Ghost Pictures | INFJ Forum

Ghost Pictures

Discussion in 'Spirituality and Mysticism' started by Moxie, Feb 28, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by Moxie
  1. Moxie

Moxie Absent-Minded Professor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Have any of you seen ghost pictures that actually look real? I'm big into ghost studying right now, and 99% of the pictures that I've seen look fake. The top one here looks like it could be real, and the bottom one I'm kind of iffy on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe in ghosts, but just don't know that I've seen any on film. What do you guys think of these photos? Have you seen any actual pictures of ghosts that looked real?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    I am a FIRM believer in ghosts. However, I take photographs of supposed photos of ghosts, spirits, portals, ect, with a very heavy grain of salt.

These two pictures seem possible to me, but I am not convinced.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Same. For me to believe that a ghost can simply be taken by a picture is hard for me. though I have felt/seen them before.

4. NaeturVindur

NaeturVindur Cuddlemaster
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    I too believe in ghosts. However in those pictures, I see reflections/smudges on glass.

5. OP
    Moxie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Yeah. I guess it interests me, because there is some really high statistic for people who believe in ghosts, but if we can actually prove they exist seems like a question that may never be answered.

I found this statistic, but don't know it's validity in the slightest.
    http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=359
    "51% of the public, including 58% of women, and 65% of those aged 25 to 29 but only 27% of those aged 65 and over believe in ghosts."

It also makes me think that since younger people see more ghosts than older people, that this may be something that goes away with age.

EVP's are interesting too - catching voices of spirits. It seems to me that EVP's seem more accurate, but again, it's hard to say.

I wondered if any forum members have ghost pictures. I don't. What I have noticed is that the last picture I have of different people before they pass is them looking away while everyone else is looking at the camera - which seems like an odd coincidence to me.

#5 Moxie, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  6. enfp can be shy

enfp can be shy people vs the bad people?
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    enfp
    Enneagram:
    -
    Top one is reflection in glass. Bottom one is photoshop.

We are matter and we don't even have (fixed) personalities. What goes in "heaven" or another world? My 6-years old "me", my 17-years old, 26? 40? Which one. They are NOT the same entity.

"We" or our sense of "self" are just processes, systems, that have never been fixed, to begin with, and which don't have a clear cut "begin" and "end". Life is one huge process, of which we are just some part, but that doesn't mean any of our stages of personality are gonna be preserved somewhere. Anything we create will inevitably be completely forgotten and replaced eventually; even if we discover the most fundamental laws of the universe, as it is currently known. Eventually, even Einstein and Newton will be forgotten, like we don't remember who invented each of the numbers.

There's no need for ghosts, our molecules will go in the land, and produce so many plants and animals that eat them, and other people... We are star stuff, and this star stuff will return to the stars after all here is gone, and may participate in higher forms of life somewhere else.

muir likes this.
  7. OP
    Moxie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    No belief in spirit for you?

I agree the top one is probably a glass reflection - I looked at probably 100 bad photos before I found those two, and am surprised I didn't notice glass, so thanks for pointing it out. I don't know if it's all reflection, but I don't know that it's not either. They are both odd photos. Just studying ghost stuff right now - I think it's fun. :)

Stu likes this.
  8. Stu

Stu Town Drunkard
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    I would be more impressed by seeing neutrino paths altered by ghosts.

9. Barnabas

Barnabas Time Lord

Threads:
    MBTI:
    wiblywobly
    Enneagram:
    timeywimey
    i wouldn't take either pictures a proof or even plausibly real. However I do believe in ghosts and what not, I would say there real and rare

10. Razare

Razare Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w6 sx/sp
    I took a picture of a ghost on my phone, the only problem is you can't see the ghost in the picture because sadly, they're transparent.