[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 9 | INFJ Forum
I read months ago a blog post by an American security scholar that the FSB has been channeling Russian nationals who are anti Russia and pro Chechen or pro Radical Islam into Syria with the intent of having someplace to open fire on them and kill as many as possible. It would seem that the argument that the Trumpsters are making that we need to contain fighters fleeing Syria fits into that narrative.

Capture.JPG
newsEngin.17733901_021317-Trump-rg-2.jpg
Capture.JPG
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...ers-supporters-gather/CQXPE9NRk807XKWiDwefWK/

Reactions: Scientia and acd
Where is the outrage all you hypocrites?

16507968_679920745526915_7647488466654560417_n.png

16406947_10212798767150375_982055769317958386_n.jpg

Reactions: Scientia and acd
@Stu. I don't see most of Trumps tweets other than what I see in the news occasionally. Thanks for posting them here. Trump really is letting the American people know the truth of what is going on daily it seems.
It certainly is a different way to lead but it brings the American people right into the middle of what's going on.

He is so stupid.
This is a bad example of him being stupid.
If Trump is stupid he's still clearly vastly...just vastly more intelligent than Obama when it comes to what is best for America. Considering though Obamas intent was to damage America in every way that he could maybe that's not saying much about Trump in the end.

If Trump is stupid he's still clearly vastly...just vastly more intelligent than Obama when it comes to what is best for America. Considering though Obamas intent was to damage America in every way that he could maybe that's not saying much about Trump in the end.
Let's focus on Trump. This thread is about Trump.

I am going to regret this but... @Eventhorizon I know you dislike Obama but do you see the mental instability in Trump's tweets?

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
I am going to regret this but... @Eventhorizon I know you dislike Obama but do you see the mental instability in Trump's tweets?
Mental instability? I dont. Point it out for me and give me examples from mental health doctors who have diagnosed him as being mentally unstable. Also I suspect we don't want a mentally unstable President so show me the movement in Congress where they are working to make this happen.

It's all very clear to you so you should easily be able to provide these things quickly.

This answers my question.
Great. But it doesn't answer mine.
What basis are you using for calling him unstable? Are you a better judge than those in a position to do just that but who are not?