Euphoric feeling from strange sources? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Euphoric feeling from strange sources?

INTJ here.
I'd say I get the opposite reaction from people touching me. Sounds wonderful though.
I'd probably rate myself visual 1st, auditory 2nd kinesthetic last.

i knew this nun who gave me a feeling like this.She was my principle for a few years but sadly the head of the education system thought it won't be good for the school.When she walked in the hall, no one would speak.All eyes would be on her.When she walks, children race to her and call her name with smiles on their faces.

I remembered when i was young, i would go to her office to escape from class and i would speak to her.She would offer me biscuits.

She is still the kindest person i ever met.I don't get this feeling from the other nuns in the school though.

I'm mainly auditory learner as far as I know..
I've always enjoyed touch and can relate to what's been said, but I don't get a rush from it. But I know the rush you are talking about, if I'm sitting quietly observing the world revolving around. Then sometimes it strucks me. Last time was on lecture when I chose to sit alone and the loud mouths were quiet for once. And I just had a rush of, endorphine I guess.

I totally know that feeling. I think it is the feeling you get when someone who truly cares about you touches you. The feeling of being on the receiving end of the purest kindness. That's why you feel it from certain doctors (and maybe not from others). One of the times I felt it the strongest was on a kind of meditation retreat, and my teacher was telling me something and he touched my third eye point, and I felt a warmth go into my head, and then it kind of sank down and turned into that feeling, a sort of lightness and warmth in my solar plexus and chest, moving up my spine... That particular time the feeling lasted a long time, too, and I think that was because I was so open from the meditating.

I feel euphoric around whales and dolphins in the wild. Also seeing large fish that I want to catch and when I'm surfing, riding a good wave is euphoric.

I am first Intrapersonal, then Visual/Spatial, then Logical.

As far as touch goes, I actually get repelled by it, more in particular if I do not know the person. I feel like it is an invasion of my personal space, and it rubs me the wrong way.

I can't really think of anything at the moment that makes me feel euphoric like the way you described. It is usually caused by something I have no idea of.