Game of Thrones (show) | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Game of Thrones (show)

I thought the episode was pretty enjoyable overall, though the jokes about Varys's absence of balls are becoming a bit predictable at this point.

(Ok I still laughed because I'm evil like that)

I thought the episode was pretty enjoyable overall, though the jokes about Varys's absence of balls are becoming a bit predictable at this point.

(Ok I still laughed because I'm evil like that)

I totally agree and still laughed. I also felt like they threw in the obligatory nudity scene with Bronn just to throw a "N" rating on the episode. I miss the Tyrion and Bronn dynamic.

I totally agree and still laughed. I also felt like they threw in the obligatory nudity scene with Bronn just to throw a "N" rating on the episode. I miss the Tyrion and Bronn dynamic.

I miss it too. One of the best dynamics in the the show, no doubt :)

A friend of mine 'knows' the actor who plays Bronn in real life. Apparently he's a massive hippie, haha. Very nice, too. I also have anecdotes about Joffrey and Little Finger.

@Ren I can totally see him as a hippie. That makes sense to me. A friend of mine showed me YouTube videos of his singing career.

I'd like to hear your other anecdotes if you have time.

Agreed, dis' was a gud' episode. Also Sansa rocking the black garment, 10/10.

screen-shot-2019-04-24-at-21-18-18-png.51049

This is pretty badass indeed. Sansa has evolved to an unfathomable extent since the start of the show. I love her now!

This is pretty badass indeed. Sansa has evolved to an unfathomable extent since the start of the show. I love her now!
Here's a very good interview/session with Dr. Phil with Sophie Turner talking about her personal struggles that recently got released (making her that much more badass). Worth a check.

Sansa better be getting that throne!

Sansa is one of the best characters on the show. It seems rare (to me, maybe not others) to see a character grow from being a selfish, bratty person to a strong, intelligent person, especially when that character is not the obvious protagonist. Fictional characters are often "flat" and static. Sansa has transformed in a realistic way from teenager to adult.

It's interesting that she suffers from depression.
I also like that she is addressing social media and keyboard bullies.

OMG!

Reactions: Ren and acd
Episode 3
Meh. It had some cool shit but overall meh.
Unless later some more interesting stuff happens with regard to the Night King/New Night King.
Very uninteresting overall imo. I didn't give a shit about anybody that died, but maybe I'm just desensitized from all the prior deaths.
I really don't give a shit about Cersei and her bitch face. She can have the throne. Whatevs.

Reactions: Daustus
I enjoyed the episode, but I'm worried about the ending of the series. We didnt really lose any main characters that were plot pivotal. I'm expecting at least a medium twist or a "unhappily" ever after ending. I see about 2 episodes left of content and wondering if there is a surprise at the end or if this is going to be drawn out. I'm assuming drawn out with the entirety of the next episode content is a regroup from the battle and a pep rally to storm the capital.

Reactions: Wyote
For me it was half and half.The battle was boring because it was too long, too dark, the strategy was terrible, and zombies are meh. Dany made some idiotic moves, especially when the wights attacked Drogon.
There were a few important parts that were good. The ending was solid – I mean all the final scenes. I was also expecting more main characters to die and wonder what is in store for the "Battle of the Bitchfaces".

Bran gave Arya the dagger under the same tree. She killed Little Finger with it. (It's the same dagger from when the assassin tried to kill Bran. Summer the direwolf attacked the assassin. And Yes, of course Bran's wolf was named SUMMER and the dagger ends the battle of winter.) Does that mean the Three Eyed Raven can see the future? Until last night canon was that he could see the past and the present, and could guess future outcomes based on that information, but could not see the future, at least not that far ahead.

highlight

Well this episode was harsh, so many unnecessary deaths...the giant crushing Lyanna...urgh. I'm a bit confused now at the ending as well as this seems to be the main plot end now. Unless there will be a war between thrones now (Starks vs Lannister's, don't care about Daenarys)? But I don't see much of a point to it.

And in regards to strategy, seems they didn't learn a damn thing throughout the whole series. Meatgrinder tactics, putting all foot soldiers in front of your defensive structural lines against a huge mindless horde. What's the point? And sending your Generals out directly to the Night King and his command? Didn't they remember the last time they tried that they lost a dragon...And John Snow should really stop running towards everything that can kill him with a snap of a finger...fucking hell it's annoying

Reactions: Daustus and Wyote