Have you ever had a vision??? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Have you ever had a vision???

Once, I was basically made fun of. Sometimes we are shown things we might should keep to ourselves. Others may misinterpret and think it was directed at them. I have been shown things, though I hardly claim to have "had" anything.

I think in life we sometimes put ourselves in positions to open up to greater things than those we normally see. Maybe it has something to do with our open hearts. On the other hand, those we might tell may not have the open heart and go on the defensive. I have found few people in this life I would feel comfortable sharing with.

Once, I was basically made fun of. Sometimes we are shown things we might should keep to ourselves. Others may misinterpret and think it was directed at them. I have been shown things, though I hardly claim to have "had" anything.

I think in life we sometimes put ourselves in positions to open up to greater things than those we normally see. Maybe it has something to do with our open hearts. On the other hand, those we might tell may not have the open heart and go on the defensive. I have found few people in this life I would feel comfortable sharing with.

I agree it has something to do with our open hearts. :D

Reactions: just me
I would say i get nostalgic for people I just meet, and I assume that means we have a future. Those are the most common for me. Then there are dreams that i control, yet don't choose the subject matter. The vision still impresses me. Non sarcastic OoO and Aahhhh

I dreamed one time that I got stuck in a toilet, kinda pinkish and traditional & ect, the next few month I got stuck in the EXACT SAME TOILET that was in my dream during community work