Fed up with modern dating/“quick sex” | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Fed up with modern dating/“quick sex”

My saying "people have kinks" was a general statement not meant to be applied to me personally directly. Toothlife was saying something about having sex with multiple people being unsanitary and or unsavory

I was making a statement that some people might be into that sort of thing not that I'm into that sort of thing

Creating a blurred subjective reality detached from more complete context is a hallmark of faulty Ni

If it's so obvious, then perhaps, share which data points you're joining to create a massively, technically flawed Voltron of an assertion
You are also herewith asserting that I jumped to a judgement. I said "perhaps". I also posted that to see how you would react to it and you are reacting exactly the way I thought you would. Tell me why you are being so presumptive that my judgement is final.

it's the reason INFs talk too much instead.
so no misconceptions can exist in our points, or to make sure we exclude all possible tones and accusations or something that can get someone hurt.
or wait, the latter may be an INFP thing alone :tongueclosed:

Can't read between INTP lines or at least not very well--we are the masters of abstraction

You are also herewith asserting that I jumped to a judgement. I said "perhaps". I also posted that to see how you would react to it and you are reacting exactly the way I thought you would. Tell me why you are being so presumptive that my judgement is final.

Which is why I said "possibly" ;)

Reactions: mintoots
He is right dear @MINFJToothFairy
even if you're on point on some INT tactics, they don't seem to apply here.
When you get some time to focus on the previous posts and their point you will see it clearly

this whole point is about making love anyway, not war :kissingheart:
Lol it's okay. Hehe thank you for being such a good referee though. :)

Reactions: ny7x
Which is why I said "possibly" ;)
Lol see? Disclaimers have been laid herewith. Exit strategies here and exit strategies there. You INTPs enjoy this stuff but I actually enjoy it more when you're riled up. Hahahaha and then you make funny faces. You think you won the argument when I have always wanted you to get riled up anyway. Lol.

Lol see? Disclaimers have been laid herewith. Exit strategies here and exit strategies there. You INTPs enjoy this stuff but I actually enjoy it more when you're riled up. Hahahaha and then you make funny faces. You think you won the argument when I have always wanted you to get riled up anyway. Lol.

You wouldn't believe the face I'm making now

If anyone has ever had "the best", "most connected", "spiritual" sex with a partner the first few times, then it would support the position of having sex with people in a more casual way because ONE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO REACH THE APEX WITH THAT PERSON EVER AGAIN
Well, this is the perfect thread to discuss this.
what's an apex?
is it the highest climax?
so, should we keep trying (trial and error) till we find it or alternatively never give in until it's obvious that it will not be a physical climax but something more?

Your statement implies casual sex until it somehow turns to magic and choose the partner according to that.
what if it doesn't?
Since you too see the deeper connection i believe it can't be so hard to see that once something "breaks off" it always hurts and stays off.
What if our pieces are numbered to keep breaking pieces and throwing them away?
would we give them away for "casual" satisfaction, in a sense similar to "exercising", as in, daily?

My saying "people have kinks" was a general statement not meant to be applied to me personally directly.
I even saw it as a humorous approach to reality.
Pointed it out merely stating our fault for taking it completely out of context for the reasons described above!
sincere apologies from both!
*gives a flower to @MINFJToothFairy *

Man.. i talk too much :-(

Reactions: Misty and mintoots
You wouldn't believe the face I'm making now
Yeah?

giphy.gif

Well, this is the perfect thread to discuss this.
what's an apex?
is it the highest climax?
so, should we keep trying (trial and error) till we find it or alternatively never give in until it's obvious that it will not be a physical climax but something more?

Your statement implies casual sex until it somehow turns to magic and choose the partner according to that.
what if it doesn't?
Since you too see the deeper connection i believe it can't be so hard to see that once something "breaks off" it always hurts and stays off.
What if our pieces are numbered to keep breaking pieces and throwing them away?
would we give them away for "casual" satisfaction, in a sense similar to "exercising", as in, daily?

I even saw it as a humorous approach to reality.
Pointed it out merely stating our fault for taking it completely out of context for the reasons described above!
sincere apologies from both!
*gives a flower to @MINFJToothFairy *

Man.. i talk too much :-(
Huhu please don't apologise. I won't take it. I felt zero offense at all. It's okay.

Hey @ClevelandINTP dial it down. I don't want to make others uncomfortable. :)

If we are the master of under-communication, then you are the master of over-extrapolation
I wouldn't say no to that but INTPs have taught me well. Instinctive intelligence. However! Validation is important. And Always, it is difficult to take the words of an INTP for what it is. You are usually unable to communicate your own emotions even when it is very transparent.

I'm only on like a 3

And so am I but this not your thread nor mine to mess with. Let's be polite. I'm a rebel in traffic but not about the space of others.

Reactions: ClevelandINTP
I wouldn't say no to that but INTPs have taught me well. Instinctive intelligence. However! Validation is important. And Always, it is difficult to take the words of an INTP for what it is. You are usually unable to communicate your own emotions even when it is very transparent.

And so am I but this not your thread nor mine to mess with. Let's be polite. I'm a rebel in traffic but not about the space of others.

Bold of you to assume an ENFP (dominant Ne) would not be okay with having tangentially related rants on the same topic

You stated this wasn't your thread and referenced OP before

See: I'm using reasoning to back assertions
I'm reacting to Scissorhand's apology. I didn't think he had to apologize and was merely worried he was feeling uncomfortable because of the banter. I also think these posts are a bit out of topic because the focus is more on our senseless argument which is rather more centered on our egoes than to the poster's question. I think there is no need to keep at this line of banter for now. Perhaps in another thread where active readers are not uncomfortable. I will really take my leave now :) it was nice bantering with you! :)

Reactions: worthy