What a relief!
upload_2018-3-12_20-7-15.png

Reactions: Wildfire
Untitled.jpg
tillerson

upload_2018-3-13_16-33-18.png

upload_2018-3-13_17-23-32.png

27867877_851014425086293_443203371700008137_n.jpg

I think this latest episode may be a response to some actions that were taken recently, over money laundering.

It's been going on for a long time, very expensive properties (in London), bought through shell companies and left unoccupied.

Unfortunately I think Britain has let this kind of thing go on far too long. With Russia, I think it's really been organised crime, that would make the Sopranos look like Disney.

Sadly I think things might get a lot worse, and not just for Britain, if we don't find a way to resolve the issues. Carefully.

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.25.46 AM.png

Echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...

I agree with @the, and this is seriously a new low on the forum...lol.
A whole thread of one person talking to themselves...any criticism and you can’t visit anymore.
And then certain people are pre-banned, arrogantly judged, deemed worthless.

Sorry I had to post this here, but I’ve been judged a disturber of the peace as the voice of opposition and I am certain would also be called out of touch with reality, not worth his time, below him.
Likes to dish it out, but can’t handle the responses.
Therefore I am “banned” from said thread, as are any voices that don’t join in lock-step.
Very democratic and super open minded!
It isn’t hard to read and respond to your thread...you’ve accomplished nothing but self-deprecation.

Besides, I’m too sexy for your thread...

Last edited:
liberals.jpg

liberals were advocating for slavery back in the day lol

liberals were advocating for slavery back in the day lol
Yes, and George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned (and possibly even had affairs with) slaves, yet we put them on a pedestal.
It doesn’t mean that liberals didn’t have anything to do with trying to fix the situation later.

I think you're forgetting who was on what side of the war. Liberal actions now can't change that

Reactions: Professor Snep