Enlightening Wrong Answer Game: Part 2 | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Enlightening Wrong Answer Game: Part 2

Half of the people would dance, and some animals probably would too.

Why is no news good news.

Because it fires up journalistic creativity in the extreme.

If we want carbon out of the biosphere, why don't we bury plastic instead of recycling it?

Last edited:
Because Floorbinatus the Lawn Gnome God and Isfatheth the Mother Goddess of Plastic Pink Flamingos are in a cosmic struggle to determine the fate of the sacred PET bottle, and we don't want to anger Isfatheth with the blasphemous practice of burying stuff since Floorbinatus conspires to plant infernal lawn gnome foci in every yard, forming a massive global gnome network which would drain all the funk out of the world, sending it off as a beacon to summon the Gnome Archon Triumvirate from The Outer Rim and...

Bleh I'm way too tired for this. :p

Why my brain no worky?

Because Floorbinatus the Lawn Gnome God and Isfatheth the Mother Goddess of Plastic Pink Flamingos are in a cosmic struggle to determine the fate of the sacred PET bottle, and we don't want to anger Isfatheth with the blasphemous practice of burying stuff since Floorbinatus conspires to plant infernal lawn gnome foci in every yard, forming a massive global gnome network which would drain all the funk out of the world, sending it off as a beacon to summon the Gnome Archon Triumvirate from The Outer Rim and...

Bleh I'm way too tired for this. :p

Why my brain no worky?

because you ran sudo dd if=/dev/zero of /dev/myBrain bs=1M

why am i so tired?

ln -s sleep alarm :p

why am I so tired?

Edit:
And yeah that doesn't really work but I'm tired.

The beginning

How does a chameleon change colour?

By ever so slowly pealing off her outer garments while gracefully dancing to a quiet drum and saxophone duet.

How did Homer get the color of the sea wrong?

I used to think a homer went over the fence and into the sea. I always thought the sea could change colors, too, by how many homers went there.

Why do prime numbers play such an integral role in scrolls?

They add the cool factor to what would otherwise be an unappealing block of text.

Why do stars twinkle?

The eye is attracted to motion and stars love attention so they twinkle just to catch your eye so that you might sit and stare a while.

Why can't I divide by Zero?

Because you touch yourself.

Why are power ballads so awesome?

Because in the 80's the coolest thing most people had was a portable FM radio.

Why do people insist on building cities in cold climates?

cause they're fruitcakes

why does time slow down when you're watching it?

It is just being cautious, in case you try to pounce on it. Cats do a very similar thing.

Why are deluxe mixed nuts always loaded down with non-deluxe nuts (peanuts, almonds, etc.)?

well, you chose to buy a mixed nut bag.

do you think that each fingerprint is really unique? How would anyone prove this anyway?

How we leave our fingerprints should be much more important.

Do areas of extreme anger cause low pressure?

Anger causes high pressure - but since that hot air has to come from somewhere, yes anger sucks the air out of everything that surrounds it and compresses it in an area of rising hot air.

What is the most destructive type of tornado?

Anger causes high pressure - but since that hot air has to come from somewhere, yes anger sucks the air out of everything that surrounds it and compresses it in an area of rising hot air.

What is the most destructive type of tornado?

Shaqie Style Tornado!
It is so f'''ing awesome, people want so see it up-close, and that by itself is wrong, because ... it is a f'''ing tornado, duh!

If potatoes were made out of wood, would they taste like potatoes? Would they actually be potatoes?

Refer to [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] thread re:when does a potatoe stop being a potato

would humans survive in this current world if we shrunk to be the same size as ants? How long would we able to hold out against the ants?