Expose the Anti-Trump movement. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Expose the Anti-Trump movement.

Guys, we should give up. Questioning and opposing the president is incendiary and Un-American. The few sources that aren't completely on board with The Federalist are clearly biased and hellbent on destroying the country. Unless they are reporting complementary things about Trump, of course.
The entire media is clearly rigged against the real estate agent and TV persona Donald Trump. They insist on reporting "the truth", like when Trump said that the economy tends to do better when a Democrat is in the White House, or when he said that Hillary would be a great president -- look, pointing that out would be incendiary and Un-American.
So for all the LIES, HYPOCRISY and CHARACTER SMEARS I would like to thank the following Un-American sources:

The Washington Post, The New York Times, Reuters, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, The Blaze, The Hill, Gallup, The Independent, The Guardian, Politico, AOL, RealClearPolitics, The Business Insider, The Telegraph, Yahoo, Fortune, FiveThirtyEight, VOX, The Huffington Post, Washington Times, Salon, NY Daily News, International Business Times, Esquire, Public Policy Polling, Bloomberg, Greensboro, FOX NEWS, USA Today, LAist, The Grio, U.S. News, The Chicago Tribune, The Daily Dot, Heavy, The Washington Examiner, Patch, Sun Sentinel, America Now, U.S. Uncut, Rolling Stone Magazine, Newsday, Wallstreet Journal, Policus U.S.A., Mashable, The Sun, Beastwatch News, Deadline, The Denver Post, The Daily Mail - and more

You are all CROOKED and should be ashamed for bashing the new president with your false news stories that cover the "truth".

... Except for those times that Kellyanne says you're right and apologizes on behalf of the administration, we're cool in those instances.

...The "proof" that the liberal media provides is often disproven in short order. Just recently CNN being caught in a lie nd also providing their candidate with questions before asking them as just some examples. The same can't be said of nonleft leaning entities.....!
Did not Meg Kelly state in her book that Roger Ailes provided Trumph with questions (and answers) during the GOP debates, or was that just more fake news (ie unpleasantly true facts)

Did not Meg Kelly state in her book that Roger Ailes provided Trumph with questions (and answers) during the GOP debates, or was that just more fake news (ie unpleasantly true facts)
Never read the book. Can you provide a credible link where this has been confirmed?

1j3n4e.jpg

I read your posts you do not read mine
Please provide a quote from me where I have "demanded" that people stop attacking Trump (As you say). Let's start there to try and resolve this and I think you will see you are filling in words i either never said or you misunderstood greatly.
So please, one quote from me.

I've quoted you countless times in this discussion.

If you're so interested in logic, why do you continually commit ad hominem logical fallacy by responding with personal attacks on the characters rather than the arguments of people you disagree with politically, describing them as liars for example?

Maybe you don't really know anything about logic. Maybe you just think that you do. Have you ever considered that?

I've quoted you countless times in this discussion.

If you're so interested in logic, why do you continually commit ad hominem logical fallacy by responding with personal attacks on the characters rather than the arguments of people you disagree with politically, describing them as liars for example?

Maybe you don't really know anything about logic. Maybe you just think that you do. Have you ever considered that?
My above statement is very simple. A single qoute with what I have asked for and we can discuss how we are both seeing it differently in an attempt to solve whatever is causing the misunderstanding. So, if you really wish to find common ground, this is how we can start.
Please provide the quote from me as asked above.

My above statement is very simple. A single qoute with what I have asked for and we can discuss how we are both seeing it differently in an attempt to solve whatever is causing the misunderstanding. So, if you really wish to find common ground, this is how we can start.
Please provide the quote from me as asked above.

Stop wasting my time with this pointless bullshit request for a quote. Are you trying to deny that you constantly attack people who disagree with you on a personal level, describing them as liars, as overly emotional (crying), as hypocrites, and in other unfavourable terms, that have everything to do with their characters, and nothing to do with their arguments?

I don't have to provide a direct quote, because to deny that you do this is ludicrous. You do it constantly. Every single day you spend on this forum. (For some reason, even though you do this, you have created an entire thread objecting to people doing the same thing to Trump).

