Government and Gang stalking | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Government and Gang stalking

I used to feel awkward having showers and getting changed as I thought I was being watched. I still feel watched, but now I'm just too lazy to give a damn. :sad:
So you quit washing? The perverts also watch me in the bath or using the restroom.

No, I still wash. I just don't bother about worrying about being watched as much...

I still feel watched, but now I'm just too lazy to give a damn. :sad:

Yeah, that's basically my take on it as well. I'm an apathetic schizophrenic, no worries wombcoccon.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the govt wouldn't go out of it's way to silence you on the topic. I believe in UFOs and it seems like they have taken a stance where the whistle-blowers are a non-issue because they are perceived, by the public, as bat shit crazy anyway. Basically we can talk about UFOs until we're blue in the face because we're merely a quirky fringe bunch. Why would someone professing knowledge of the "anti-Christ" be any different?

Last edited:
Since they're tracking you anyway just spill the beans and enlighten us.

Last edited:
hell no im not revealing this sacred key online to potential spies having possible access to my records...are you all making my phone ring?

Last edited:
Because it'd be too easy to kill you as it is.
Take you into "protective custody" for your own mental health, and then replace you with a doppelg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to interupt, but I was hoping that I could assist the original poster with their Gang Stalking woos, by providing info on why this happens and so forth. Let me know when I hit info over kill.

The Structure of our oppression

Structure of Oppression

The following article will try to put into perspective some of the societal structures that are most likely responsible for the targeting some of those in the Targeted Individual community are experiencing.
For years Targeted Individuals have been saying that they are being followed around, stalked, monitored while at home, and out in public. They have complained of a system that is capable of 24/7 surveillance, able to harassment at home, work, in the community, and even while traveling abroad.

For several years there has been a great deal of disbelief that such occurrences could even be possible. The following article, will try to explain referencing sources already available and documented how this could be happening.

The following article represents the views and opinions of the GangStalkingWorld.com website and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other person, or website in the community.

It has long been a widely expressed view that the monitoring is being done by various groups of citizen informants, members of various community policing type programs. Based on recent research conducted it seems most likely that the people being used to follow Targeted Individuals around are what society and the government in some countries refer to as,

I actually replaced the original Skoffin about 2 years ago.

Keep your post to like 3 paragraphs. This article shit just won't do. Summarize, then post a link for the over-achievers.

Last edited:
Keep your post to like 3 paragraphs. This article shit just won't do. Summarize, then post a link for the over-achievers.

Well the article stuff is part of the paragraph, and it's been some time in the making.

However if you post anything specific to me, I will be delighted to reply in three paragraphs or less. :)

They made a copy of my dna, i was born 3 months premature; my mother got sick while pregnant-they were behind this

Post away, it's just extraneous forum pollution which I skim over but if you want to be inane don't mind me.

Ok. I will stop there

Info overkill.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes I do get carried away on the subject, but I think this answers every question that I have come across in this thread. Keep in mind I did have to lightening read the thread, then register, then make a do some house chores, but then I did find time to post.
:)