Famous characters you are most like (take test) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Famous characters you are most like (take test)

You are most similar to:

• Spiderman (Peter Parker)
  • Lisa Simpson
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Frodo
  • Allison Cameron
You are least similar to:

• Michael Scott
  • Sammi (Sweetheart)
  • Tracy Jordan
  • Simon Cowell
  • Han Solo

Makes sense to me.

I took it again and got Lisa Simpson.
Lisa Simpson is very bright for her age and interested in intellectual activities. She works hard at school and takes pride in it. She also has a strong moral sense that leads her to try to help humanity and do what she believes to be right. Her intelligence and awkward social skills contribute to her lack of friends. Lisa is characteristically upbeat and views the world positively, and loves music and the arts, and is dedicated to playing her instrument, the saxophone.

Dr. Allison Cameron was a part of House’s team, but now works in the ER. She is known for her sincerity, idealism, strong morals and ethics. House often uses her to gain the trust of patients and approval of treatments because she has a softer approach to working with patients. Cameron has also been married, but her husband died shortly after from cancer. She has obvious feelings for House during various shows, but is now happily dating Dr. Chase. She is intelligent and perceptive, but can care too much and be self-sacrificing.

Lol! :D

Pam Beesly, receptionist at Dunder Mifflin, is fairly shy and seems hesitant to share her thoughts, although she is more talkative with fiancé Jim. Even though she is often mocked for her job as a receptionist by her boss, she is extremely agreeable and kind-hearted. Pam is one of the most well-adjusted and pleasant characters on the show in stark contrast to the others she works with. She is always friendly to everyone, never becoming angry or rude, although she would certainly be entitled to do so considering the strange tasks Michael Scott asks her to do. Your personality is very similar to that of Pam, and you are more similar to Pam than the average person who took this survey.

You are most similar to:

• Pam
  • Dr. Donald Mallard
  • Lisa Simpson
  • Timothy McGee
  • Marge Simpson

• Allison (The Basketcase)
  • Claire (The Princess)
  • Mike (The Situation)
  • Tracy Jordan
  • Sammi (Sweetheart)

Other than Pam, Marge Simpson, Tracy Jordon, and the Situation guy, I have no idea who those other people or characters are.
To the Google!

You are most similar to:

Pam
Spiderman (Peter Parker)
Lisa Simpson
Chandler Bing
Dr. Donald Mallard

Pete Campbell
Michael Scott
The Skipper
Gimli
Dr. Cristina Yang

You are most similar to:

• Lisa Simpson
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Superman (Clark Kent)
  • Dr. Meredith Grey

• Simon Cowell
  • Tracy Jordan
  • Jenna Maroney
  • Dwight
  • Mike (The Situation

EEEEW Meredith GREY?? gross. lisa simpson, that i should have seen coming :)

You are most similar to:

• Harry Potter
  • Abby Sciuto
  • Yoda
  • Albus Dumbledore

• Pete Campbell
  • The Skipper
  • Jenna Maroney
  • Sammi (Sweetheart)
  • Claire (The Princess)

I got Brian Fellows.

• Claire (The Princess)

Other than Pam, Marge Simpson, Tracy Jordon, and the Situation guy, I have no idea who those other people or characters are.
To the Google!

Never seen the Breakfast Club, eh? You're missing out. :D

Never seen the Breakfast Club, eh? You're missing out. :D

Oh! The Breakfast Club!
Yes, I've seen it many, many times! I just didn't make the connection.
One of my favorite movies actually.

Oh! The Breakfast Club!
Yes, I've seen it many, many times! I just didn't make the connection.
One of my favorite movies actually.

Yup! It would appear that you are dissimilar to Allison
allison.jpg

and Claire
m.jpg

:)

I agree, it's a great movie IMHO.

You are most similar to:

• Lisa Simpson
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Albus Dumbledore
  • Abby Sciuto

Spiderman (Peter Parker): Spider-Man’s alter ego is Peter Parker, who is shy, highly intelligent and excelled in science. Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider, creating the identity of Spider-Man. He is plagued by a sense of guilt following the death of his Uncle Ben. He chooses to fight crime, and develops a strong sense of responsibility to use his powers to care for others. He is extremely kind-hearted and caring, and a very generous person. He is strongly protective of the people he loves and feels responsible for their well-being. [h=4]Feedback:[/h] Your personality is very similar to that of Spiderman (Peter Parker), and you are more similar to Spiderman (Peter Parker) than the average person who took this survey.
You are most similar to:

• Lisa Simpson
  • Chandler Bing
  • Pam
  • Dr. Donald Mallard

• Gimli
  • Dr. Cristina Yang
  • Tracy Jordan
  • Jenna Maroney
  • Claire (The Princess)

Aww the link isn't working for me, it just shows up as a wall of code. But I identify with Eddard Stark from Game of Thrones so maybe I'm similar to characters like him?

You are most similar to:

Abby Sciuto
Spiderman (Peter Parker)
Liz Lemon
Brian Griffin
Samantha Stephens

Claire (The Princess)
Dr. Alex Karev
George Costanza
Darth Vader
Mike (The Situation)

You are most similar to:

Pam
Brian (The Brain)
Timothy McGee
Dr. Donald Mallard
Kenneth Parcell

Princess Leia
Andrew (The Athlete)
The Skipper
Dr. Cristina Yang
Gimli

The average person is 1% similar to Gollum

I scored 14%

Reactions: barbad0s
Brian (The Brain): Brian Johnson is the classic geek of the group. He has a good home life, although he feels a lot of pressure to do well academically. He is in detention for bringing a flare gun to school with the intention of using it to kill himself, terrified that he is going to fail his shop class. He works very hard at school, and counts on having a great future, possibly to make up for the social awkwardness he feels in high school. He is somewhat isolated, hanging out only with the other "nerds" of the school, but is a kind person, if a little worrisome. [h=4]Feedback:[/h] Your personality is fairly similar to that of Brian (The Brain), and you are more similar to Brian (The Brain) than the average person who took this survey.

You are most similar to:

• Brian (The Brain)
  • Ross Geller
  • Darrin Stephens
  • Lisa Cuddy

• Vinny Guadagnino
  • Ronnie Ortiz-Magro
  • Jerry Seinfeld
  • Paula Abdul
  • Legolas