Questingpoet

Not Afraid to Use His Beard
Donor
Sep 11, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
To all you wonderful women who give birth to us, raise us, and who marry us and have our children I just want to say Happy Mother's Day. I hope you all get the love and attention you deserve from your families on Your day!

Love Keith

Happy mother's day to all of you and enjoy this day with love and joy.

:smile:

I celebrated Mother's Day today with my younger son because he spends Sundays with his dad. I made him Pan-seared filet mignon (his favorite cut of meat, of course), a salad with his favorite dressing, zesty french fries (not on his diet and therefore a treat) and blackberry tart (prepared by Paul the night before at my request).

He asked me why I was doing all this for him and I answered "Because I can and it gives me joy." It was the best Mother's Day present he could have given me: to see him truly enjoy something I prepared for him.

Reactions: Gaze and rawr
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on the forum!!! :mhula:

I celebrated Mother's Day today with my younger son because he spends Sundays with his dad. I made him Pan-seared filet mignon (his favorite cut of meat, of course), a salad with his favorite dressing, zesty french fries (not on his diet and therefore a treat) and blackberry tart (prepared by Paul the night before at my request).

He asked me why I was doing all this for him and I answered "Because I can and it gives me joy." It was the best Mother's Day present he could have given me: to see him truly enjoy something I prepared for him.

Your son is very lucky.

Happy Mothers Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

happy mother's day. there should be more than one, mothers deserve a hell of a lot of credit for what they do :)

One more Mother's Day entry: The year my younger son was seven, he brought me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day--scrambled eggs with a maraschino cherry on top as garnish. It's one of the dearest memories I have,

My mother has been in the hospital but will get a pass to come to my house today for sandwiches, cake and coffee. I'm very excited to have her here and celebrate.
The magic 8 ball assured me it will be a great day so I'm all set!

Reactions: Questingpoet
My mother has been in the hospital but will get a pass to come to my house today for sandwiches, cake and coffee. I'm very excited to have her here and celebrate.
The magic 8 ball assured me it will be a great day so I'm all set!

Roger hug to your mother, i gave it to you so you can pass it to her, so she will get well soon.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!
I'm waiting for my mom to get home from church so I can spend today with her :)

Happy Mothers day!

May all moms have a beautiful and wonderful time on this day and all days to come!