All presidential candidates are ENTJ's! | INFJ Forum

All presidential candidates are ENTJ's!

muir

Banned
Oct 14, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
I was looking online at lists of famous ENTJ's yesterday to help prove my point that Hitler was an ENTJ as basically all the dictators through history have been ENTJ's

Dictating to people is what ENTJ's like to do

And whilst i was doing that i noticed the following names appearing on lists of famous ENTJ's:

• Hilary Clinton
  • Jeb Bush
  • Donald Trump

This means that americans basically only get to choose between ENTJ's for their president which i strongly suggest to people is why the world is so fucked

Where are the INFJ candidates?

Where are the types known for their insight, compassion and inclusivity?

Well folks they're nowhere to be seen having long since been squeezed out of the process by the corrupting influence of corporate money

This is why the world is upside down because people are listening to ENTJ's and not listening to INFJ's

This is in fact i believe a world exclusive for the INFJ forums.

There are many theories out there as to the nature of the conspiracy that is enslaving us all but to my knowledge no one else is discussing how ENTJ's are basically running our planet

considering they like to rule unilaterally and feel entitled to impose their will on others it is little wonder that we see large sections of the population feeling left out in the cold

If we took all the people who are in jail for smoking or growing marijuana out of the jail (because marijuana never hurt anybody) and instead we put all the ENTJ's in prison the world would actually be a much safer place for everybody

Now of course i'm not saying we should do that because i believe in peoples right to a trial and to justice but as a mental exercise it is something to think about

The world is upside down...matt damon says:

[video=youtube;Rh-HOyJpJsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-HOyJpJsA[/video]