If you are so logical, why do you constantly perform ad hominem logical fallacy? You seem not to know what ad hominem fallacy is. You claim to possess some sort of logical powers that are superior to everyone who disagrees with you and allows you to see the "Truth" (that they have all been "brainwashed" - another fallacious argument advanced by you), yet you don't even know what ad hominem logical fallacy is. You don't know anything about logic!

All you care about is calling people names! That's all you ever do. You never listen to anything anyone says, or respond to anything anyone says, you just resort to irrationality.

There's no point trying to discuss anything with you, because the things you say are constantly so irrational, and you won't listen to reason - you just keep on insisting that you know better than anyone else.

Stop wasting my time with this pointless bullshit request for a quote. Are you trying to deny that you constantly attack people who disagree with you on a personal level, describing them as liars, as overly emotional (crying), as hypocrites, and in other unfavourable terms, that have everything to do with their characters, and nothing to do with their arguments?

I don't have to provide a direct quote, because to deny that you do this is ludicrous. You do it constantly. Every single day you spend on this forum. (For some reason, even though you do this, you have created an entire thread objecting to people doing the same thing to Trump).

If you are so logical, why do you constantly perform ad hominem logical fallacy? You seem not to know what ad hominem fallacy is. You claim to possess some sort of logical powers that are superior to everyone who disagrees with you and allows you to see the "Truth" (that they have all been "brainwashed" - another fallacious argument advanced by you), yet you don't even know what ad hominem logical fallacy is. You don't know anything about logic!

All you care about is calling people names! That's all you ever do. You never listen to anything anyone says, or respond to anything anyone says, you just resort to irrationality.

There's no point trying to discuss anything with you, because the things you say are constantly so irrational, and you won't listen to reason - you just keep on insisting that you know better than anyone else.
At this point I have reported your post. I feel that you are unbalanced. You cannot provide a quote because I never said what you are accusing me of.
I experience this consistently when dealing with people such as yourself. You make up stories that are in line with what you wish to believe and cling to them as if they are truth.
Please find help. I will say that it's very likely that if you continue I will block you. I don't want to do this because I feel that outside of politics you have some interesting perspectives of the world we inhabit.

At this point I have reported your post. I feel that you are unbalanced. You cannot provide a quote because I never said what you are accusing me of.
I experience this consistently when dealing with people such as yourself. You make up stories that are in line with what you wish to believe and cling to them as if they are truth.
Please find help. I will say that it's very likely that if you continue I will block you. I don't want to do this because I feel that outside of politics you have some interesting perspectives of the world we inhabit.

But you say all the time that people who disagree with you are liars, hypocrites, brainwashed, crying, and so on. You say this literally all the time. Every time you come on this forum you're saying something about that. How can you deny it?

That's an ad hominem logical fallacy. Don't you know that you are making an ad hominem fallacy when you say those things, and that it's the same thing as what you object to people saying things about Donald Trump?

Do you know what an ad hominem logical fallacy is? Do you actually know what that is?

But you say all the time that people who disagree with you are liars, hypocrites, brainwashed, crying, and so on. You say this literally all the time. Every time you come on this forum you're saying something about that. How can you deny it?

What needs to be said has been said. Nothing has changed. I will end by stating AGAIN that if you ever decide you wish to have a real discussion please let me know. I will however need for it to remain within the realm of reality for it to advance should one ever occur.

What needs to be said has been said. Nothing has changed. I will end by stating AGAIN that if you ever decide you wish to have a real discussion please let me know. I will however need for it to remain within the realm of reality for it to advance should one ever occur.

I want to have a real discussion. I am here, in reality, right now, talking to you, over the internet - a real discussion, as real as it gets over the internet. I am talking with you about your knowledge of ad hominem logical fallacy. Do you know what that means? Is there some special reason that you can't tell me whether or not you know what that means?

Do you understand that you are committing an ad hominem logical fallacy when you attack people on a personal level, with accusations (for example) of over-emotionality, having been brainwashed, and lying, - rather than engaging with their arguments about what is right or wrong with the world?

