Gee Golly gosh this is entertaining

Spiritual Leo

On Holiday
Apr 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Thinker
It appears to me that Jimmy Kimmel enjoys playing tricks on Matt Damon who isn't exactly good at handling jokes.

Make up your own opinion and post it here

Did Jimmy take the joke too far or did Matt overreact?

[video=youtube;bSXHFEdW8_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSXHFEdW8_g&feature=related[/video]

lol.. i really don't have an opinion on it, but that was really funny and also awkward to watch. i think the host deserved to be bitched out :D he was just asking for it.

lol.. i really don't have an opinion on it, but that was really funny and also awkward to watch. i think the host deserved to be bitched out :D he was just asking for it.

Y'know Niffer, I do think that the host deserved to get bitched out, and I also think that Matt Damon should have expected it.

Hahahahaha

All in all, it was hilarious!!! :)

If I were Matt, I would be totally fucking livid.

I hate when I plan to do something and then some asshole
changes the plan. He probably flew there just for that interview.

Reactions: Rasmus
I also think that Matt Damon should have expected it.

Hm. I'm having a hard time understanding this.

Why should anyone expect to be so disrespected?

Pretty sure the flip out was scripted, as part of the long-running joke (I could be wrong). I've seen it quite a few times, and still found it funny...

[video=youtube;1EtAw9DW6Jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EtAw9DW6Jw[/video]

@ (around)2:00

Pretty obvious this was scripted, but a continuation of said long running joke.

He's either a really good actor that deserved to win an award for that display alone, or he was seriously fu**ing pissed!! That initial "go f... yourself" sounded pretty sincere to me :D

Wow that host is a prick. Why celebrate demeaning someone like that?

It seems fairly clear that it is a scripted event, but Matt Damon did sell it convincingly.