Fed up with modern dating/“quick sex” | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Fed up with modern dating/“quick sex”

Yeah traffic is impossibly bad.

Though @ClevelandINTP responses made my day, i agree with @MINFJToothFairy and maybe it's me that should state the obvious :

@ClevelandINTP you're taking this in circles as your first question is answered by your own posts before it!
she is not judging your preferences by stating hers.

I know you know already and your drive was humor and it worked well if i judge from my smile here!
but stop it you two before it gets awkward to INFPs:relaxed:

Though @ClevelandINTP responses made my day, i agree with @MINFJToothFairy and maybe it's me that should state the obvious :

@ClevelandINTP you're taking this in circles as your first question is answered by your own posts before it!

I know you know already and your drive was humor and it worked well if i judge from my smile here!

Hehe. We really are just bored individuals looking to waste pixels. Sorry OP. :D

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

You've lost me

Seriously, I'm not even sure how my question is answered by myself; hence, the point of the question

I sense subjective judgment without context or enough information to assert that which was also the point of the question

Reactions: mintoots
I only hope @MINFJToothFairy got to her destination safely and her heart is beating as much as the green dot in the upper left corner of her profile picture so that we may carry on debates that I will most likely win perhaps bigger than before and we then resort to gotcha statements meant to rile the other and show how much we care

Reactions: mintoots and ny7x
Seriously, I'm not even sure how my question is answered by myself; hence, the point of the question

I sense subjective judgment without context or enough information to assert that which was also the point of the question

Lol you exhibit the answer. I'm fine. I have parked now. See INTPs are always so keen about arguing your way through words by pointing out technicalities but actually so much context is already hidden between your lines. Then you use your vagueness to catapult the flaw of the reasoning onto others when you have already perfectly set the bait yourself.

You do this as a means of getting a rile out of a conversation and it is actually senselessly fun lol but it is so eye rolling. Seriously.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Well, i agree.
we may have jumped off the fence.
I discovered this forum at 04:00 last night and browsed till morning saturday hours and as i was struggling to wake up, i guess i payed the same attention a driver could (@MINFJToothFairy)

People have kinks

Oh, yeah, those are awesome. I have never experienced that blast from one sexual encounter with someone. I mean you might have a good lay or two in there the first few times, but it generally takes awhile to build up to crescendo sex

If these quotes are taken out of context, you do read like a "different" mentality on the issue
But if one pays closer attention and reads your previous posts, then no.
You don't come out as someone who only enjoys
possibly just sex
without seeing a deeper connection.
Quite the contrary my friend!

Creating a blurred subjective reality detached from more complete context is a hallmark of faulty Ni

If it's so obvious, then perhaps, share which data points you're joining to create a massively, technically flawed Voltron of an assertion

so much context is already hidden between your lines

it's the reason INFs talk too much instead.
so no misconceptions can exist in our points, or to make sure we exclude all possible tones and accusations or something that can get someone hurt.
or wait, the latter may be an INFP thing alone :tongueclosed:

Reactions: mintoots
Well, i agree.
we may have jumped off the fence.
I discovered this forum at 04:00 last night and browsed till morning saturday hours and as i was struggling to wake up, i guess i payed the same attention a driver could (@MINFJToothFairy)

If these quotes are taken out of context, you do read like a "different" mentality on the issue
But if one pays closer attention and reads your previous posts, then no.
You don't come out as someone who only enjoys

without seeing a deeper connection.
Quite the contrary my friend!

Taken way out of context. If anyone has ever had "the best", "most connected", "spiritual" sex with a partner the first few times, then it would support the position of having sex with people in a more casual way because ONE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO REACH THE APEX WITH THAT PERSON EVER AGAIN

What I was saying is I believe those deeper connections take time to build even in the physical sense

If I'm having sex with someone, there was a spark to begin with, the explosion of several sparks might take more than a handful of experiences to get there