hey look guys, i'm psychic. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

hey look guys, i'm psychic.

In consciousness? If thats the case we only use 2. Since introverted functions are often in the realm of the subconscious mind, especially introverted intuition which cant be controlled consciously, it just picks up on things and makes connections based off of data we already have, and data we are taking in currently.

I said consciousness to be inclusive of unconsciousness as well. And again, as I explained in a previous post, that is a semantical issue of wording.

Okay! Once more time from the top people.
A post created by Saru and immediately supported by Royal!!! NUFF SAID!!!!!
Anyone would agree that psychic INFJs don't exist.
Except maybe psychic INFJs.

And no, you don't use all 8 functions.

Try using Fi and Fe at the same time:

Fi: I will do this because this is what I feel is right.
Fe: No, we should all agree on it, you can't just decide what is right and what's wrong like that...
Fi: Of course I can, the concept of right and wrong is different for everyone.
Fe: No. There are things that are right and things that are wrong. It's not subjective.
Fi: Yes!
Fe: No!

Good luck.

Actually, it does. Se is one of the most (if not the most) action oriented functions that seeks to use what it sees right infront of it, and it WILL do it.

Doesn't mean it's right or knows why something is happening. The best example of Se is fixing something by trial and error or reverse engineering. Sure, you do and might get it done correctly but as to the why, Se may not understand why something happens, it just notices it.

Actually, we use all functions but have a preference of a few over others. When I take the cognitive functions test I score universally high in Ni, Fe, Ti, Ne, Te, and Se with Si and Fi being my least used. Think of your functions as 2 sides of a rope thats being pulled over a line, occasionally your line gets stuck and you have to run around to the other side (given a specific situation) to pull the rope in the opposite direction in order to make progress.

If an infj ONLY used Ni, Fe, Ti, Se, and nothing else we would be vastly different than anyone who didnt, and quite frankly, we really arent all that different, but thats because we make use of all functions. Even if not equally so.

I agree with this but I think that the test you mentioned is crap. I scored high on Fi, almost as much as I use Ni, but I really don't use it at all. If you look at descriptions of the functions and decide for yourself how much you use each, I think you'd be a little less balanced than you say you are. We do use all of the functions but some of them only happen like once a week for a split second. Like, I never use Te. Never. And Ne is not something I do very often, but when I do, I always get overwhelmed with possibilities and that rarely happens.

Fe: No, we should all agree on it, you can't just decide what is right and what's wrong like that...
Fe: No. There are things that are right and things that are wrong. It's not subjective.

Good luck.

And what does it mean if you do this in your head all the time?...

Good luck.

WHo said you use them all at the same exact time?

WHo said you use them all at the same exact time?
Fe and Fi disagree with each other, so you can't just go Yay I follow my own moral compass woohoo one day and say People say it's wrong, so it's wrong a while later.

Good luck.

Btw the Fi is correct.

But you know, to a certain extent you can kinda say they're the same.

But regardless, I wonder how Fe copes in such a multicultural world where ideas and opinions are becoming more and more in your face due to mass media and suches. I mean, you have to admit, every day there are more and more debates on ethics and general right and wrong blabber. (even on this forum, lol) Which reminds me, when is America going to legalize marijuana and gay marriage thingies (not that I believe in the merit of marriage).

Maybe we should make a different thread about Fe :D I'm so curious on how you guys cope/reason when the world demands the right answer oh so often.

Maybe we should make a different thread about Fe :D I'm so curious on how you guys cope/reason when the world demands the right answer oh so often.

i don't know what you're trying to get at here but Fi and Fe aren't the same at all.

And I'm always right so why would I have to cope with people demanding my opinions of me.

I don't think an INFJ is psychic, I just think they are very good with reading the emotions of others and how they're feeling.

I believe also that they have a good intuition probably, but not to the point of saying where your life is going to be thirty years from now or something.

i don't know what you're trying to get at here but Fi and Fe aren't the same at all.

And I'm always right so why would I have to cope with people demanding my opinions of me.

0.o Wasn't Fe the function that was most interactive with the general consensus of the populace you interact with? So maybe Fe is always right, but that would imply that the people around one would agree with you as well. But such a scenario is becoming scarcer every day.... you know what nevermind :D

We're not psychic, we just notice and follow patterns, like plenty of other N types. Maybe our F helps us do it with people, but it's not magic.

0.o Wasn't Fe the function that was most interactive with the general consensus of the populace you interact with? So maybe Fe is always right, but that would imply that the people around one would agree with you as well. But such a scenario is becoming scarcer every day.... you know what nevermind :D

You actually thought I was serious when I said I was always right, well at least that's one person.

Fe isn't always right. Fe is attuned to how other people feel in a group or how they would react emotionally to something. Fi is used to make decisions based on the users own morals/values.

Fe: How will others feel if X, Y or Z happens? If it makes people uncomfortable, I won't do it.

Fi: Do X, Y or Z align with my values? If they don't, I won't bother with them.

You actually thought I was serious when I said I was always right, well at least that's one person.

Fe isn't always right. Fe is attuned to how other people feel in a group or how they would react emotionally to something. Fi is used to make decisions based on the users own morals/values.

Fe: How will others feel if X, Y or Z happens? If it makes people uncomfortable, I won't do it.

Fi: Do X, Y or Z align with my values? If they don't, I won't bother with them.

You make me feel bad because you didn't answer my question that attempted to derail the thread slightly. Instead you repeated what other people said~ :< :< oh well

Btw the Fi is correct.

But regardless, I wonder how Fe copes in such a multicultural world where ideas and opinions are becoming more and more in your face due to mass media and suches. I mean, you have to admit, every day there are more and more debates on ethics and general right and wrong blabber. (even on this forum, lol) Which reminds me, when is America going to legalize marijuana and gay marriage thingies (not that I believe in the merit of marriage).

If this was you're original question about Fe, I'm not sure how it pertains to Fe exactly. Fe doesn't really "cope" with these issues, it is the driving force behind the awareness of them.