This is a real logical fallacy that you are constantly committing. People talk about this logical fallacy in universities. Logical people talk about it all the time. It's not some fake reality that I made up. It's in philosophy textbooks that have been written about logic. Why are you refusing to talk about the fact that you constantly commit ad hominem logical fallacy?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I want to have a real discussion. I am here, in reality, right now, talking to you, over the internet - a real discussion, as real as it gets over the internet. I am talking with you about your knowledge of ad hominem logical fallacy. Do you know what that means? Is there some special reason that you can't tell me whether or not you know what that means?

Do you understand that you are committing an ad hominem logical fallacy when you attack people on a personal level, with accusations (for example) of over-emotionality, having been brainwashed, and lying, - rather than engaging with their arguments about what is right or wrong with the world?

This is a real logical fallacy that you are constantly committing. People talk about this logical fallacy in universities. Logical people talk about it all the time. It's not some fake reality that I made up. It's in philosophy textbooks that have been written about logic. Why are you refusing to talk about the fact that you constantly commit ad hominem logical fallacy?
Before I even attempt to this question how do you respond to my statement that you are blatantly lying about things you say I have said that I have never said?

Before I even attempt to this question how do you respond to my statement that you are blatantly lying about things you say I have said that I have never said?

I respond to it by informing you that you are blatantly lying about having never said things that you say all the time. Every time you are on this forum, you are saying that people you disagree with politically are crying, liars, and so on.

There's an ad hominem argument in your signature. It makes an attack on people who you disagree with politically in terms of their minds, their "ignorance", rather than any arguments that they advance. This is an ad hominem argument that you have decided to attach to EVERY POST YOU MAKE, for EVERYONE TO SEE.

Why are you constantly making ad hominem arguments against people you disagree with if you are a logical person? You said that you don't object to people attacking others personally as long as they have proof. That's supporting ad hominem argument style, isn't it? How can you support ad hominem argument style when it is a fundamentally irrational argument style?

Why do you object to other people making ad hominem arguments when you make them yourself? Is it because you have "proof", like you said? Is it because your proof is "better" than anyone else's? How do you know, logically, that your proof is better than anyone else's? Is it because you have some special ability to see the "truth"? Or is it because other people are too "brainwashed" to see the "truth" - another ad hominem argument?

I respond to it by informing you that you are blatantly lying about having never said things that you say all the time. Every time you are on this forum, you are saying that people you disagree with politically are crying, liars, and so on.

There's an ad hominem argument in your signature. It makes an attack on people who you disagree with politically in terms of their minds, their "ignorance", rather than any arguments that they advance. This is an ad hominem argument that you have decided to attach to EVERY POST YOU MAKE, for EVERYONE TO SEE.

Why are you constantly making ad hominem arguments against people you disagree with if you are a logical person? You said that you don't object to people attacking others personally as long as they have proof. That's supporting ad hominem argument style, isn't it? How can you support ad hominem argument style when it is a fundamentally irrational argument style?

Why do you object to other people making ad hominem arguments when you make them yourself? Is it because you have "proof", like you said? Is it because your proof is "better" than anyone else's? How do you know, logically, that your proof is better than anyone else's? Is it because you have some special ability to see the "truth"? Or is it because other people are too "brainwashed" to see the "truth" - another ad hominem argument?
@Stu liking this only embolden the fantasy world. I wish you could understand this and not promote it.
@invisible unfortunately we have reached an impasse. You want to promote lies and have me accept them and take responsibility for them. Of course no sane person would do this.
Also, I seem to for whatever reason have an effect on you that has a negative phycolgical effect on you. I strongly suggest that for your own health you block me.
Beyond that I will no longer be responding to you but I will continue to post as I see fit. I only ask you make your best effort to keep the thread on track.
Best of luck to you and I hope you get better soon.

@Stu liking this only embolden the fantasy world. I wish you could understand this and not promote it.
"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." - Ronald Reagan no truer words have ever been spoken.
@invisible has a point, the quote by Raygun is a perfect example. I get you don't see it.
BTW
spicer 9.jpg