Grass men of Japan | INFJ Forum

Grass men of Japan

Cecilff2

Emancipator of Poultry
Mar 18, 2009
MBTI
Finland
Enneagram
I wonder what causes their lack of sex drive? Apart from being knocked back by the women all the time.

Oh wow. I just read that article and, Apart from their lack of sex drive, we share a lot in common.

I like the idea of their carnivorous girls.

I find the whole thing very amusing, because I'm on the outside looking in. It seems like a trend that's been going so long in the west that people have more or less stopped caring about it. On the other hand I find it very amusing that women are complaining about less objectification as lust objects and saying there's something wrong with these guys. Yay for female double standards? :tongue:

Women have had double standards for a very long time.

What's amusing is that in feudal japan economy was considered a base pursuit, so it was the women who had control of the purse strings, and therefore the country.

They like taking walks? How terrible...

Anyway, chances are that something like this is in our future.

Their culture is changing.

spending their money wisely, saving their money, and being mercenary about their employers... these are good things.

That is one of the coolest things I've ever heard. I totally want to be an herbivore now! I'm usually not into trends, but this is one I could get behind.

And that image is so dang cute!

I want to go to Japan now, for the Carnivorous Girls. Singapore Party Girls are all very well and good... but Japan is far more awesome.

Also, that image IS cute.

Hmm. I'm thinking Japan sounds like the place to be. I'll be a grass-eating elf.

I wouldn't mind being there. But I can't give up steak. Meat is tasty. So very tasty.

I wouldn't mind being there. But I can't give up steak. Meat is tasty. So very tasty.

Um...I don't think they a literally vegetarians. Just anti consumerists who reject the traditional conception of masculinity.

Um...I don't think they a literally vegetarians. Just anti consumerists who reject the traditional conception of masculinity.

Ah I believe you're right, they didn't make the distinction too well in the early part of the article.

Ah I believe you're right, they didn't make the distinction too well in the early part of the article.

I was thinking the same at first. Although other articles indicate that like to cook. That is something I am not good at so I guess I have some learning to do.

I would LOVE to meet one of these guys! They sound like people I would really like to be friends with. :)

*Starts looking for grass eating men to befriend* :smile:

Not surprising, consumerism is fucked up.

Who could have guessed that the economy would be dependent on enforcing traditional gender roles and the status quo? :m155:

Very interesting indeed.

This is happening across the board though throughout the world. The only reason japan is flipping out so much is because their country is very steadfast with how things have always been and their traditions.

Very interesting indeed.

This is happening across the board though throughout the world. The only reason japan is flipping out so much is because their country is very steadfast with how things have always been and their traditions.

I think most countries are that way. Here in America you can always here the Christians complaining about how we aren't reproducing fast enough and how "non Christians" like the LDS and Muslims are going to have control in a few short decades.