Government and Gang stalking | INFJ Forum

Government and Gang stalking

InTheWomblikeCocoon

Community Member
Sep 13, 2008
MBTI
INTJ
I cannot understand for the life of me why people absolutely refuse to question the motives of the government. They have at least 100 years on us in technology and information. They can sift out information to the public as they see fit to avoid potential threats of profit. They MUST keep an eye out, or so they say, for threats to the nation. This justifies them not only to tap the phones, they can plant radios, cameras (which are present in every room in every building everywhere), cell phones, and their favorite; computers with recording devices to monitor the people. Of course they dont watch all people at all times; they hire "civil service" agents to single out those of interest: people who do extensive research on their activities, people who have reason to believe they are corrupt, people who do not automatically accept what they say at face value. I am being watched 24-7 and I know who is behind it all...but that is on another thread. My question is: can you honestly say that the government is transparent?

The government is nowhere near transparent.

It is an inevitable fact that the government will grow in size and increasingly violate the privacy of its citizens until it eventually implodes on itself. You can cut the amount that the government spends and taxes but that only slows the growth and makes for a poorly funded behemoth, which can be worse than a well funded one.

At this point in history, people are increasingly apathetic to their government. The line between the public and private sector has become indistinguishable. People realized that the current trend is unsustainable, and yet they will allow it for the time being because they have become complacent on being a consumer society.

The government is nowhere near transparent.

It is an inevitable fact that the government will grow in size and increasingly violate the privacy of its citizens until it eventually implodes on itself. You can cut the amount that the government spends and taxes but that only slows the growth and makes for a poorly funded behemoth, which can be worse than a well funded one.

At this point in history, people are increasingly apathetic to their government. The line between the public and private sector has become indistinguishable. People realized that the current trend is unsustainable, and yet they will allow it for the time being because they have become complacent on being a consumer society.
Yes, it is inevitable. They will resort to annihilate anyone who gets in their way as well. Yet people are so blind, and willfully! And they have nerve to call me paranoid? Yeah, just wait a few years...we will see who was crazy.

I find it very interesting how there are so many people for larger governmental involvement and programs, yet are completely irate about the idea of the government getting bigger and increasingly being involved in people's lives.

The government isn't out to get people unless they have a reason to. I find no reason to be threatened.

I find it very interesting how there are so many people for larger governmental involvement and programs, yet are completely irate about the idea of the government getting bigger and increasingly being involved in people's lives.

The government isn't out to get people unless they have a reason to. I find no reason to be threatened.
i am not a conservative if that is what you were implying.

Yes, it is inevitable. They will resort to annihilate anyone who gets in their way as well. Yet people are so blind, and willfully! And they have nerve to call me paranoid? Yeah, just wait a few years...we will see who was crazy.

Annihilate? Not so sure about that, but its your theory. I see no sense in arguing about whether the government is out to get anyone or not. In the larger scheme of things, it really doesn't matter since it follows a larger cycle that every government goes through. There is a point at which every democratic/republic form of government decays into a monarchy/dictatorship.

Annihilate? Not so sure about that, but its your theory. I see no sense in arguing about whether the government is out to get anyone or not. In the larger scheme of things, it really doesn't matter since it follows a larger cycle that every government goes through. There is a point at which every democratic/republic form of government decays into a monarchy/dictatorship.

I would say that's true of any government. As long as societal ideas need to be enforced, it's inevitable we're going to slide along that slippery slope.

Power corrupts.

Last edited:

of course it isn't. that requires money. and they government won't spend that unless they have a reason. while they're power mad, they're also lazy.

notice how we don't have air powered cars or free internet?

gloomy-optimist said:

of course it isn't. that requires money. and they government won't spend that unless they have a reason. while they're power mad, they're also lazy.

I can personally guarantee that both these statements are true for at least the U.S.

Basically, you're not important enough and their money means more to them than you; so don't flatter yourself.

-

That is what makes people so complacent. if they can convince you they dont care, it eliminates all concern they could be stalking people. but whatever. everything is covert.

I can personally guarantee that both these statements are true for at least the U.S.

Basically, you're not important enough and their money means more to them than you; so don't flatter yourself.

-

That is what makes people so complacent. if they can convince you they dont care, it eliminates all concern they could be stalking people. but whatever. everything is covert.

Who is "they?" And why the hell would the government just "stalk" people?

Seriously, all this stuff is really getting ridiculous. The reason why the government cares about money is because they're massively in debt and the economy affects everyone extensively. Government programs need to take the economy into account, because the type of programs people want would have huge affects on the economy, and that would affect in turn everyone. In fact, a problem in the economy would affect the lower class more than it would affect the upper class, so sometimes those "helpful" governmental programs may hurt more than they would help.

Really, the whole idea that the government is out to get people is pretty close to ignorant, and not everyone in the government wants to fuck people over. In fact, I doubt that most do -- there may be some, but to think that they're only there to try and put your family into poverty or listen to your phone conversations with Aunt Gertrude is getting a little out of hand.

Reactions: Naxx
Did you take 1984 or A Brave New World too seriously?

This sounds almost plagiarized from George Orwell. Power corrupts but the government has absolutely no reason to do this. Pray tell me; what is the reasoning behind it? Why would our current government have any reason to be fearful of it's people?

And not to mention, this is impossible. The vast number of people involved in the government (many who would love to be whistle blowers if something like this happened, if just for personal fame) would have to know something about the extent that these programs were reaching, and there would have to be a mastermind behind it all. It couldn't be kept a secret. In Orwellian books there is no secret behind it. The government is everywhere and everyone knows it. To think it's happening to this extent is delusional.

While I like to remain skeptical of the government and their motives behind things, this is too far out there.

Heeeeellllll no.

We are probably going to find out about the crimes going on right now in ten years.
:m148:

Reactions: sassafras
You are just giving your interpretations, no one of you have done anything but ridicule me.

I'm always willing to listen to an argument as long as it is supported by valid evidence. It seems you are presenting the arugment that the government is actively stalking the American populace. What evidence do you have to support this argument?

The United States government has very good reasons to be afraid of its people. When we act in a unified way we can exert a lot of power. The government doesn't want us interrupting the promotion of "US interests." However the US has much better means to scare and pacify the population then by spying on them.

The government is walking a very narrow tight rope with the USA patriot act. If it takes it to far then the people might erupt in anger. They know full well their power rests on a powder keg of popular resistance. So I think they are careful not to take it to far.

That does not justify the act at all, it is unconstitutional on many levels. I will probably not have my wires taped any time soon, what scares me about this is that the government could to this with out going through due process. It gives the government absolute power, that scares the crap out of me.

:m141: