Game of Thrones (show) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Game of Thrones (show)

.....I still yet have to watch the Game of Thrones....

:nomouth:

*dashes and hides*

giphy.gif

@JennyDaniella – I would probably be the same way if my SO weren't so into it, but it is a really good show. You'll probably like it. I got hooked.

One reason I like GOT is I honestly have no idea who will "win". George RR Martin is such a weirdo about twists, turns, and deaths, that it is unpredictable. I usually figure out TV shows and movies and call the endings really easily.

I was disappointed by yesterday's episode. Nothing really happened. What the fuck was that dragon riding scene anyway? A preview of the Game of Thrones thrill ride at six flags?

The best part was Bran and Jaime's reunion at the end. I love how all-seeing all-powerful Bran just didn't give af about the pomp and circumstance that was Dany and Jon's arrival, and the whole Jon parentage drama, and just hung out all night waiting for the dude that pushed him out the window. I bet you anything that golden hand of Jaime's is going to come to life.

One reason I like GOT is I honestly have no idea who will "win". George RR Martin is such a weirdo about twists, turns, and deaths, that it is unpredictable. I usually figure out TV shows and movies and call the endings really easily.
Jon Snow.

Has to be. Lol.
The dragons already love him.

I was disappointed by yesterday's episode. Nothing really happened. What the fuck was that dragon riding scene anyway? A preview of the Game of Thrones thrill ride at six flags?

The best part was Bran and Jaime's reunion at the end. I love how all-seeing all-powerful Bran just didn't give af about the pomp and circumstance that was Dany and Jon's arrival, and the whole Jon parentage drama, and just hung out all night waiting for the dude that pushed him out the window. I bet you anything that golden hand of Jaime's is going to come to life.
I always believe the first episode of any season sucks. ...nothing exciting happens.

Haha. Thrill ride at Six Flags. That is hilarious, couldn't have said it better, myself.

I heard that the episodes were all going to be 90 minutes. This one wasn't. Anyone know anything about that?

@sassafras - That was hilarious and I said, "Wait a minute, it is doubtful he has blue eyes. Red hair and blue eyes are extremely rare! His eyes are probably green."
I looked at close-up photos of Kristofer Hivju just now and it is hard to tell, but they are definitely greenish. The odds of having red hair and blue eyes is 0.17%.

The episode was kind of "light". When they said the dead had broken through the wall I thought, "Why aren't they showing this?" The focus was on romance.

LOL - Six Flags. It reminded me of Harry Potter riding the Hippogriff.

It was a pretty boring episode because they had to tie up all the plot ends to cram all the action into the next 5 episodes.

I think the dragon riding scene was supposed to show off Jon's claim or parentage. It tolerated him or let him ride because he's a Targ. Still it was cheesy. (The dragon looking like it was smiling at Jon lolol).
Where the hell is Ghost!? Did he get killed and I forgot cuz it's been 2 years? Or might we see him again when Jon stops living in Dany's shadow?

It was a pretty boring episode because they had to tie up all the plot ends to cram all the action into the next 5 episodes.

I think the dragon riding scene was supposed to show off Jon's claim or parentage. It tolerated him or let him ride because he's a Targ. Still it was cheesy. (The dragon looking like it was smiling at Jon lolol).
Where the hell is Ghost!? Did he get killed and I forgot cuz it's been 2 years? Or might we see him again when Jon stops living in Dany's shadow?

Oh I know why they did the scene. I just don't know why they made it such a long sequence. I was about to start singing the love theme from Aladdin. lolol

As for Ghost...

Jon has two new pets. I'd like to think its kind of like when you bring home a pair of (giant) cats and the dog goes into hiding.

I was wondering about Ghost, too.

As for Ghost...

Jon has two new pets. I'd like to think its kind of like when you bring home a pair of (giant) cats and the dog goes into hiding.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
True..... man, if I ever marry, I hope he has a sense of humor like yours. ♡

Yeah..that scene was a "what the fuck?" moment. Don't know why "they" made it that way.
He was just a kid... I liked him.
Fuckin Martin, man.

Reactions: Ren and flower
He was just a kid... I liked him.
Fuckin Martin, man.

Nah, it was the shows' scenarists who created this scene, remember that they split from the actual story arc as of season 6 (because Martin was behind with writing the books), it's just the whole cinematic scene...with the arms...why? And yes, why the kid? It doesn't makes sense.