabeth Warren would be the running…and she may…the only problem now is, our candidates are SO beholden to the money donors.
In order to EVEN compete…you have to raise shitloads of money now that our retarded Supreme Court has made it possible for endless amounts of campaign money to flow.
We used to have restrictions…ever since Nixon and the Watergate scandal there have been strict rules saying how much and who could finance them…hell, they were mostly publicly financed by tax dollars.
No more….this 2016 election is nothing but a big fucking joke.
The votes of the people are subverted…they use a process called “Gerrymandering” to manipulate the votes in favor of one side or the other.
Not only that but the Red states have been trying for years to disenfranchise the votes of minorities under the guise of “voter fraud” laws…there is no voter fraud…only the fraud committed by the fucktards running.
I’m apologizing now for the idiocy of this nation.

If I had any say in it, Elizabeth Warren would be the running…and she may…the only problem now is, our candidates are SO beholden to the money donors.
In order to EVEN compete…you have to raise shitloads of money now that our retarded Supreme Court has made it possible for endless amounts of campaign money to flow.
We used to have restrictions…ever since Nixon and the Watergate scandal there have been strict rules saying how much and who could finance them…hell, they were mostly publicly financed by tax dollars.
No more….this 2016 election is nothing but a big fucking joke.
The votes of the people are subverted…they use a process called “Gerrymandering” to manipulate the votes in favor of one side or the other.
Not only that but the Red states have been trying for years to disenfranchise the votes of minorities under the guise of “voter fraud” laws…there is no voter fraud…only the fraud committed by the fucktards running.
I’m apologizing now for the idiocy of this nation.

Dont apologize for me when you've removed yourself from any responsibility.

Reactions: Skarekrow

I could never apologize for you Sir, I haven’t the time.

Snarky answers aside.

I feel lack of power to make significant changes via our current political system.
I have no control over the SCOTUS, or what they vote on…I do sign petitions, but I just don’t have the money to fly there and protest outside when they vote on things I disagree with.
Nor do I have the money to hire my own lobbyists to lobby Congress.
I do petition them all the time as well.
I vote…even though I don’t feel it counts for much.
What else can I do?