Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
I was thinking recently about a number of the members whom are still in high school and many whom have ventured into college, and wondered if higher education is commom among infjs.

simply put, answer poll, talk about education experience enjoy ensueing conversation.

I personally am working toward my Bachelors in theology. with hopes of obtaining my doctorates in the future. I really like the idea of obtaining a D.D.

Right now, I'm in high school, but I am going on to pursue my college degree. I'm hoping to possibly get a doctorate someday, and maybe teach at a university :B

Right now, I'm in high school, but I am going on to pursue my college degree. I'm hoping to possibly get a doctorate someday, and maybe teach at a university :B

sounds like a plan, my aspirations are similer

i studied visual arts first at college and went into textiles. i graduated some time ago --and i've been taking private lessons with a couturier since then.. and plan on continuing to do so

looove private lessons
just me !

..i realise i sort of have no career goal in mind, though i've had jobs in these industries. i'm more interested in doing this for myself. i'm interested in these subjects, i'm just interested in studying --if it turns into a career, nice.

Right now I'm majoring in Literature and also in History for secondary education. Passed the first of my certifications just a few months ago but I'm seriously considering changing majors.

I look a class in peace and justice studies this semester and I'm starting to lean toward political science in the public policy arena. I'm not interested in becoming a politician, but perhaps a lobbyist for civil rights organizations or a humanitarian activist. Of course this means I'm going to have to go to either grad and/or law school, so I have a lot to mull over in my head. Education is a 5 year degree at my university, and knowing that i still have at least 2.5 years to go seemed daunting to me.

Chem major with a concentration in Organic. Going the distance for the Ph.D

Graduated with BS in Business Management and Finance...looking into possible AAS for Fashion Design or something entirely different...:mhula:

I'm the only high school dropout here? psshhh

lame.

At the end of the next semester(Barring some terrible unfortunate grading mishaps), I should have a B.S. in Computer Science.(Minor in Mathematics)

I plan to at least finish a Masters. Might get a B.S. in Math too some day(I have very few classes I'd need to take for it).

In the process of applying to graduate school.

I have only a GED. I'm trying to get my resume together to apply to MIT.

I'm a semi-grad drop out. I intend on going back when I get the money...problem is, money is in short supply. :(

I was very close to dropping out of college. That I didn't is the only regret(?) I have. I don't agree with the system at all. I can decide what *I* need to learn, thank you!

Working towards a Master in Engineering Physics! 1/2 year done, 4,5 left

I have a BS in Communication Disorder, Masters in Education...Now I am doing graduate level work but not getting a second Masters (Thank-you 1 is enough, 2 is redundent). I am gettin a license in Special Education. I have thought about getting a CAG (1 level under a doctorate) or even a Doctorate (someone will have to pay me for it because I cant do 7-8 more years of not being paid very much (well nothing).