Dream interpretation | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

Wait...YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT WAS DELETED?!?! Wtf dude. That's just sick.

I would have woke up in a cold sweat.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to check my amazon account. I even had a dream after that one where I checked my amazon account to make sure it was valid.

Are you on any medz? When the doc had me on clonzapam my dreams went crazy violent.

Of course, I talk about butchering innocent people so I must be on medication. But no, I'm not. I was told that there's nothing currently on the market to cure being Satan.

I usually have very weird, vivid dreams. Add to that alcohol, which causes your dreams to become more violent and nightmarish and the result is not surprising.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to check my amazon account. I even had a dream after that one where I checked my amazon account to make sure it was valid.

I order everything through Amazon so I get it.

If I would have woken up to a dead dog and murdered bodies around me, I would have stepped over them on my way to the computer to check my account. (Holding my decapitated head up so that I could see the computer screen properly.)

I order everything through Amazon so I get it.

If I would have woken up to a dead dog and murdered bodies around me, I would have stepped over them on my way to the computer to check my account. (Holding my decapitated head up so that I could see the computer screen properly.)

Time to order some bandaids

are you going through a transition right now? maybe your subconscious is working through the scary aspects of it? maybe working through where your relationship with your mother fits in this transition?

Yes, in many ways, i'm going through a really hard transition now, regarding mostly trying to get out of a fu&%ing vicious cycle that i've been for the last years. My mother may fit into this, in many ways, we have a difficult relationship, and kinda distant. I could go on and on, but i don't want to sound like someone with mommy issues (not that there's not possibility that i may have a huge load of it)

I feel extremely jealous that so many of you could remember your dreams so vividly. It might be part of the INFJ treasures to have like-real complex dreams. At least my other half says first he rarely dreams and secondly he think my dreams are far too complicated... I didn't dream much these few years (life is plainly simply now) but in the past I used to feel excited to go to bed wondering what new adventure I would have in the dream. Unfortunately I don't remember the details afterwards most of the time. There were a few times, before I forgot everything (usually within 5 minutes after waking up), I was absolutely sure if I could have written down what happened in my dream it would be more than "the best seller".

Once I dreamed I was with a group of people. We stole the king's crown with decorative diamonds all over the golden rim. The king sent his troop to chase us. We run away in a gypsy carriage behind horses. The troop came closer and closer. We had to separate. I jumped on to a path sliding down from the top of them mountain. Somehow, I went into a town with lots of mirror... And the journey ends there.

This is not of the most impressive ones, but it was a big fun whenever I think about it, even after probably more than 5 years till now.

How could you manage to remember so many details of your dreams? Or it's just me who has a poor memory?

I feel extremely jealous that so many of you could remember your dreams so vividly. It might be part of the INFJ treasures to have like-real complex dreams. At least my other half says first he rarely dreams and secondly he think my dreams are far too complicated... I didn't dream much these few years (life is plainly simply now) but in the past I used to feel excited to go to bed wondering what new adventure I would have in the dream. Unfortunately I don't remember the details afterwards most of the time. There were a few times, before I forgot everything (usually within 5 minutes after waking up), I was absolutely sure if I could have written down what happened in my dream it would be more than "the best seller".

Once I dreamed I was with a group of people. We stole the king's crown with decorative diamonds all over the golden rim. The king sent his troop to chase us. We run away in a gypsy carriage behind horses. The troop came closer and closer. We had to separate. I jumped on to a path sliding down from the top of them mountain. Somehow, I went into a town with lots of mirror... And the journey ends there.

This is not of the most impressive ones, but it was a big fun whenever I think about it, even after probably more than 5 years till now.

How could you manage to remember so many details of your dreams? Or it's just me who has a poor memory?

My suggestion is very simple. Before you go to sleep, tell yourself, "I want to remember my dreams tonight." Repeat it as many times as you'd like and really mean/feel it when you say the words. Do this every night. And you will start remembering your dreams.

Sounds too easy, right? :)

But it works.

My suggestion is very simple. Before you go to sleep, tell yourself, "I want to remember my dreams tonight." Repeat it as many times as you'd like and really mean/feel it when you say the words. Do this every night. And you will start remembering your dreams.

Sounds too easy, right? :)

But it works.

Will absolutely give it a try. It's such a waste to not remember all those fascinating stories. You know what I mean! :)

Last night I dreamt of a ladybug on my bed. When I brushed it off, I found another, and another...and then realized that there were ladybugs everywhere in my room. It wasn't scary, but beautiful...very weird.

