Have you ever seen a ghost? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Never physically seen one, but I do pick up on energies of all sorts. I think most of these are actual living people's energies. Also, occasionally I'll hear someone shouting at me, and while I do think in words, as if I were talking to myself, these particular voices are unprovoked, and definitely NOT inside my head.

I vaguely recall a few times waking up with a (non-dream) memory of someone having been present, and the presence being mutually understood (as in, I know someone is there, and they know that I know) and assuming it was my sister, or a roommate, or my husband, and it would turn out not to be them. It would be something as completely benign as coming into my room to get something or to give me a peck on the cheek before work. Enough out of the ordinary that I would remember it, but never turning out to be the person I thought. Oddly, this doesn't creep me out. And the thought of the supernatural, in general, terrifies me.

Years ago I thought I saw one, but now I'm convinced it was a stress-induced hallucination.

Reactions: Krumplenump
I've never seen a ghost or anything like that (that I can remember). I've had a couple weird happenings with a Ouiji board..not the most accurate tool to prove the existence of ghosts.

I'm open to the idea of mystical/magical/supernatural things, but I've never seen anything to make me believe.
Until then, it's all about living by The Good Book. (The Good Book is the name of a bookstore that I live beside. They sell used books, nice place)
:m200: