Earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand

:( I am so sorry. This whole thing has just been fucking horrible and I just still can't believe it's happened. This sort of stuff doesn't happen here, it just doesn't.

I'm concerned for my extended family that lives down there. My mother is absolutely freaking out over the whole situation.

First NAI and now this? What a great start to the year. :frusty:

I'm concerned for my extended family that lives down there. My mother is absolutely freaking out over the whole situation.

First NAI and now this? What a great start to the year. :frusty:

oh, I know.. it is awful. :( To be honest, I had a bit of a breakdown on Tuesday night, I just felt so overwhelmed with sadness and despair... you know, that morning found out about John, and that afternoon the quake. Just seems so horribly unfair.

My heart hurts for everyone who has lost loved ones down there. I feel incredibly lucky that no one I know has lost their lives, or even been injured, really.

Reactions: Haven
I know the feeling little old Nz. So close to home, Kia kaha to all people in chch

This image was just released on Deviantart by a well known artist which in my mind captures the Christchurch quake so well that I thought I would share (it was illustrated for the quake);

please_help____by_moni158-d3a9fcz.png