[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 11 | INFJ Forum
Capture.JPG
Is he really this ignorant? Or is he pointing out that his tweet is McCarthyism?

View attachment 34554
Is he really this ignorant? Or is he pointing out that his tweet is McCarthyism?
Wow.

I've been staying away from all the "Trump" threads. But these tweets are rich. Trump is leading the idea that "Obama covertly snuck himself in to bug Donald's tower space' is the prime definition of irony. Why would he?

Am I the only one who sees/hears Donald as a new breed of Wack-A-Doodle ?!?

Hoping, just hoping. :(

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
View attachment 34554

He's such a narcissist and he doesn't even know it, it shows how very ridiculous he is! You see there projection and denial all in one sentence.

He's such a narcissist and he doesn't even know it,
Most don't now it. It is part of the makeup of the Narcissist. Their behaviors are not "wrong" or hurtful. They just cannot see (often do not care) how they are affecting others.

Most don't now it. It is part of the makeup of the Narcissist. Their behaviors are not "wrong" or hurtful. They just cannot see (often do not care) how they are affecting others.

Some people argue that that is a choice that narcissists make at a particular point in time, (e.g. F. Scott Peck 'People of the lie') and I think they have a point, although this is largely an unconscious process...their is a fundamental decision at the very heart of the disorder e.g. to stick with the truth (what's real) or to falsify the world in order to validate their ego.

Even the choice to not care was made at some point in time...whatever the reasons and explanations that can be given to justify it.

Some people argue that that is a choice that narcissists make at a particular point in time, (e.g. F. Scott Peck 'People of the lie') and I think they have a point, although this is largely an unconscious process...their is a fundamental decision at the very heart of the disorder e.g. to stick with the truth (what's real) or to falsify the world in order to validate their ego.

Even the choice to not care was made at some point in time...whatever the reasons and explanations that can be given to justify it.
I agree with you to some extent.
I don't want to derail @Stu 's good thread. There is volumes of discussion on Narcissism, yet I wonder this...have the powers that be intervened to show us the poster-child of narcissistic behaviors & mindset in Donald Trump? So we as a people can awaken to what 'not' to do? :D just a thought.

The trouble is they are often very clever, entertaining even, and good at hiding it. Their mask is only revealed as when you observe their behavior it gradually becomes apparent that in every situation they prioritize what they want to get/have etc over everything else, no matter what, no matter the harm to others.

They are sadly often very gifted and compelling liars, as for them when they speak "they believe their own lies" and so usually don't demonstrate typcial "lie signs" in their body language. They will even be genuinely hurt when questioned about it, as for them the lie "becomes the truth". It's an illness in a way so I think it's better to try to understand them, than hate them, though their actions can cause great harm/pain to others.

My guess is if there was a brain scan done, it would show clear impairment to the pre-frontal cortex. In some ways you could argue they are almost victims to their own illness. I think identifying that behavior and dealing with it constructively would be the best thing for them and everyone else. I know that might sound a little draconian, I think it would need to be done carefully and with integrity. Sadly the capacity for harm from them is very dangerous.

Exit to pizza joke..

:)

The trouble is they are often very clever, entertaining even, and good at hiding it. Their mask is only revealed as when you observe their behavior it gradually becomes apparent that in every situation they prioritize what they want to get/have etc over everything

So true, narcissists are often incredible fun, and always up for an adventure etc. all fun and games, until you get on the wrong side of them.. or their mood changes.

The trouble is they are often very clever, entertaining even, and good at hiding it. Their mask is only revealed as when you observe their behavior it gradually becomes apparent that in every situation they prioritize what they want to get/have etc over everything else, no matter what, no matter the harm to others.

They are sadly often very gifted and compelling liars, as for them when they speak "they believe their own lies" and so usually don't demonstrate typcial "lie signs" in their body language. They will even be genuinely hurt when questioned about it, as for them the lie "becomes the truth". It's an illness in a way so I think it's better to try to understand them, than hate them, though their actions can cause great harm/pain to others.

My guess is if there was a brain scan done, it would show clear impairment to the pre-frontal cortex. In some ways you could argue they are almost victims to their own illness. I think identifying that behavior and dealing with it constructively would be the best thing for them and everyone else. I know that might sound a little draconian, I think it would need to be done carefully and with integrity. Sadly the capacity for harm from them is very dangerous.

Exit to pizza joke..

:)
Oh how I agree James! Understanding 'them' is key, but so is staying the hell away from them if their toxicity seeps into your sense of self.

Much of my belief on the divisiveness facing the US currently is choosing a side--those that agree the president is good for the country, and those who think his ideals are self serving and he needs the boot. (which is only a translation of "it is ok to hurt, humiliate, trample others in persuit of ones goals or it is not ok to knock out your neighbor's porchlight to make yours shine brighter).

:D no-to-pizza... you can give us a grape joke instead??

that was frickin hilarious dude.. If I keep that pic in mind it will me in my pizza battle lol

This is serious @James I've posted this evidence a few times across the forum and it is often ignored. It's horrible what he does. The people are in denial. No one wants it to be true so the brain dismissed it. But it is true. There is photographic evidence that Trump tosses little salads. People don't want to believe it because it is horrendous. We can't let him continue. Think of the children! Spread the word!
#pizzagate2.0

This is serious @James I've posted this evidence a few times across the forum and it is often ignored. It's horrible what he does. The people are in denial. No one wants it to be true so the brain dismissed it. But it is true. There is photographic evidence that Trump tosses little salads. People don't want to believe it because it is horrendous. We can't let him continue. Think of the children! Spread the word!
#pizzagate2.0

I knew starting this thread was a mistake... :(

2014 and one of the Trump tweets I fully agree with right off the bat.

To be fair though I now know it was not incompetence on Obama's part that damaged America so profoundly. It was deliberate intent and in that, Obama excelled past all others.

Last edited:
2014 and one of the Trump tweets I fully agree with right off the bat.

To be fair though I now know it was not incompetence on Obama's part that damaged America so profoundly. It was deliberate intent and in that, Obama excelled past all others.
hey! you! get off of my cloud!

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Skarekrow