Last night I dreamt of a ladybug on my bed. When I brushed it off, I found another, and another...and then realized that there were ladybugs everywhere in my room. It wasn't scary, but beautiful...very weird.

Is your bed more important than their tiny legs? They eat aphids, don't they? I always heard ladybugs were good luck. Don't ask me what for, though, cause I don't know.

So another disturbing dream last night.
I wont go into a lot of detail, this one kind of followed a general story but skipped all over the place. To start, I am in a park like setting. Many people walking through bright stone structures that are only about 10 stories high or so, nothing higher. Off in the distance it looks like we are in some sort valley and the park along with the building seem to take up as much space as each other. Perhaps the park a bit more. As I walk through the park I come into contact with a lady who is very slow and in my way. I attempt to go around her but she changes course perhaps unknowing of where I am. So I stop trying to figure out which way she will go. As I do, she does as well but her purse is right next to me and it keeps bumping into me. She turns around and says, “Oh, what are you doing.” I say “I am just standing here so you can get by.” But as we stand there, her purse keeps bumping against me. I shrug my shoulders as if to say, Im not doing it. She says, “Is there a problem.” Implying I am going after her purse which I am not. I want nothing to do with her, I want her out of my way. Eventually we move in the same direction separated and as we walk some money drops out of her purse. I pick it up and hand it back to her san she says, “I guess that’s all of it, you know I thought you might have stole it before.” I say, “Nope, no interest.” She hands me a dollar out of it all and I accept it because I don’t want to have a conversation with her of any type to include denying the money. Eventually I stop and she stops as well. Now I am getting upset because the woman is still around me. Shes not overly unattractive but shes certainly not attractive at the same time. She asks me back to her place for a drink. I know shes propositioning me and I trying to be nice thank her but say no. She then offers me more money and I say no to that as well. She offers me something else don’t remember what it is now but I say no. She says, “What do you want?” I say, “Nothing, I want nothing.”
I am then back in the town headed to an office. The office is adorned in a medium color wood. In the office are two men and I recognize both as crooks and gangsters. I am telling them about the woman for some reason, I have no idea why. They are happy with me and are now planning a strike against a rival mob because of it. They come to an agreement but want me to prove that I can fight. I don’t know why I am fine with this. I think, I just need to help them to do this strike and then I will be on my way. I say fine and they set up a time for it and it will be held in a warehouse.
Heres where it gets frapping strange. I make it to the warehouse believing it will be like a fight club. Also, I feel innocent but at the same time I am going through this with little feeling. The next thing I know a fight kind of break out around me. I am now looking at this person (supposedly me) from an outside perspective. He is standing there and someone comes at him from the ceiling. He grabs the person with his hand by the head and starts twisting. The person from the ceilings head is very elongated. After a few seconds, my character twists the top of his head of killing him. I am looking around to see what other people think, they are cheering. The fight is over. When I look back, my character is wearing the top half of this persons head on his head. It looks like sometime of messed up headdress. He is saying over and over, “I am JASON, I AM JASON!” Very slowly in a deep voice like what you might hear a demon sound like in a movie. The whole time I am looking at this with no feeling, only interest in how messed up this whole thing is.
Later we are on to the main fight but I am alone now. I don’t even think I am actually there, just watching events. There is a huge black guy dressed up like in a Mad Max movie. He as about 15 women chained to him. They are all in black messed up armor as well. This place in a dump. Its very dark but there is a stage that isnt that dark and it has a lot of bright red on it. Some of the chained women are on stage. Most are in the seats surrounding this man. One of the women in the seats does something the others don’t like. I don’t see what it is. The other women say, “Oh its on now.” And the offening woman takes off. The women chasing her say, “Oh the hunts on now, your not getting away.” They chase her through this huge dark corridor maybe a cave. The man is chaising behind and hes the one they are scared of. Finally one of the women tackles the one running away into a puddle. She says, “Its over for you now.” The man come with a huge weapon that looks like a messed up dough beater. Black and jagged and brings it down on her head a couple of times. When the woman s dead, he bring it up and I see half of her head caught in the weapon. It falls out and hits the ground. I wake up.

I have left a lot of detail of this out. The images were so disturbing but through most of it I felt little. I was disturbed but in some ways I couldn’t look away much like a train wreck. This type of thing worries me because I have no idea where this stuff is coming from. Its also the lack of feeling. I should be feeling something, anger, disgust even fear?

Sorry for any spelling errors etc. I typed this very fast.

Last edited:
I dream about being stuck in a pink and marbel toilet and shoutin for help, few month later I was actually stuck in a pink and marble toilet shouting for help

I dream about being stuck in a pink and marbel toilet and shoutin for help, few month later I was actually stuck in a pink and marble toilet shouting for help

I believe your dreams my control you.

So another disturbing dream last night.
I wont go into a lot of detail, this one kind of followed a general story but skipped all over the place. To start, I am in a park like setting. Many people walking through bright stone structures that are only about 10 stories high or so, nothing higher. Off in the distance it looks like we are in some sort valley and the park along with the building seem to take up as much space as each other. Perhaps the park a bit more. As I walk through the park I come into contact with a lady who is very slow and in my way. I attempt to go around her but she changes course perhaps unknowing of where I am. So I stop trying to figure out which way she will go. As I do, she does as well but her purse is right next to me and it keeps bumping into me. She turns around and says, “Oh, what are you doing.” I say “I am just standing here so you can get by.” But as we stand there, her purse keeps bumping against me. I shrug my shoulders as if to say, Im not doing it. She says, “Is there a problem.” Implying I am going after her purse which I am not. I want nothing to do with her, I want her out of my way. Eventually we move in the same direction separated and as we walk some money drops out of her purse. I pick it up and hand it back to her san she says, “I guess that’s all of it, you know I thought you might have stole it before.” I say, “Nope, no interest.” She hands me a dollar out of it all and I accept it because I don’t want to have a conversation with her of any type to include denying the money. Eventually I stop and she stops as well. Now I am getting upset because the woman is still around me. Shes not overly unattractive but shes certainly not attractive at the same time. She asks me back to her place for a drink. I know shes propositioning me and I trying to be nice thank her but say no. She then offers me more money and I say no to that as well. She offers me something else don’t remember what it is now but I say no. She says, “What do you want?” I say, “Nothing, I want nothing.”
I am then back in the town headed to an office. The office is adorned in a medium color wood. In the office are two men and I recognize both as crooks and gangsters. I am telling them about the woman for some reason, I have no idea why. They are happy with me and are now planning a strike against a rival mob because of it. They come to an agreement but want me to prove that I can fight. I don’t know why I am fine with this. I think, I just need to help them to do this strike and then I will be on my way. I say fine and they set up a time for it and it will be held in a warehouse.
Heres where it gets frapping strange. I make it to the warehouse believing it will be like a fight club. Also, I feel innocent but at the same time I am going through this with little feeling. The next thing I know a fight kind of break out around me. I am now looking at this person (supposedly me) from an outside perspective. He is standing there and someone comes at him from the ceiling. He grabs the person with his hand by the head and starts twisting. The person from the ceilings head is very elongated. After a few seconds, my character twists the top of his head of killing him. I am looking around to see what other people think, they are cheering. The fight is over. When I look back, my character is wearing the top half of this persons head on his head. It looks like sometime of messed up headdress. He is saying over and over, “I am JASON, I AM JASON!” Very slowly in a deep voice like what you might hear a demon sound like in a movie. The whole time I am looking at this with no feeling, only interest in how messed up this whole thing is.
Later we are on to the main fight but I am alone now. I don’t even think I am actually there, just watching events. There is a huge black guy dressed up like in a Mad Max movie. He as about 15 women chained to him. They are all in black messed up armor as well. This place in a dump. Its very dark but there is a stage that isnt that dark and it has a lot of bright red on it. Some of the chained women are on stage. Most are in the seats surrounding this man. One of the women in the seats does something the others don’t like. I don’t see what it is. The other women say, “Oh its on now.” And the offening woman takes off. The women chasing her say, “Oh the hunts on now, your not getting away.” They chase her through this huge dark corridor maybe a cave. The man is chaising behind and hes the one they are scared of. Finally one of the women tackles the one running away into a puddle. She says, “Its over for you now.” The man come with a huge weapon that looks like a messed up dough beater. Black and jagged and brings it down on her head a couple of times. When the woman s dead, he bring it up and I see half of her head caught in the weapon. It falls out and hits the ground. I wake up.

I have left a lot of detail of this out. The images were so disturbing but through most of it I felt little. I was disturbed but in some ways I couldn’t look away much like a train wreck. This type of thing worries me because I have no idea where this stuff is coming from. Its also the lack of feeling. I should be feeling something, anger, disgust even fear?

