• Total voters

Creon

Community Member
Feb 13, 2009
MBTI
Lawful Evil
ENOUGH!

No more elves!

It's time to cleanse the world of their stench, and kill all those who support them.

Elf Lovers, appear before us and stand in line, and prepare to be executed.
It doesnt matter what kind of elves you love. Tolkien elves, wow elves, DnD elves, if you like them, prepare to be slaughtered by the forces of darkness.

Now appear before us, filthy elves! We shall burn your forests and erase your existence with fire and steel!

I hate elves too. Orcs are so much cooler!

I'z got me choppa ready to break some pointy-eared gitz!

Last edited:
I was once an elf at Macy's during the Christmas season.

Pumpkin was me name

It was enough to turn anyone off to elves, just ask David Sidaris.

Tomtebobarnen.jpg

vive les elfes!!

...but without elves, Santa can't make any toys for all the good little boys and girls. :mxmas:

Without elves, who'd kill humans in celtic/germanic stories?

...but without elves, Santa can't make any toys for all the good little boys and girls. :mxmas:
Ugh. I worked out Santa wasn't real when I was four. I don't think I ever bothered to consider elves.

These guys are real though...

:m200::mhula::m200::mhula::m200:

Elf lover here. Primarily of those who mend shoes and make gifts for children. Have a nice day now. :)

Eep, how awkward. There's an elf in your elf-a-hatin' thread.

Gettit!

this thread is hateful and offensive.

I support this thread 100% and wish the people behind it's conception great success.

hitlercatxb0.jpg

Noooo! Elves are cool! They just need more diversity in their ranks (points to icon):hippie:

Free Elf Love will not be tolerated.

Legolas: The stars are veiled. Something stirs in the East. A sleepless malice. The eye of the enemy is moving. Taz is HERE!

Attachments

• legolas.jpg
    legolas.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
THERE! ELVES! 9 of them! Hunt them down and make them suffer! They even dared to post a picture of that good-for-nothing Legolas! What else could one expect from nature-loving INFJs!

No matter. Now we know who you are. Your DOOM is at hand.

I'll give you one last chance in the name of Richard. Stop supporting the elves! Join the Dark Side! Or suffer the fate of traitors and weaklings!
1196540837191.jpg

DrDoomChap.gif

ALL ELVES WILL DIE SO SAYS DOOOOOOOOOM!