Enlightening Wrong Answer Game: Part 2 | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Enlightening Wrong Answer Game: Part 2

ten times more awesome coming out than going in, according to the law of unicorns (and rainbows)

what, dear god, will happen to the children?

They will grow up to be nothing like you expected.

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become really attractive or famous?

In dog years.

When the wind blows, should we bough down?

Going too fast to slow down........................Is this really happening?

No, you're currently falling of a bridge and your life is flashing before your eyes.

Supposedly, there are horny women just four miles away who want to meet me. Should I call them?

Yes, but you will not fit in,...............................isn't this funny?

I don't want to hurt your feelings so, no.

Where do you turn when you are in a corner?

Into yourself

What is true today and false tomorrow

Some folk have little minds........................................................May I suffer myself to be truthful?

Whatever you're smoking, please stop.

Is it possible for people not to be egoistic even if everyone is a separate being?

Guess it might depend on what they are smoking; is that what you think?.................................................How can some people be so nice and others be so hateful?

Hateful people just need more ice cream. Didn't you hear... Ice cream opens the window to one's soul.
Can you tell what kind of person someone is based on their ice cream flavor preference?

yeah, because ice cream has various properties and why we enjoy a particular flavor of ice cream reflects our individual feelings, thoughts or ideals about what is a good, pleasurable, or fun through taste.

Can living a lie bring you closer to the truth?

Can being caught living a lie bring one closer to living the truth? (answer with a question, of course)

Last edited:
That really depends on how much you believe the lie.

Does one's belief in how the world really works reflect how blemished their soul is?

No, a person's belief in how the world really works is reflected by how often they masturbate.

Will the Greek really inherit the earth?

If it was still flat.......maybe.

Do you think you have what it takes to reach your true depth?

Yeah, but does it matter if my depth is shallow?

Is aiming for the sky too low if the sky's limit is reachable?