Elf Lovers, Unite! <3 | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Elf Lovers, Unite! <3

ARE YOU AN ELF LOVER?

• Total voters
You are too few.

And we have better groupies.
Wisdom and cunning outweigh numbers in the heat of battle. We High Elves live by Magic.
HighElf.jpg

Dragons, the sources of Magic, are our allies and friends.

DragonElf.jpg

There are the Dark Elves, who would fight first for their Kin before joining with the Dark Lord's wretched horde.

DarkElf-1.jpg
DarkElf-2.jpg

And as our Beauty surpasses that of mere Humans, we need Groupies not...

elfFantasy.jpg

And besides.... on our side, we have Glenda, the Good Witch...

Glenda.jpg

[image credits: High Elf, Dark Elves, Dragon/Elf, Blonde Elf]

OOoOOooo Glenda the good witch! There's no place like home. ;)

Okay, I will not go down without a fight. And you have not thought this entirely through, Dark One.

*Big Hugs* from this little elf. Anyone need any shoes?

20080411030452Elves-shoemaker.gif

Elfs are neat, really. They are a pinnacle of distant wisdom and of cold compassion. I believe hating elves is a very Freudian phenomenon: it has something to do with repressed homosexuality.

Last edited:
So can I remove the poll and rename this thread, Elf lovers unite <3?

NONSENSE!

Elves this, elves that...

They are not neat, they're just depressed supposed immortals. "ooooh doom is approaching", "the end is near" blah blah blah. Always bragging about their "immortality", and always relying on others to do the dirty job. Always crying about how their forests will burn and their beauty will be gone... Supposedly perfect, but utterly useless eventually.

When did elves fend off the dark powers on their own? NEVER! They always count on humans. If someone told me that humans and dwarves are cool, I'd say yeah. They're imperfect, greedy, proud and ambitious, but they always crush darkness in the end.

Elves are pitiful elitists, worthy only of one thing. To die so the others can survive, they're EXPENDABLE! Good for nothing tree lovers! Always worrying about everything. They're freaking emos, the lot of them.

Plus, they are too predictable. And cliched. How could someone actually imagine such a perfect creature, who still does nothing but cry and wait for death? And whenever the dark forces are marching, what do they do? THEY RUN! It's always the humans and the dwarves that take the heat.

Worthless! Hah!

NONSENSE!How could someone actually imagine such a perfect creature

See, even you know the score. You are just jealous.

If he admits he's jealous can I rename the thread?

Thread renamed! :3

We may have been defeated today, but the war is not over yet. The SJ's are marching bearing our Anti Elf banner. Soon, they will be here. Rejoice while you still can, elf loving INFJs.

We may have been defeated today, but the war is not over yet. The SJ's are marching bearing our Anti Elf banner. Soon, they will be here. Rejoice while you still can, elf loving INFJs.

*sings the happy song... does the happy dance.*

*interlocks arms with Arbygil, and sings... Tra, la la la la...*

Ahhh - this is the life! Anyone for some magical elf ale? Available in any and every colour you like.

some of your precious elves has crossed over to the Darker, Better Horde side...

... the power of Blood Elves outweigh any normal elves...

65332-6.jpg

some of your precious elves has crossed over to the Darker, Better Horde side...

... the power of Blood Elves outweigh any normal elves...

Apart from Santa's elfs. Boy, you should not piss those guys off. One time I remember we were late with a shoe delivery. It wasn't pretty. Still, get them on a good day (the post-Christmas party for example) and they're the nicest elfs you ever could meet.

*EB saunters over to Glenda, the Good Witch and whispers in her ear*

*Glenda turns toward Motor Jax, waves her magic wand and transforms him into an Elf*

*Munchkins dance around and pass out Keebler cookies and little Elf shoes made by Helpful Elf*

*EB considers asking the monkeys to fling poo at the gathering horde of SJs*

Reactions: Puck