Expose the Anti-Trump movement. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Expose the Anti-Trump movement.

Except you don't appear to want a discussion. You appear to seek an echo chamber.
I simply want the thread to stay on topic. Not to get all muddled up and go off on tangents that have nothing to do with the op. Like a computer desktop that's disorganized. Why would I discuss how to cook fish in a thread about energy conservation?

You step back and reread. There is not only a correlation, your behaviour is identical to the behaviour you object to.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of reason to continue to converse. You are dead set trying to pin something on me that is not reasonable, certainly not fair.
Again, one day if you ever feel like having a real discussion let me know. Otherwise interactions like this waste both of our time.

@invisible I don't know why you bother with this guy, he's confirmation bias personified.
That couldn't be relayed in a pm or something? Can we get the thread back on track please?

That couldn't be relayed in a pm or something? Can we get the thread back on track please?

Back on track for what? "Expose the Anti-Trump Movement!"

Guess what, 90% (and probably over that) of this forum is Anti-Trump. What the fuck were you expecting?

Back on track for what? "Expose the Anti-Trump Movement!"

Guess what, 90% (and probably over that) of this forum is Anti-Trump. What the fuck were you expecting?
That's a good statistic and relevant to the thread. Thank you.

Thanks to fake news and a clear attempt to sabotage his Presidency which should be considered on par with treason. Imagine if people had done this with Obama even though he had clear terrorist links.

Increasing conscious vibration of energy of all life on this planet is on a steady and speedy incline. No doubt, people are more aware of the mass corruption of crony capitalism than ever before, hence the protesting and willingness for individuals to speak their voice without fear, and to join causes they feel morally obligated to stand up for. That momentum as I said, will increase. This is what revolution looks like. Truthfully, it's only the beginning. "We the people", are speaking. It is a blessed and beautiful thing, ah, yes.

Fake news: promoting hoaxes, propaganda, disinformation. See Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, whatever other major channels I'm not sure - because I don't watch television. It's sole purpose is to keep people subordinate, ignorant and distracted. This war on "fake news" is a result of the threat that real and honest journalism by honest people is having on the status quo, so they are doing anything and everything in their power to condemn free speech because they are afraid of our ideas, and ideas carry momentum. Journalists and activists have been turning up dead in droves. Why? Because the rich, white, ruling elite are terrified that their ship will sink. It will, and it is, but they (Trump for example) will fight tooth and nail to keep business thriving until our voices become a roar. And why else does revolution occur? Because people in power abuse power and effectively use it to abuse people.

A good little citizen of the United States will bend over backwards, won't question, won't argue, and won't put up a fight if he or she cannot learn to think for herself. This is exactly what they want, and people like this are exactly why they get their way, and truthfully, their plan to keep people from understanding their own true potential has systematically favored them, but not for long.

Thinking for oneself is ideally best approached by first disconnecting from the major news outlets.

Last edited:
Increasing conscious vibration of energy of all life on this planet is on a steady and speedy incline. No doubt, people are more aware of the mass corruption of crony capitalism than ever before, hence the protesting and willingness for individuals to speak their voice without fear, and to join causes they feel morally obligated to stand up for. That momentum as I said, will increase. This is what revolution looks like. Truthfully, it's only the beginning. "We the people", are speaking. It is a blessed and beautiful thing, ah, yes.

Fake news: promoting hoaxes, propaganda, disinformation. See Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, whatever other major channels I'm not sure - because I don't watch television. It's sole purpose is to keep people subordinate, ignorant and distracted. This war on "fake news" is a result of the threat that real and honest journalism by honest people is having on the status quo, so they are doing anything and everything in their power to condemn free speech because they are afraid of our ideas, and ideas carry momentum. Journalists and activists have been turning up dead in droves. Why? Because the rich, white, ruling elite are terrified that their ship will sink. It will, and it is, but they (Trump for example) will fight tooth and nail to keep business thriving until our voices become a roar.

