Government and Gang stalking | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Government and Gang stalking

They are watching certain people of interest.

They always have, at least since they had the power to, but what makes you think you are a person of interest?

Are you a resistance leader or something?

I doubt they would pay to much attention to the average citizen. Unless you are guilty of like copy right infringement or something.

I always think the government is watching me especially after I've smoked too much pot. That's why you have to get the good shit; no paranoia.

Last edited:
god forbid that you take profit from a billionaire. They will chase you then.
Posted via Mobile Device

not really

he is making light of the conversation, not of you
Posted via Mobile Device

What is the lowest level of gov that is aware of the plan to watch us?

senate, probably. Selected senators on certain subcommittees.
Posted via Mobile Device

why are you always so vague? i have no clue what you are talking about.
He's basically asking just how widespread the conspiracy is. How many government employees are in on it? Does it extend to the lowest levels (e.g., mail carriers), or does it stop with certain levels within the administration...?

The answer would reflect on the plausibility.

why are you always so vague? i have no clue what you are talking about.

Governments have a hierarchy. I imagine that a matter of mass and individual surveillance for x reason(s) would be reserved for those higher up on the ladder. The lower levels of government would or would not be aware of these plans.

Uber wants to know which is the lowest prong of government the ladder that is or would be aware of such a plan. Police officers? Border officials? Judges? etc. In other words, is there anyone we encounter in our daily lives that would be suspect to know about this.

How would I know that? The government has to be the one putting the recording devices in the streetlights, the trees, and in the walls...there are no other suspects, unless I am being terrorized. Who else has access to my personal information?

How would I know that? The government has to be the one putting the recording devices in the streetlights, the trees, and in the walls...there are no other suspects, unless I am being terrorized. Who else has access to my personal information?

But if you were to speculate. Who do you think would be charged with such a task? Who would come into your home to plant these recording devices? There's millions and millions of homes, streetlights and trees in America alone. There would have to be a number of people solely dedicated to this task. The contractors building your home would certainly notice the strange little bugs wired into the walls, wouldn't they?

I just want to understand why you suppose you/we are being watched that closely, and how that would be possible without any of the every day people noticing. This sounds like a very complex system.

I don't deny that we live in a surveillance society, but I do not think it's quite to the extreme you're describing.

But if you were to speculate. Who do you think would be charged with such a task? Who would come into your home to plant these recording devices? There's millions and millions of homes, streetlights and trees in America alone. There would have to be a number of people solely dedicated to this task. The contractors building your home would certainly notice the strange little bugs wired into the walls, wouldn't they?

I just want to understand why you suppose you/we are being watched that closely, and how that would be possible without any of the every day people noticing. This sounds like a very complex system.

I don't deny that we live in a surveillance society, but I do not think it's quite to the extreme you're describing.
the cia is a very stealthy organization

the cia is a very stealthy organization

Yes, but that's a blanket statement. If you were to pick one aspect of what you've described, say, the recording devices in the walls, how do you think the cia would be able to put such a device in every room in every house across the country? You seem to have a very sharp mind, and I know you like to ponder on these sorts of problems. I'm interested in hearing any of your theories on how they would be able to do that. You have me all curious now.

Last edited:
I think they have some kind of way to disguise themselves as maintenance, and they usually find out about my info by getting professional hackers (which i believe work for every organization, every database needs one) to trace my number from my university id card (i dont have state id) and track my class schedule, my hours away from my dorm, and once i came in and saw 2 maintenance men in my bathroom. they have keys to the dorms.

I think they have some kind of way to disguise themselves as maintenance, and they usually find out about my info by getting professional hackers (which i believe work for every organization, every database needs one) to trace my number from my university id card (i dont have state id) and track my class schedule, my hours away from my dorm, and once i came in and saw 2 maintenance men in my bathroom. they have keys to the dorms.

Wow. Why do you think they need to keep such a close eye on you? Or does this happen to everyone?

I worked maintenance for my college. I had keys to every room, access to every building for the part of campus I was working on. We don't install anything into rooms or bathrooms. If such a thing was going on, I most definitely would have had a part in it (being a supervisor and all). Not saying it couldn't happen elsewhere, but highly unlikely.