Elf Lovers, Unite! <3 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Elf Lovers, Unite! <3

ARE YOU AN ELF LOVER?

• Total voters
Waitaminit... Everybody just chill out for awhile.....

OprahsOn.jpg

what about smurfs (the cartoons)
are they elfes too

First of all, EB you crack me up. :)

what about smurfs (the cartoons)
are they elfes too

And I would say smurfs are elfish, but wouldn't give a definite answer without first consulting my friendly elf expert, the great Helpful Elf. If you're interested, he comes through often. That's the route I would take. ;)

And out of curiosity, why do you ask? Are you a fan or anti-fan of smurfs? Will they be a deciding factor for you? :)

Good question about smurfs. No idea. Never met one, but I'd guess they are imps or pixies. If you find any, send them to me. :)

Good question about smurfs. No idea. Never met one, but I'd guess they are imps or pixies. If you find any, send them to me. :)

... ummm...

The Smurfs
Wiki said:
In 2005, an advertisement featuring The Smurfs was aired in Belgium in which the Smurf village is annihilated by warplanes. Designed as a UNICEF advertisement, and with the approval of the family of the Smurfs' late creator Peyo, the 25-second episode was shown on the national evening news after the 9pm timeslot to avoid children seeing it.

oh man... that's too bad...

It seems that after the bombing, through genetic selection and biochemical processes, the Smurfs have morphed and settled in suburbia...

Attachments

• smurf01.jpg
    smurf01.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
Smurfs are pixies. I used to date one. Don't ask.

Got any photos?

...wanna buy some?:m114:

Last edited:
on the whole i love the smurfs, but i find when they get excited their songs and chants can be very testing.