Sorry for any spelling errors etc. I typed this very fast.
The dream sounds like a story about you being so stifled by the expectations and anticipations of others that you have become virtually disembodied from yourself and a virtual observer, not participant of your own life. (At least in the dream). The murdered woman seems to me to be an embodiment of rebellion, which ultimately ends up being feminine, overcome by femininity and destroyed by the big man, who controls. Your lack of reaction fits with a disowned sense of fate, and ultimate indifference to those who struggle to free themselves from others.

I had a dream that some girl was texting my husband, so I hunted her down and chopped her up into little pieces. Her father then came to my front door looking for her. I told him that I had no idea where she was. Then, the cops showed up. I panicked and started to think of different places that I could hide her body parts...places where the cops wouldn't look. I wouldn't open the door until I hid them properly so this took up the majority of my dream. The whole time I was thinking about what it would be like to go to jail for the rest of my life. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would go insane. Dream and searching for a good hiding spot eventually ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dream that some girl was texting my husband, so I hunted her down and chopped her up into little pieces. Her father then came to my front door looking for her. I told him that I had no idea where she was. Then, the cops showed up. I panicked and started to think of different places that I could hide her body parts...places where the cops wouldn't look. I wouldn't open the door until I hid them properly so this took up the majority of my dream. The whole time I was thinking about what it would be like to go to jail for the rest of my life. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would go insane. Dream and searching for a good hiding spot eventually ended.

The worst I've had so far is of curing someone of their psychopathy and giving an ugly vigilante justice to them for killing my sister... there's always more to work on, but we can!

The other night, I had a dream about an attorney I worked with in the past. He decided that he wanted to be a woman, so he began the process to have a sex change operation. He also decided that he wanted three wives, so he chose three women with three very different personalities. One was very nurturing, one was tough and outspoken, and the other was reserved and quiet. They were all very loyal to him and would do as he requested, no questions asked. While he is ordering them around, he is wearing a long white lacy dress with long sleeves and a lacy collar up to the neck. He also had on makeup, a blonde wig, and a white floppy hat. I then see an image of him standing there, surrounded by these three women and with children running around them (still in the get-up I mentioned) announcing their plans to marry.

I am confused and it shows on my face. The one wife sees my expression and gets defensive. She starts yelling at me telling me that it's all my fault.

The end.

The other night, I had a dream about an attorney I worked with in the past. = persona (your outward mask that engages the world) tellingly you see it currently as an attorney, logical, adversarial and masculine.

He decided that he wanted to be a woman, so he began the process to have a sex change operation. = You are in the process of changing (or wanting to change) your persona

chose three
One was very nurturing, (this little piggy went to the market)

and the other was reserved and quiet. (this little piggy stayed home)

one was tough and outspoken (and this little piggy squealed all the way home)

While he is ordering them around, he is wearing a long white lacy dress with long sleeves and a lacy collar up to the neck.
tumblr_lrvwh1vpvt1qa1urpo1_500.gif

image of him standing there, surrounded by these three women and with children running around them = very psychologically potent fertile.

(still in the get-up I mentioned) announcing their plans to marry.= the new mixture seems just about right

I am confused and it shows on my face. The one wife sees my expression and gets defensive. She starts yelling at me telling me that it's all my fault.= but something is missing.....Which wife yelled at you?

The other night, I had a dream about an attorney I worked with in the past. = persona (your outward mask that engages the world) tellingly you see it currently as an attorney, logical, adversarial and masculine.

He decided that he wanted to be a woman, so he began the process to have a sex change operation. = You are in the process of changing (or wanting to change) your persona

chose three
One was very nurturing, (this little piggy went to the market)

and the other was reserved and quiet. (this little piggy stayed home)

one was tough and outspoken (and this little piggy squealed all the way home)

While he is ordering them around, he is wearing a long white lacy dress with long sleeves and a lacy collar up to the neck.
tumblr_lrvwh1vpvt1qa1urpo1_500.gif

image of him standing there, surrounded by these three women and with children running around them = very psychologically potent fertile.

(still in the get-up I mentioned) announcing their plans to marry.= the new mixture seems just about right

I am confused and it shows on my face. The one wife sees my expression and gets defensive. She starts yelling at me telling me that it's all my fault.= but something is missing.....Which wife yelled at you?

The tough outspoken one.

The tough outspoken one.
which is the one most like your perception of yourself now, the attorney.

Take two aspirin and hack up the girl texting your man in the morning.

Dreamt about wolves last night. Second animal dream in a week. Convinced brain is saying Ive had enough and im just going to throw f all at you now. You dont pay attention anyway....