A good little citizen of the United States will bend over backwards, won't question, won't argue, and won't put up a fight if he or she cannot learn to think for herself. This is exactly what they want, and people like this are exactly why they get their way, and truthfully, their plan to keep people from understanding their own true potential has systematically favored them, but not for long.
Interesting opinion. I agree with some but not all of it.
Thank you for staying partially on topic at least.

Reactions: Ryso89
There doesn't seem to be a lot of reason to continue to converse. You are dead set trying to pin something on me that is not reasonable, certainly not fair.
Again, one day if you ever feel like having a real discussion let me know. Otherwise interactions like this waste both of our time.

I don't need to pin anything on you, you're already proudly wearing the pin. What I am telling you is totally reasonable and fair. It's you who are being unreasonable and unfair, by personally attacking people while at the same time demanding that people will stop personally attacking Trump. Your left hand doesn't know what your right hand is doing. For some weird and special reason, you believe that you are more capable of providing good reasons for attacking a person than anyone else.

Is it possible for you to explain what logical ad hominem fallacy is in your own words, and give an example of it?

It's you who is acting like you don't feel like having a "real" discussion. You just keep making threads broadcasting your personal opinion, acting like you know everything and are always right, never listening to anyone unless they already agree with you. Why do you think that you are having a real discussion with anyone when you are just constantly ranting about what you perceive to be the truth, and not listening to anyone? What makes that a discussion?

I don't need to pin anything on you, you're already proudly wearing the pin. What I am telling you is totally reasonable and fair. It's you who are being unreasonable and unfair, by personally attacking people while at the same time demanding that people will stop personally attacking Trump. Your left hand doesn't know what your right hand is doing. For some weird and special reason, you believe that you are more capable of providing good reasons for attacking a person than anyone else.

Is it possible for you to explain what logical ad hominem fallacy is in your own words, and give an example of it?

It's you who is acting like you don't feel like having a "real" discussion. You just keep making threads broadcasting your personal opinion, acting like you know everything and are always right, never listening to anyone unless they already agree with you. Why do you think that you are having a real discussion with anyone when you are just constantly ranting about what you perceive to be the truth, and not listening to anyone? What makes that a discussion?
None of this is accurate. I don't demand that people stop attacking Trump, only that the use factual information when discussing him.
Who have I personally attacked here?
All of this is in your mind. Please provide proof and instances to back up your claims here.

Thanks to fake news and a clear attempt to sabotage his Presidency which should be considered on par with treason. Imagine if people had done this with Obama even though he had clear terrorist links.
The sabotage of which you speak is the will of the majority to halt and resist the dismantling of our institutions and agencies which have proven to be vital to protecting us.

the "fake news" must be a reference to the demand by that majority to hold the executive branch accountable to false hoods and lies they spew by the hour.

The "terrorist links" that Obama had must mean Obama's clear devotion to overseeing covert military operations with the aim of keeping American and civilian casualties to a minimum.

Reactions: La Sagna and Ryso89
None of this is accurate. I don't demand that people stop attacking Trump, only that the use factual information when discussing him.
Who have I personally attacked here?
All of this is in your mind. Please provide proof and instances to back up your claims here.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall. I repeat myself incessantly, and even then you don't hear me.

You do demand that people stop attacking Trump. Besmirching his image, I think you called it.

You already admitted in this thread that you attack people on a personal level. You said it's OK for you to do it because you have "proof".

I've been thinking that you don't stop to read my posts, but the greater problem here is that you don't stop to read your own.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall. I repeat myself incessantly, and even then you don't hear me.

You do demand that people stop attacking Trump. Besmirching his image, I think you called it.

You already admitted in this thread that you attack people on a personal level. You said it's OK for you to do it because you have "proof".

I've been thinking that you don't stop to read my posts, but the greater problem here is that you don't stop to read your own.
I read your posts you do not read mine
Please provide a quote from me where I have "demanded" that people stop attacking Trump (As you say). Let's start there to try and resolve this and I think you will see you are filling in words i either never said or you misunderstood greatly.
So please, one quote from me.