Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Just bought my tickets for tonight's showing.

Not going to post spoilers for now..

But this movie was AWESOME in epic proportions..all the details from the book, the emotion the action..I am in a state of complete euphoria.

I'll see the film, eventually, that I shall.

I just saw it.
I thought it was good, and I am looking forward to part 2.
I must say, the story is getting darker and darker...which I kinda like. Although, this one had the feeling of a horror movie to be honest.

I just saw it.
I thought it was good, and I am looking forward to part 2.
I must say, the story is getting darker and darker...which I kinda like.

Although, this one had the feeling of a horror movie to be honest.

Agree. Can't say much because of spoiler material - but the scene where the minions of Voldemort are sitting around the table and he tells his pet to eat was really not necessary to create fear. Better to have focused more on everyone else's reactions to it... Don't you think?

I totally enjoyed the great character development though. Best movie yet in that regard. I'm looking forward to part II.

Agree. Can't say much because of spoiler material - but the scene where the minions of Voldemort are sitting around the table and he tells his pet to eat was really not necessary to create fear. Better to have focused more on everyone else's reactions to it... Don't you think?

I totally enjoyed the great character development though. Best movie yet in that regard. I'm looking forward to part II.

K-gal, that's exactly the scene that made think of it that way.
I agree about the character development, there seems to be lots of limits being pushed which I like seeing in people.

Saw it on Thanksgiving. Best one yet! Part 2 will be even better, making the final film the best of them all.

I loooooved it :) The best one yet IMO; I can't wait to see part 2.

Reactions: Odyne
I liked it a lot. I don't remember much from the book but everyone I know seems to be pleased with how they've made the film. I thought the acting was stepped up a lot. I love the darkness of it. I will probably see it a second time lol