Fed up with modern dating/“quick sex” | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Fed up with modern dating/“quick sex”

Well, this is the perfect thread to discuss this.
what's an apex?
is it the highest climax?
so, should we keep trying (trial and error) till we find it or alternatively never give in until it's obvious that it will not be a physical climax but something more?

Your statement implies casual sex until it somehow turns to magic and choose the partner according to that.
what if it doesn't?
Since you too see the deeper connection i believe it can't be so hard to see that once something "breaks off" it always hurts and stays off.
What if our pieces are numbered to keep breaking pieces and throwing them away?
would we give them away for "casual" satisfaction, in a sense similar to "exercising", as in, daily?

I even saw it as a humorous approach to reality.
Pointed it out merely stating our fault for taking it completely out of context for the reasons described above!
sincere apologies from both!
*gives a flower to @MINFJToothFairy *

Man.. i talk too much :-(

I guess if one has had a connected experience, they already have a benchmark as unfair as that sounds

Reactions: ny7x
giphy.gif

On the contrary, kindness and compassion is only for the brave. Those incapable of it are pure cowards. But some are cowards nonetheless. You can be kind and compassionate and still be a coward. To not be a wussy, believe in yourself and your capacity for loveability.
I can agree with this.

. To not be a wussy, believe in yourself and your capacity for loveability
And be courageous enough to share and express it. Woop!

even when men like you exist, the attractiveness factor may or not be there regardless or regardful of physical appearances
That's why I encourage exercise, because if your face is busted, there's always a good body. :laughing:

sphinx-face.jpg

That's why I encourage exercise, because if your face is busted, there's always a good body. :laughing:

sphinx-face.jpg

Nah. I encourage exercise and self love so that even when there is no one else to see, you at least like what you see in the mirror

Reactions: Pin
Nah. I encourage exercise and self love so that even when there is no one else to see, you at least like what you see in the mirror
That's such a hot chick answer, that's easy for you to say if you're hot!

Kidding.

That's such a hot chick answer. That's easy for you to say if you're hot!
And if you're not, then at least like the soul hidden beneath it all. And the soul is glorious. It melts all physiques away. That is my number one belief. When one sees the soul and not just the physique, that is when one is worth it.

Reactions: Pin
And if you're not, then at least like the soul hidden beneath it all. And the soul is glorious. It melts all physiques away. That is my number one belief. When one sees the soul and not just the physique, that is when one is worth it.
But I'm hot though.

Relative to most men, most women are bombarded with attention in general. It's not just dating apps or websites.

Dating apps or websites are not where a man should go to find a good wife, they're a sausage fest. A man who wants a good wife should go to the gym, university, church, and the military. This is not because there are magical angelic women at church, in the gym, university, or the military.

This is because these environments encourage a man to improve himself, especially the military. Once you get educated, get in great shape, become professionally successful, the dynamic begins to shift.

You know what, I agree.

You can't go places that will appeal to the lowest common denominator. If all it takes is a quick tap of a button, you're not going to find people who are invested in a relationship... or themselves. It's human nature to value things in accordance to effort expended. And if you can order a significant other online with a few swipes and messages, what makes you different from anyone else on that app? While there are some exceptions (I know people who have met their SO's online and through apps), for the most part, you're just another profile off a pile.

And at that point, really, what else is there to judge than the physical? After a while, all the profiles start to sound the same.

You know what, I agree.

You can't go places that will appeal to the lowest common denominator. If all it takes is a quick tap of a button, you're not going to find people who are invested in a relationship... or themselves. It's human nature to value things in accordance to effort expended. And if you can order a significant other online with a few swipes and messages, what makes you different from anyone else on that app? While there are some exceptions (I know people who have met their SO's online and through apps), for the most part, you're just another profile off a pile.

And at that point, really, what else is there to judge than the physical? After a while, all the profiles start to sound the same.
Sassafras...

Spoken like a jaded womanizer.

Maybe you should respect women instead of just using them for their bodies.

You Casanova, you.