Government and Gang stalking | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Government and Gang stalking

They were in disguise...
The maintenance people? Someone would have had to give them the keys, and thus permission to do it. For security reasons, university maintenance departments change the locks on all dorms every few year. If you feel your safety has been jeopardized you could always request a new lock. The university will work with you to provide you with the safest living environment.

If the government had keys, the university maintenance staff would have had to given them to the agents. Such an action wouldn't remain quiet.

The maintenance people? Someone would have had to give them the keys, and thus permission to do it. For security reasons, university maintenance departments change the locks on all dorms every few year. If you feel your safety has been jeopardized you could always request a new lock. The university will work with you to provide you with the safest living environment.

If the government had keys, the university maintenance staff would have had to given them to the agents. Such an action wouldn't remain quiet.
Yes, because you are not aware of their tactics. Staff around the school has been looking at me

Probably because they think you're nuts.

Most people listen to talk like that, assume you're a paranoid schizophrenic, and then look at you weird from then on in.

Yes, because you are not aware of their tactics. Staff around the school has been looking at me
I'm sorry to hear that you feel that you can't trust your school. I guess my question would then be two fold
1. Why are they stalking you specifically? I think you're going to say it has something to do with energies but even so, why you specifically? (And I'm not trying to down play it, just understand exactly where you're coming from)

2. So if they are stalking you and have all this access to you, why haven't they taken you in already? And if they're stalking you, what are they going to do about it?

Do you act secretly at all in public? Are you trying not to be noticed? Because those are things that all people pick up on, regardless if they're out to get you or not. If you're acting like you have something to hide, or acting in a conscious way not to draw attention to yourself (again, not saying you are) maybe that's why you see people looking at you in a weird way. Perhaps not everyone who's looking at you is out to get you?

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that you can't trust your school. I guess my question would then be two fold
1. Why are they stalking you specifically? I think you're going to say it has something to do with energies but even so, why you specifically? (And I'm not trying to down play it, just understand exactly where you're coming from)

2. So if they are stalking you and have all this access to you, why haven't they taken you in already? And if they're stalking you, what are they going to do about it?

Do you act secretly at all in public? Are you trying not to be noticed? Because those are things that all people pick up on, regardless if they're out to get you or not. If you're acting like you have something to hide, or acting in a conscious way not to draw attention to yourself (again, not saying you are) maybe that's why you see people looking at you in a weird way. Perhaps not everyone who's looking at you is out to get you?
They want me because I have a gift. They are afraid I will expose the truth of another realm. They do not have enough evidence to justify taking me in, so i think they are currently working through my psychiatrist to examine my records, which i am sure are falsified. they then gave me antipsychotics to induce hallucinations. they look at me longer than 5 seconds, i know they are working in a ring.

Probably because they think you're nuts.

Most people listen to talk like that, assume you're a paranoid schizophrenic, and then look at you weird from then on in.

My uncle has paranoid schizophrenia and he described shit just like this. He would take out a bb-gun and shoot at gopher holes until 3am, "That's where they keep the spy cameras." He also thought "they" wore invisibility camouflage like Predator and trolley'ed themselves along the telephone wires to get around.

ONION: Govt Spying On Schizophrenics, Enough?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpwVN7mJfMA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpwVN7mJfMA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
My uncle has paranoid schizophrenia and he described shit just like this. He would take out a bb-gun and shoot at gopher holes until 3am, "That's where they keep the spy cameras." He also thought "they" wore invisibility camouflage like Predator and trolley'ed themselves along the telephone wires to get around.

ONION: Govt Spying On Schizophrenics, Enough?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpwVN7mJfMA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpwVN7mJfMA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
I AM NOT A SCHIZOPHRENIC ALREADY!!!

I just got diagnosed with residual schizophrenia actually (back in early sept). Do you hate us schizophrenics...I bet you do. *glares*

Last edited:
I just got diagnosed with residual schizophrenia actually (back in early sept). Do you hate us schizophrenics...I bet you do. *glares*
I dont hate anyone, i wish people will stop calling me schizophrenic
i dont no share the sypmtopms

I used to feel awkward having showers and getting changed as I thought I was being watched. I still feel watched, but now I'm just too lazy to give a damn. :sad: