Gun Control and the Second Amendment | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Gun Control and the Second Amendment

I've already established that it's featured on a site that doesn't concern itself with unbiased reporting or checking out their sources... there's very little point in looking at the claims if they're likely to have come from less-than-reputable sources... they're probably lies.

I don't think its about destabilizing i think its about containment

Have you ever actually met an American?

People got to arm those projectiles toward their brothers and sisters.

I just spent 20 mins reading this thread, absorbed only a minute fraction of what I read and I'm not very cranky and tired!!

So I will just briefly state my opinion. Psychiatrists can not be trusted. I lost 8 years of my life to the mental health system. It destroyed my body, my self esteem and has left me broken and untrusting. It's going to take years to fix the internal damage, and much longer for the emotional. Luckily I have an awesome therapist that I see one or twice a week.

When I was 14, I was diagnosed with clinical depression after a 15 minute appointment with my pediatrician who can barely speak English. From there, I was hospitalized, institutionalized, bullied, manipulated, etc etc by psychiatrists and therapists. They'd give me more and more pills to shut me up, and if I said I didn't like them, they'd threaten to hospitalize me if I stopped. Even after I had 2 full blown seizures from the damage the meds caused, not one doctor even hinted that the medication could be the cause.

After taking Aspirin for a headache, I became too ill to take my meds and came out of one hell of a fog!! They can not be trusted to decide who's unstable...

Btw, I'm on the autism spectrum and have ADHD, but NO SIGNS OF MENTAL ILLNESS! They should be medicated, they are the ones who are insane.

I'll be happy to go into specifics if anyone has any questions. ^_^

Reactions: muir
I just spent 20 mins reading this thread, absorbed only a minute fraction of what I read and I'm not very cranky and tired!!

So I will just briefly state my opinion. Psychiatrists can not be trusted. I lost 8 years of my life to the mental health system. It destroyed my body, my self esteem and has left me broken and untrusting. It's going to take years to fix the internal damage, and much longer for the emotional. Luckily I have an awesome therapist that I see one or twice a week.

When I was 14, I was diagnosed with clinical depression after a 15 minute appointment with my pediatrician who can barely speak English. From there, I was hospitalized, institutionalized, bullied, manipulated, etc etc by psychiatrists and therapists. They'd give me more and more pills to shut me up, and if I said I didn't like them, they'd threaten to hospitalize me if I stopped. Even after I had 2 full blown seizures from the damage the meds caused, not one doctor even hinted that the medication could be the cause.

After taking Aspirin for a headache, I became too ill to take my meds and came out of one hell of a fog!! They can not be trusted to decide who's unstable...

Btw, I'm on the autism spectrum and have ADHD, but NO SIGNS OF MENTAL ILLNESS! They should be medicated, they are the ones who are insane.

I'll be happy to go into specifics if anyone has any questions. ^_^

I'm sorry to hear you had to go through all that

I see the psychiatric system as part of the wider control system. instead of recognising people aren't happy in the current system and changing the system to something better they just chemically cosh people with powerful drugs

I'm glad to hear you have a strong sense of yourself now and are working through your troubles

I've been reading up on this David Ike since he comes up in conversation a lot here... The more of his theories I read, the more I wonder if he has schizophrenia.

No he's sound of mind

I think he's a ahead of the curve on a lot of stuff. Sure some of it sounds outlandish, but don't write it all off on the basis of some of the stranger stuff

His alternative media website (esp headlines section) offers a great supplement to mainstream media

He is not crazy...as he says the crazies are the ones running the system:

[video=youtube;4D9j8dJ8AZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9j8dJ8AZI[/video]

I had a change of heart! We need to ban guns... and by that I mean we need to ban the POLICE from having guns since they seem to be the only ones really killing innocent people pretty consistently. They just killed ANOTHER guy here in CT, shot the poor bastard 60+ times... wtf? he wasnt even armed.

[video=youtube;AcY2OEfvMEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcY2OEfvMEg&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

[video=youtube;1aNYotbSNVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNYotbSNVU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

No, I just got tired of checking all the boxes. Boop!

The last few posts still had a semblance of something to do with guns/gun control/psychology. I skimmed through the videos to see.

Re-post:

Senator Rand Paul stood talking in the Senate for 12 hours to slow down the nomination of Brennan to position of CIA director because he is behind the drone program and Rand paul is objecting to the use of drones in the US against US citizens:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/rand-p...rticle/2523425

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is staging an active filibuster of John Brennan’s nomination to be CIA director, a move prompted by Attorney General Eric Holder’s admission that it could be constitutional to carry out a drone strike on an American in the United States.

Paul said that all presidents must honor the Fifth Amendment. “No American should ever be killed in their house without warrant and some kind of aggressive behavior by them,” Paul said on the Senate floor. “To be bombed in your sleep? There’s nothing American about that . . . [Obama] says trust him because he hasn’t done it yet. He says he doesn’t intend to do so, but he might. Mr. President, that’s not good enough . . . so I’ve come here to speak for as long as I can to draw attention to something that I find to really be very disturbing.”

“I will not sit quietly and let him shred the Constitution,” Paul added.”No person will be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process,” he said, quoting the Fifth Amendment.......................

Really? You move all that and keep half the other "off topic" stuff still in this thread, really?
Lazy ass mods.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
The stuff that was moved is mostly just quibbling between myself and others...its pretty exendable. There's some stuff on the illuminati and child abuse scandals in which powerful people have been implicated which are in a round about way to do with gun control as it is the same corporate elite who are behind the gun controls that are behind the abuse scandals but arguably its drifting a bit from the core gun issue

A follow up on the Rand Paul filibuster story is that of course Brennan who has been masterminding all the drone programs has been sworn in as CIA chief. He swore his oath of office on the draft constitution which was dug out of the archives especially. Sounds great doesn't it.....except it doesn't contain the bill of rights on it, which means: No freedom of speech and of the press, no right to bear arms, no Fourth Amendment ban on “unreasonable searches and seizures,” and no right to a jury trial.

These guys are so slippery!

Here's the link to the story:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...nstitution-without-bill-rights-205110620.html