Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows | INFJ Forum

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1 will be coming out next Friday.

Anyone going to see it?

Why would I want to see something so awesome? =P

I could go blind! ...probably from not blinking.

Reactions: Soulful
I am going to see it next sunday afternoon :)

YES YES YES!!!! Probably not on opening day though.

My imagination beats out the movies.

Absolutely! :popcorn:
I still have my Harry Potter glasses from 3 movies back. (bet you didn't know :nerd:I was a geek) :lol:

Reactions: bamf
If I had a way to make this happen, I so would be there. Harry Potter is my guilty pleasure. Eh well, one of them. I've got loads.

I am seeing it Friday afternoon! Least I hope I will...

i'm going to have to wait a bit, but i'll see it over TG break :)

I was eating Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans and a Chocolate Frog last night ^^

I saw the midnight showing of it last night :) My friends and I all agreed that it is the best one to come out so far.

I'll probably watch it but quite frankly I thought the deathly hollows was the worst book of the series and so far I've been disappointed with each harry potter film (in fact they seem to get worse, Harry Potter and the goblet of fire was by far the better in the series and the film for it was just...well...bad, it was getting close to the standard of the last airbender film (I said getting close)). Not to mention Harry can't act to save his life and just to note, acting like a cockney doesn't demonstrate good acting ability, it just demonstrates that you were publicly educated in London which may explain his below average performances.

I felt this was an appropriate repost.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZDHXaA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZDHXaA[/ame]

Wizard.... Lightning.... Battle!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sassafras
I laughed again at that remade trailer.

Going to see the movie TOMORROWWWWW!.

Yeh - I know the movies are fluff. Still - it's fun! Got my Harry Potter glasses in my purse and ready to go!:lol:

I saw it yesterday (almost by mistake. I wanted to see the Social Network film, but it wasn't on).
It was better than the others, but I'm not really much of a fan... (and I don't know why!)